Apocalypse NOW!

Old November 17th 03, 02:37 PM
Claus-Jürgen Heigl

Default Apocalypse NOW!

Abhi wrote:

I have
given in my homepage what exactly I tried to convince him.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

But he insisted that "point B will shift its position along Y axis!".
I had to return in few minutes.

If the device is built according to the figure and forces are
applied like in the description point B will shift its position
along Y axis towards point O. Also A and C will shift in the
same direction as B. Essentially you are pulling the whole device
along the y-axis.

This is why: The force along AE can be resolved into a horizontal
and a vertical component. The horizontal component will be in the
direction FE (x-axis), the vertical component will be in the direction
BO (Y-axis). The same can be done with the force along BC resulting in
a horizontal component along FE and a vertical component in the
direction of BO. The horizontal components are equal forces in
opposite directions. Because of the fixed angle in ABC the horizontal
components cancel each other out. Neither A, B, or C will move
because of the horizontal components. What remains are the two
vertical components of the forces along AE and BF. They both point
towards BO. Because of symmetry they will move the whole device
in the direction BO including point B.

If you don't believe it build it. You'll need a symmetric triangle,
two springs and something to fix the springs in point B. Two ballpens
and some duct tape provide all the hardware you need.

Claus-Juergen
Old November 17th 03, 02:39 PM
Abhi

"Laura" wrote in message ...
"Abhi" wrote in message
om...
Just for record.

I went to Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Powai, Mumbai to
explain mechanism of my Action Device and to seek "technical help". I
met Dr. Amitay Issac of Aerospace Engineering Department and I tried
to explain very basic component/idea of this action device. I have
given in my homepage what exactly I tried to convince him.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

But he insisted that "point B will shift its position along Y axis!".
I had to return in few minutes.

Now I tried to convince again to Dr. G Arvind Rao of Aerospace
Engineering Department by email, but he also said that point B will
shift its position along Y axis !.

Hmmm... did you consider that they could be right, and you could be wrong?

Laura, where from you suddenly dropped in this mess? You just don't
know, what is going on. I thought about this thousands of times in
last 13 months. I had posted idea of whole device in many newsgroup.
This is just one of the basic component or idea behind this invention.
At least this problem was not arised. And now suddenly this problem
propped up.

Indian Institute of Technology is most prestigious college in India.
This institute gives people for Aviation Industry around the world.
And I just wonder, why so highly educated people fail to understand
such simple problem.

Maybe, just maybe, they do understand it.

Have you done elementary Geometry Laura? Take a look at my homepage.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

In fact, this is not problem at all. But what a tragedy, I am facing
such ridiculous "problems".

I can end my all problems anytime, but I am following the rules of
this battle, waiting game.

Build a working model and submit it to them for examination.
Doesn't matter how much force it produces, as long as it proves that your
idea works.

No, not yet. You just don't know what is going on around me. Things
are under absolute control. You will never believe it.

I am just watching how the minds of highly educated people around the
world are "controlled" by that "Supreme Force" named God.

Let me get this straight.... *God* doesn't want this device discovered? Why
not? And if not, what's stopping him from destroying you to make sure you
stay quiet?

He does want this device to be discovered. This is exactly why He
controlled absolutely everything in my personal life. He navigated
things in last 17 years in such a way that my thought process moves
only in one direction. He trained me to gain absolute power of
imagination.

This device is very simple. But there is no victory without
sufferings. And He has discovered His own ways to trap me.

Things are being controlled very cleverly. Don't believe me?

People in this NG will not answer clearly the question I have posed.
Will point B move "along Y axis in XY plane"? It needs just yes/no.
But they will remain silent(or they will be humorous). They will
ignore me. Because they are controlled.

Laura, Watch Out Apocalypse In Action....

-Abhi.
Old November 18th 03, 03:42 AM
Bored Huge Krill

snip

Now I tried to convince again to Dr. G Arvind Rao of Aerospace
Engineering Department by email, but he also said that point B will
shift its position along Y axis !.

Hmmm... did you consider that they could be right, and you could be

wrong?

