2 ebes now ets came to me on March 3 2018 two small orionite.

Old July 15th 18, 06:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

Default 2 ebes now ets came to me on March 3 2018 two small orionite.

2 ebes now ets came to me on March 3 2018 two small orionite. 3 hours. #1 Philistine = Latin Arab have them captured. & my Orion system teams will liberate them an avenge my false accusers. They work for me .

Yes ET ebe exist; M. Hayden. You have Mars on Hydro Gizah pyr foundational marker star. You will meet them. I AM bringing them to Earth to clean you out, OK? O you’re going to charge me again with false charge like in pervious lives? You are planning to destroy New York I hear over the birdy wire. Eh? Interesting. Washington DC layout is a target of my Orionite Space Teams/ we o not nee to hit Washington CD, because I outed the target. We can go near ocean and get this one to wipe you haters all out. You made white skin a crime. Now you will & AM e RICA will pay a heavy price. #Jesus Christ I only one of my reincarnations .

Philistines were = are Mexican & Latin reincarnated #Confirmed . 11:00 am pdt #07132018AD.
Washington DC layout is a target of my Orionite Space Teams. Why? Pentagon is full of Dragon Baalites. OK. It is personal, not you. They killed my mother . It is IAM revenge. 9:05 p.m. #07122018AD.
#07122018AD .
#IAM #jesuschrist returned.