CHANDRAYAAN = ? Photoshop + cut and paste ?

Old November 18th 08, 10:43 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default CHANDRAYAAN = ? Photoshop + cut and paste ?

On Nov 10, 10:37 pm, BradGuth wrote:
What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISROwhat they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISROto share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

~ BradGuthBrad_Guth Brad.GuthBradGuth BG / “GuthUsenet”

ISRO TMC video / video of the lunar monotony / harmony
http://specials.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/18video.htm

~ BG
Old November 19th 08, 06:55 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"BradGuth" wrote in message...
On Nov 10, 10:37 pm, BradGuth wrote:

What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISROwhat they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISROto share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

ISRO TMC video / video of the lunar monotony / harmony
http://specials.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/18video.htm

~ BG

Fascinating! Thank you, Brad!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "All faults may be forgiven of him who has
perfect candor." Walt Whitman

P.P.S.: http://yummycake.secretsgolden.com
http://garden-of-ebooks.blogspot.com
http://painellsworth.net

Old November 19th 08, 07:09 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 19, 10:55 am, "Painius" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message...

On Nov 10, 10:37 pm, BradGuth wrote:

What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISROwhat they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISROto share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

ISRO TMC video / video of the lunar monotony / harmony
http://specials.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/18video.htm

~ BG

Fascinating! Thank you, Brad!

Too bad it's Photoshop compressed or having been rounded off at
offering 80 m/pixel, and not even offering the full 10 bit dynamic
range.

Where exactly are those individual TMC frames of 5 m/pixel and of 10
bit dynamic range limited images?

Does our Selene/moon actually have an average albedo of 0.65~0.75?

~ BG
Old November 19th 08, 08:30 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 19, 11:54 am, Chalki wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:55:14 GMT, "Painius"
wrote:

Fascinating! Thank you, Brad!

Why don't you two get a room?

As a Zionist/Nazi and republican Mafia, you should know best about
getting a room, with waterboarding none the less.

~ BG
Old November 19th 08, 10:34 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Chalki wrote in message...
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:55:14 GMT, "Painius"
wrote:

Fascinating! Thank you, Brad!

Why don't you two get a room?

Why don't you go to yours, child.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old November 20th 08, 01:49 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message...

On Nov 10, 10:37 pm, BradGuth wrote:

What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISROwhat they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISROto share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

ISRO TMC video / video of the lunar monotony / harmony
http://specials.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/18video.htm

~ BG

Fascinating! Thank you, Brad!

Is ISRO in some kind of information damage-control lockdown?

How much control over ISRO science data does our DARPA and NASA have?

Isn't signal jamming within the technological scope and talents that
our DARPA and NASA have at their disposal?

~ BG
Old November 20th 08, 04:41 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"BradGuth" wrote in message...
On Nov 10, 10:37 pm, BradGuth wrote:

What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISROwhat they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISROto share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

ISRO TMC video / video of the lunar monotony / harmony
http://specials.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/18video.htm

Fascinating! Thank you, Brad!

Is ISRO in some kind of information damage-control lockdown?

How much control over ISRO science data does our DARPA and NASA have?

Isn't signal jamming within the technological scope and talents that
our DARPA and NASA have at their disposal?

~ BG

I give the ISRO much credit and kudos for undergoing
a difficult and challenging mission.

The Indian people are independent and free to allow
anybody they want to be involved in this tremendous
learning experience.

As for signal jamming, there is no motive for it beyond
your delusions of proving that nobody has ever stepped
foot on planet Selene.

Since the U.S. *has* sent astronauts to the Moon and
those astronauts *have* both walked on the Moon and
four-wheeled on its rugged surface, then there is no
reason, no not one, for any conspiratorial coverup. NO,
NOT ONE!

However, you are free to believe any kind of UNtruths,
antediluvian, pettifogging and inaniloquent, that you so
desire. You can try as you might; you have absolutely
no influence on this matter.

Other than that, you're "okeedookee" in my book. g

("Okeedookee" is painiusese, and means you're a fine
POS.)

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old November 20th 08, 05:28 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message...
[...]

Unlike yourself, I'll stick with the regular laws of physics and the
best available science that can be independently peer replicated.

Let us know when our NASA has their objective proof-positive of having
walked on our physically dark and naked/reactive Selene that's
unavoidably saturated in gamma and otherwise of X-rays and loads of
raw UV energy. Also, be sure to let us know when NASA obtains their
fully documented as 100+% functional and thereby prototype proof-
tested as that of our essential fly-by-rocket lander, that's shielded
enough for accommodating frail human DNA, not to mention protecting it
from passing and secondary flack.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old November 20th 08, 07:26 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"BradGuth" wrote in message...

Unlike yourself, I'll stick with the regular laws of physics and the
best available science that can be independently peer replicated.

Let us know when our NASA has their objective proof-positive of having
walked on our physically dark and naked/reactive Selene that's
unavoidably saturated in gamma and otherwise of X-rays and loads of
raw UV energy. Also, be sure to let us know when NASA obtains their
fully documented as 100+% functional and thereby prototype proof-
tested as that of our essential fly-by-rocket lander, that's shielded
enough for accommodating frail human DNA, not to mention protecting it
from passing and secondary flack.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

One reason why you have not been able to influence
me or anyone else is due to the fact that the laws of
physics and the best available science are not even
the least bit in your favor.

People went to the Moon, Brad. They walked upon
the surface of another celestial body. Celebrate this
not because the objective evidence does not bear out
your position, but because it's plainly and simply true.

And if they can do it, then maybe someday soon, so
can we!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old November 21st 08, 07:32 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 10, 10:37 pm, BradGuth wrote:
What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISRO what they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISRO to share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

ISRO on mapping steroids.

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/...cle5182639.ece

Now this should be damn interesting in raw 5 m/pixel format of 10 bit
dynamic range and 3D to boot, along with the full 64 spectrum channels
worth of mineral color/hue saturation as an overlay or digital stacked
image should be extremely informative, perhaps even a little too
informative for the likes of our NASA/Apollo fiasco.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”