TRUTH IN THE CIA ZOMBIE WORLD

Old August 18th 08, 07:36 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Keith Willshaw[_3_]

Default TRUTH IN THE CIA ZOMBIE WORLD

"Ian Parker" wrote in message

MI5/CIA (aka DARPA) does whatever makes them happy campers. There is
no official public oversight of our intellectual and scientific cartel/
cable.

There is certainly parliamentary oversight of MI5 . Its carried out by
the The Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC) which was established
under the terms of the Intelligence Services Act 1994 to examine the
expenditure, administration and policy of the Security Services,
which includes MI5 and GCHQ. This committee is made up of senior
MP's drawn from the major political parties, as of the start of this year
the
members were

Margaret Beckett MP (Chair)
Michael Ancram QC DL MP
Alan Beith MP
Ben Chapman MP
Lord Foulkes of Cumnock
George Howarth MP
Michael Mates MP
Richard Ottaway MP
Dari Taylor MP

Keith- Hide quoted text -

= None of them scientists of which there are very few in Parliament.

Wrong

George Foulkes graduated BSC from Edinburgh Uni
Margaret Becket qualified as a Metallurgist at UMIST
George Howarth qualified in engneering at Salford University

= They don't know a thing about GTR or antigravity.

I suspect they have a better grip on the reality of the situation
than you.

Keith

Old August 18th 08, 07:50 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:14:47 -0700 (PDT), in a place far, far away,
Ian Parker made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

Ian,
I must admit to being totally confused by this thread. *Are you
stating that the CIA is behind the delusional postings on relativity
being a fraud? *Why would they bother? *Did I miss something? *Do you
have evidence?

Once you realize that Ian is nuts, it all makes perfect sense.- Hide quoted text -

So you agree with Vril antigravity and everything.

No. *Only a lunatic would draw such an illogical conclusion from what
I wrote.

What an admission!

What a loon!- Hide quoted text -

Antigravity is twaddle, but it happens to be classified twaddle. Why?
I never know what you object to. Certainly classified twaddle deserves
a better explanation than either you or anyone else has provided.

BTW Beware woman scorned. I feel vindicared on Anthrax

http://www.wsj.com/article/SB121779123649008091.html

this evidence was available FROM THE START.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in541988.shtml

I hope she wins. The evidence is incontovertable. Why do you keep
denying it?

Why do you keep asking me baseless questions about things that I
haven't done?

I also get the impression that you don't and never have
cared a damn about the asteroid threat and you were just concerned wit
getting me. Right?

As usual, completely wrong, and nuts.
Old August 18th 08, 07:52 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:15:56 -0400, in a place far, far away, "Greg D.
Moore \(Strider\)" made the phosphor
on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:48:04 -0700 (PDT), in a place far, far away,
"Mike Jr." made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

huge snippage

Ian,
I must admit to being totally confused by this thread. Are you
stating that the CIA is behind the delusional postings on relativity
being a fraud? Why would they bother? Did I miss something? Do you
have evidence?

Once you realize that Ian is nuts, it all makes perfect sense.

And once you realize contrary to prior claims Rand can't seem to snip posts
and that he's obsessed with Ian, it all makes perfect sense.

Believe me, if I were "obsessed with Ian," it would be obvious. I
rarely interact with him, or about him. This was the first time in
weeks.

And I didn't snip that particular post because it constituted the
evidence for his nuttiness.
Old August 18th 08, 10:31 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Ian Parker

On 18 Aug, 19:36, "Keith Willshaw" wrote:
"Ian Parker" wrote in message

[...]

Do you think so? Then can you explain to me why antigravity is still
classified. It is twaddle but classified twaddlel

So you think our lords and masters are ever so wise. They are not. We
would not be in the mess we are if they were.

- Ian Parker
Old August 18th 08, 11:21 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Keith Willshaw[_3_]

"Ian Parker" wrote in message

[...]

The fact that its twaddle is all we need to know, having held a security
clearance I know why so much stuff is classified, its easier than going
through the procedures required to release it.

So you think our lords and masters are ever so wise. They are not. We
would not be in the mess we are if they were.

Ascribing to conspiracy actions that arise from bureaucratic inertia
is a classic mistake of the paranoid.

Keith

Old August 19th 08, 11:03 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Ian Parker

"Ian Parker" wrote in message

[...]

Not completely true. For a staret a degree of openess can dispel
conspiracy theories. For another thing antigravity may in fact produce
some real effects, not explained by antigravity to be sure. The Vril
aircraft did actually fly (after a fashion) and to know why might be
of importance. Not of Earth shattering importance to be sure, but
important in terms of dotting is and crossing ts.

The third reason relates to the effort of keeping secrets. If you
continue to guard a lot of things that are not important, those that
are will leak out.

On the question of conspiracy theories the real Roswell conspiracy was
simply that a complete fraud was perpetrated. "Deutsche Physik =
Deutsche Betrug". It is not halthy to have stories of alien abduction
for a start. Alien abduction is a sleep disorder, it is (in essence) a
wakeful dream. This needs treatment rather than someone in the
Pentagon half pretending it is true.