Laura, where from you suddenly dropped in this mess? You just don't
know, what is going on. I thought about this thousands of times in
last 13 months. I had posted idea of whole device in many newsgroup.
This is just one of the basic component or idea behind this invention.
At least this problem was not arised. And now suddenly this problem
propped up.

Abhi,
this problem that "suddenly propped up" is the same one that everybody
(including me) points out every time you post this ridiculous drivel. Each
time you ignore it.
Just for reference, here is what I posted last time (what, a couple of weeks
ago?):

"Abhi,
your math/physics is faulty. The device will not float to the ceiling and
stay there, unless you nail it up. It will accelerate towards the floor at
approximately 9.8 meters per second squared.

Your error is in assuming that the forces from the springs acting at your
point B cancel out. They don't. The restoring forces from the springs (I'll
call each of those F here, but you can call them what you want) must be
summed as a vector. You can use many methods to do this, but I'll use your
cartesian coordinate system. I'll call the angles ABD/CBD, BDA/BDC and
DAB/DCB alpha, beta and gamma respectively (but again you can call them what
you want). In that case, the two forces acting at point B from the left and
right hand springs can be written as:

{-Fsin(alpha),-Fcos(alpha)} and
{Fsin(alpha),-Fcos(alpha)} respectively

net force acting on point B from the springs is therefore

{ 0, -2Fcos(alpha) }

the component of forces along your x axis does indeed cancel. But the
component acting along your y axis does not. There is a net force acting on
point B towards point D.

If you do the same calculation for point D, you'll find a net force acting
on that point of equal magnitude but of opposite sign. In other words, there
is no net force acting on the rod BD. No unitary force.

Sorry, but it doesn't work

Krill
"

Indian Institute of Technology is most prestigious college in India.
This institute gives people for Aviation Industry around the world.
And I just wonder, why so highly educated people fail to understand
such simple problem.

Maybe, just maybe, they do understand it.

Have you done elementary Geometry Laura? Take a look at my homepage.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

yes, Abhi, we've looked at it. And yes, we understand elementary geometry.
Do you understand elementary Newtonian mechanics Abhi?

In fact, this is not problem at all. But what a tragedy, I am facing
such ridiculous "problems".

I can end my all problems anytime, but I am following the rules of
this battle, waiting game.

Build a working model and submit it to them for examination.
Doesn't matter how much force it produces, as long as it proves that

your
idea works.

No, not yet. You just don't know what is going on around me. Things
are under absolute control. You will never believe it.

We will believe you are right if you build a working model. It isn't exactly
hard. In the meantime, since according to the elementary physics we all
know, it doesn't work, could you maybe understand that perhaps it is you
that is wrong, and not the rest of the world?

[...]

No, Abhi, you have been answered. Repeatedly. Read my reply from a couple of
weeks back. Asking whether the point B "moves" is a little meaningless given
your defined frame of reference. But there will be a net force acting on
point B towards point D, exactly the same as the net force acting on point D
towards point B. So the rod BD is subject to a compressive force.

Krill

Old November 18th 03, 04:16 AM
Bored Huge Krill

Abhi,
so are you just going to ignore what I wrote?

I posted an explanation of why it doesn't work. With details. If you believe
you are correct, I have provided everything you need to point out the flaw
in my reasoning. If you can, please do so. But you can't complain that
nobody listens to you when you don't listen to what anybody else says

Krill

"Abhi" wrote in message
m...
"Bored Huge Krill" wrote in message

[...]

I relate myself to Tom Hank in that movie, "CAST AWAY". You people are
like that volleyball "Wilson". I am talking to people who lack
consciousness. Now I am lost at sea and I am going to lose you...

I am sorry, Wilson. Sorry..

-Abhi.

Old November 18th 03, 07:38 AM
Jeff Root

Abhi replied to "Laura":

[...]

It appears that the problem has popped up every time you have
shown it to anyone familiar with physics.

Indian Institute of Technology is most prestigious college in India.
This institute gives people for Aviation Industry around the world.
And I just wonder, why so highly educated people fail to understand
such simple problem.

Maybe, just maybe, they do understand it.

Have you done elementary Geometry Laura? Take a look at my homepage.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

What is on that page is silly. Point B is pulled downward by
any downward force applied to it unless support is provided to
hold it up. You provide no support, so point B is pulled down.

