lightuponlight

Old September 4th 08, 03:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy
amisb65

Default lightuponlight

I would be thankful if you give my article 5 minute of your value
time. THANK YOU.

lightuponlight

http://www.lightuponlight.com/islam

For more information about Islam : www.imanway1.com
Please Do Not Reply This Message
Contact Me At

Old September 4th 08, 06:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Sep 4, 10:56*am, amisb65 wrote:
I would be thankful if you give my article 5 minute of your value
time. THANK YOU.

lightuponlight

*http://www.lightuponlight.com/islam

*For more information about Islam :www.imanway1.com
Please Do Not Reply This Message
Contact Me At

Koran-thumping at its best.
Old September 5th 08, 07:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Sep 4, 1:20*pm, Eric Chomko wrote:
On Sep 4, 10:56*am, amisb65 wrote:

I would be thankful if you give my article 5 minute of your value
time. THANK YOU.

lightuponlight

*http://www.lightuponlight.com/islam

*For more information about Islam :www.imanway1.com
Please Do Not Reply This Message
Contact Me At

Koran-thumping at its best.

I thought it was light up on light - and was an article about solar
pumped lasers. sheez

Here's something morei interesting.

http://www.technologyreview.com/Energy/19402/
http://www.nrel.gov/news/press/1995/solar.html

Old September 6th 08, 10:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Sep 5, 11:03 am, wrote:
On Sep 4, 1:20 pm, Eric Chomko wrote:

On Sep 4, 10:56 am, amisb65 wrote:

I would be thankful if you give my article 5 minute of your value
time. THANK YOU.

lightuponlight

http://www.lightuponlight.com/islam

For more information about Islam :www.imanway1.com
Please Do Not Reply This Message
Contact Me At

Koran-thumping at its best.

I thought it was light up on light - and was an article about solar
pumped lasers. sheez

Here's something morei interesting.

http://www.technologyreview.com/Ener...995/solar.html

Oddly, I too would tend to agree that piping or pumping out light upon
light is doable, and quite possibly as FTL communications. Otherwise,
creating clean and renewable terrestrial energy that's highly
affordable is more than worth doing.

Too bad that affordable clean energy will never happen under the watch
of William Mook.

~ BG
Old September 7th 08, 07:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Ian Parker

On 5 Sep, 19:03, wrote:
On Sep 4, 1:20*pm, Eric Chomko wrote:

On Sep 4, 10:56*am, amisb65 wrote:

I would be thankful if you give my article 5 minute of your value
time. THANK YOU.

lightuponlight

*http://www.lightuponlight.com/islam

*For more information about Islam :www.imanway1.com
Please Do Not Reply This Message
Contact Me At

Koran-thumping at its best.

I thought it was light up on light - and was an article about solar
pumped lasers. *sheez

Here's something morei interesting.

http://www.technologyreview.com/Ener...995/solar.html

What you are interested in ultimately is NOT efficiency but power
produced per Kg. There is plenty of room in space. The main problem I
see is that you need rods doped with Neodymium. These are heavy. What
you are after is a thin film of Silicon that is 25% effcient and
weighs 1g/m^2.

- Ian Parker
Old September 9th 08, 02:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

http://www.technologyreview.com/Ener....nrel.gov/news...

What you are interested in ultimately is NOT efficiency but power
produced per Kg. There is plenty of room in space. The main problem I
see is that you need rods doped with Neodymium. These are heavy. What
you are after is a thin film of Silicon that is 25% effcient and
weighs 1g/m^2.

- Ian Parker

Stored energy simply can not be of LH2 or LOx, because it required too
much bulk of volumetric containment and insulation.

~ BG
Old September 9th 08, 03:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Sep 5, 2:03*pm, wrote:
On Sep 4, 1:20*pm, Eric Chomko wrote:

On Sep 4, 10:56*am, amisb65 wrote:

I would be thankful if you give my article 5 minute of your value
time. THANK YOU.

lightuponlight

*http://www.lightuponlight.com/islam

*For more information about Islam :www.imanway1.com
Please Do Not Reply This Message
Contact Me At

Koran-thumping at its best.

I thought it was light up on light - and was an article about solar
pumped lasers. *sheez

Here's something morei interesting.

Isn't just about anything more interesting?

http://www.technologyreview.com/Ener...995/solar.html