- Ian Parker
Old August 19th 08, 12:26 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
jmfbahciv

Mike Jr. wrote:

snip

• Beat the OODA (observe-orient-decide-act) loop of modern
adversaries;

Have you read about this, Mike?

snip

/BAH

Old August 19th 08, 07:30 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Keith Willshaw[_3_]

"Ian Parker" wrote in message

Ascribing to conspiracy actions that arise from bureaucratic inertia
is a classic mistake of the paranoid.

Not completely true. For a staret a degree of openess can dispel
conspiracy theories.

Nothing will do that, any information released will be pronounced
a cover up

For another thing antigravity may in fact produce
some real effects, not explained by antigravity to be sure.

Meaningless gibberish

The Vril
aircraft did actually fly (after a fashion)

A statement made without evidence based on contentious translation
of an obscure Sanskrit document. You might as well claim that
Icarus really did fly too close to the Sun

and to know why might be
of importance. Not of Earth shattering importance to be sure, but
important in terms of dotting is and crossing ts.

The third reason relates to the effort of keeping secrets. If you
continue to guard a lot of things that are not important, those that
are will leak out.

Actually the reverse is true. Most leaks are down to carelessness
in following security procedures. The simple fact is that even the
most apparently trivial facts speak volumes to a good intelligence
collator.

An example told to me by a guide at Bletchley Park who had
been part of the wartime intelligence operation comes to mind.

Details of Luftwaffe squadron deployments were kept secret and
movement orders generally transmitted by landline making it hard
to track them by code breaking or sigint. However the air force
intel types realised that before a Lutwaffe unit was redeployed its
adjutant and engineering officer would make an inspection of
their new station. The name and rank of these officers was known
and news of their movement would be radioed to the station
using a low level code that had been broken.

This allowed BP to pretty accurately predict squadron movements
based on an apparently trivial breach of security.

On the question of conspiracy theories the real Roswell conspiracy was
simply that a complete fraud was perpetrated. "Deutsche Physik =
Deutsche Betrug".

No argument there Deutsche Physik was a joke, its adherents banned
the teachings of 'inferior' jews such as Einstein, Borr etc. Ironically
its adherents were in no small measure responsible for ensuring that
Germany was in no position to produce nuclear weapons.

It is not halthy to have stories of alien abduction
for a start. Alien abduction is a sleep disorder, it is (in essence) a
wakeful dream. This needs treatment rather than someone in the
Pentagon half pretending it is true.

- Ian Parker

If the Pentagon flatly denied it the UFO nuts would take its as
proof positive that they were right.

Keith

Old August 20th 08, 01:31 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Ian Parker

On 19 Aug, 19:30, "Keith Willshaw" wrote:
For another thing antigravity may in fact produce
some real effects, not explained by antigravity to be sure.

Meaningless gibberish

Not quite. One of the things I was actually thinking about was the
Cooanda effect. This is a pure areodynamic effect. It is what keeps
frisbees in the air. Some real effects were in fact reported but those
were atmospheric effects explicable in terms of fluid mechanics.

The Vril
aircraft did actually fly (after a fashion)

A statement made without evidence based on contentious translation
of an obscure Sanskrit document. You might as well claim that
Icarus really did fly too close to the Sun

Not based on anything not written in either English or German as the
prime languages. Some of the aircraft had fans and were capable of
flying, if not very well. I am also thinking about Moller here who has
a similar design to some of the Vril craft.

http://www.moller.com/

Moller undoubtedly flies in principle. The latest design is a folding
wing design. They seem to have half admitted that the present designs
are not efficient.

Whether Moller will be a commercial success or not I don't know.
Certainly given development it will fly. The basis in terms of Physics
is clear. Rotors gwet it off the ground by direct thrust and (like the
Marine Corps helicopter) angles the engines to horizontal for fixed
wing flight.

The Vril aircraft (those that COULD fly at all) had a single rotor.
This would have made them difficult to control. Moller has 4 engines
which produce controllable attitudes.

This is really what I meant. The website is completely in English. The
airflow across the fusilage and the presence of the fusilage has a
considerable impact on flight performance.

This is what I mean. If the experimental rotor results had

a) Been made public.

b) Had been modelled with hydocodes.

We might be able to understand craft thke Mollers rather better.

- Ian Parker
Old August 20th 08, 04:05 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Ian Parker

I have thought of a good example. Antigravity craft don't of course
fly as antgravity craft but they can fly as something else. That is
not illogical.

Columbus thought he was in China yet he still discovered America. That
is not nonsensical or illogical. It would be better if people knew
what they were doing. Columbus by rights should have starved.
Erasthenes gave a value for the size of the Earth not all that
different from the modern value. Computing from Marco Polo and
estimating the position of China - result starvation. But he got to
America.

- Ian Parker