In fact, this is not problem at all. But what a tragedy, I am
facing such ridiculous "problems".

I can end my all problems anytime, but I am following the rules of
this battle, waiting game.

Build a working model and submit it to them for examination.
Doesn't matter how much force it produces, as long as it proves
that your idea works.

No, not yet. You just don't know what is going on around me. Things
are under absolute control. You will never believe it.

Do it anyway. The parts will cost you less than $US 5, and it
will take you less than four hours to build and test it.

I am just watching how the minds of highly educated people around
the world are "controlled" by that "Supreme Force" named God.

Let me get this straight.... *God* doesn't want this device
discovered? Why not? And if not, what's stopping him from
destroying you to make sure you stay quiet?

He does want this device to be discovered. This is exactly why
He controlled absolutely everything in my personal life. He
navigated things in last 17 years in such a way that my thought
process moves only in one direction. He trained me to gain
absolute power of imagination.

God and I have an agreement. I will not say anything untrue
about God or deliberately do anything to harm anyone, and in
exchange, God will not control me in any way. So far, God has
honored our agreement perfectly. I hope that I'm upholding my
side as well, but, unlike God, I'm not perfect.

I promise you that God will not stop you from making and
operating a model of your device, and that God will not
interfere in any way with its operation. However, God will
not make it work for you, either. If you are right, it will
work. If you are wrong, it will not work. God cares whether
it works or not, and knows whether it works or not, but God
will not change you, your invention, or anything else to make
it work or prevent it from working.

This device is very simple. But there is no victory without
sufferings. And He has discovered His own ways to trap me.

You misunderstand God's purpose. I do not understand God's
purpose, either, but God has made it clear to me that your
understanding is incorrect. God is not trapping you.

Things are being controlled very cleverly. Don't believe me?

People in this NG will not answer clearly the question I have
posed. Will point B move "along Y axis in XY plane"? It needs
just yes/no. But they will remain silent(or they will be
humorous). They will ignore me. Because they are controlled.

Most people ignore you because they have no interest in you.

Other people use humor with you because they believe you are
mentally ill. You need to try to show them that you are not.

And some people have answered your question. The person who
posts under the handle "Bored Huge Krill" said on November 9
that point B will fall, and showed you why. George Dishman
explaind to you where the flaw in your device is on August 24.
Phil Holman told you on August 1st why it will not work.
Rodney Long also told you on August 1st why it will not work.

Other people are not being controlled.

You are being controlled, but *not* by God.

If you are man enough to fasten a couple of springs to a
framework and test it, you can do it in less than four hours.
I guarantee it. Are you a man, or not?

-- Jeff, in Minneapolis

..
Old November 18th 03, 08:29 AM
Abhi

"Bored Huge Krill" wrote in message ...
[snip]

Things are being controlled very cleverly. Don't believe me?

People in this NG will not answer clearly the question I have posed.
Will point B move "along Y axis in XY plane"? It needs just yes/no.
But they will remain silent(or they will be humorous). They will
ignore me. Because they are controlled.

No, Abhi, you have been answered. Repeatedly. Read my reply from a couple of
weeks back. Asking whether the point B "moves" is a little meaningless given
your defined frame of reference. But there will be a net force acting on
point B towards point D, exactly the same as the net force acting on point D
towards point B. So the rod BD is subject to a compressive force.

Krill

I am really finding myself in conflagration. Things are still under
His absolute command including your mind.

I went to Indian Institute of Technology and started expalaining very
basic idea of this device. But they raised problem which does not
exist at all. What I tried to convince them is given in my homepage.
Please note that I have changed my homepage from previous one.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

What those few of very brilliant people in India insisted that point B
will move "along Y axis". I agree that due to forces acting at point
B, third vector will be produced and point B will move in space in
"perpendiculer direction to XY plane". But those people insist that it
will move "along Y axis !"

Now I posed the same problem before you people and what you said that,
"Asking whether the point B "moves" is a little meaningless given your
defined frame of reference." This is definitely not answer of my
question.

