60mm Tasco vs. 20" Starmaster

Old January 30th 05, 07:14 AM
Phil

Default 60mm Tasco vs. 20" Starmaster

DUH
"Dr. Stupid" wrote in message
Made you look!

Old January 30th 05, 07:46 AM

The Starmaster would make a passable finder for the Tasco?
*
Chris.B

Old January 30th 05, 12:13 PM
Gaz

"The best scope is the one you use the most"

Gaz

Old January 30th 05, 01:36 PM
HAVRILIAK

Made you look!

When I was in the 1st grade we used to say "Made you look, made you look, made
you buy a penny book" I guess your still in the first grade.
Old January 30th 05, 11:20 PM
James Vincent

I gave my tasco to a charity shop, they liked it!
--
Wishing you clear dark skies
Jim Vincent.

Subject: 60mm Tasco vs. 20" Starmaster
From: "Dr. Stupid"
Date: 1/29/2005 11:53 PM Eastern Standard Time
Made you look!

For ease of use and less stress on my back the 60mm would win, for real hi
power images the 20" would win!!!

Chas P.