(1) Those people in IIT said that point B will move along "Y axis".
(2) You said that it is meaningless in given frame of reference.

What exactly is going on around us, Krill?

Perhaps you don't know, but now I know that "HE" has absolute command
over everything in this universe including conscious mind of human
being. You don't know, but "HE" knows very well magnitude of this
device. It is going to change course of history, physics and it is
going to open gateway to whole universe.

This device is very simple to build but "HE" knows very well which
things in my personal life can crash me and He has done it in most
horrible, brutal way with perfect timing leaving me struggling with
myself.

People in this NG will not answer my question clearly. I know WHY?

He is in absolute command.

-Abhi.
Old November 18th 03, 08:37 AM
Abhi

(Jeff Root) wrote in message om...
Abhi wrote:

Action Device to generate unidirectional force.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

Abhi,

What is a "solid angle"?

Can you give an example of a "solid angle"?

-- Jeff, in Minneapolis

Solid angle means angle which does not change due to forces acting at
point B in this V-shaped spring ABC.

Wall of your room makes an angle of 90 degree with roof of your room.
This angle does not change if you push the wall by your hand. This is
example of solid angle.

How is weather out there in Menneapolis, Jeff?

-Abhi.

.

Old November 18th 03, 09:44 AM
Abhi

Claus-Jürgen Heigl wrote in message ...
Abhi wrote:

[...]

Nice explanation, Claus. What you forgot that AB and CB are "springs"
and I am pulling these two springs i.e. forces are being applied in
direction along line BE and BF which makes 60 degree angle with X
axis. I am NOT allowing point A and C to slide or move in downward
direction along Y axis which makes 90 degree angle to horizontal X
axis.

If you don't believe it build it. You'll need a symmetric triangle,
two springs and something to fix the springs in point B. Two ballpens
and some duct tape provide all the hardware you need.

Claus-Juergen

Yes, what I need is just a V-shaped spring.

But more than that first, I am testing, watching how the things,
intelligence of billions of people was controlled in last thousands of
years and how it is still being controlled at this very moment. I am
just watching how my unconscious mind is controlling my conscious mind
like yours.

Like Laura, where from you suddenly dropped in this mess, Claus?

-Abhi.
Old November 18th 03, 10:43 AM
George Dishman

"Abhi" wrote in message
om...

I went to Indian Institute of Technology and started expalaining very
basic idea of this device. But they raised problem which does not
exist at all. What I tried to convince them is given in my homepage.
Please note that I have changed my homepage from previous one.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

What those few of very brilliant people in India insisted that point B
will move "along Y axis". I agree that due to forces acting at point
B, third vector will be produced and point B will move in space in
"perpendiculer direction to XY plane". But those people insist that it
will move "along Y axis !"

http://www.dishman.me.uk/George/Abhi/abhi.gif

If you stretch the springs by moving A to E and
C to F, the forces exerted by the springs are shown
by the thick red arrows. To add the forces, the thin
red lines make them into a parallelogram and the green
arrow shows the resulting total. Don't take my word
for it though, check how to add forces in any mechanics
text book.

To stop B moving, Newton's law says you need an equal
and opposite reaction which is shown by the blue arrow.
Without that, B will move in the direction of the green
arrow. That is along the Y axis so they are right
according to the standard rules of mechanics.

People in this NG will not answer my question clearly.

They all said B will move down the Y axis. That is a
very clear answer.

Think of the line EF as a bow and the springs as the
string. Which way will the green arrow go?

George

Old November 18th 03, 11:05 AM
Abhi

(Jeff Root) wrote in message . com...
[snip]

Have you done elementary Geometry Laura? Take a look at my homepage.

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice

What is on that page is silly. Point B is pulled downward by
any downward force applied to it unless support is provided to
hold it up. You provide no support, so point B is pulled down.

When I say minds, thinking ability, intelligence of people around the
world is being controlled, this is the reason.

I am not applying any downward force. The force is applied to point A
along the direction of line BE which makes 60 degree angle with X axis
and the force is applied to point C along the direction of line BF
which also makes 60 degree angle with X axis.

Again I am talking about V-shaped SPRING which can store elastic
potential energy.

Think again....

-Abhi.