Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old June 26th 18, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 4:58:01 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Just you two around here?

The group here has really dwindled. A few more in sci.physics.

How you been?

Double-A

Old June 27th 18, 04:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 2:08:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 4:58:01 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Just you two around here?

The group here has really dwindled. A few more in sci.physics.

How you been?

Double-A

Twitty Please post.I willmake you laugh if you do .Bert
Old June 28th 18, 09:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another pleasant June day here in Gresham. Wild fires to the east have burned out. 67F as of 1:00 PM. Some sun through clouds. Staying dry. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 45%.

The Oregon State Beaver Baseball Team play their final game in the College World Series for the National Championship today at 3:30 PM! It will be on the radio. Last night they came within one out of being eliminated in the ninth inning! A pop up fly was hit, but two fielders interfered with each other trying to catch it, and it dropped on the ground out of bounds, keeping the batter alive! The Beavers, trailing 3 - 2, then went on to score a run, followed bu a home run that scored 2 more points! They ended up winning 5 - 3 ! This forced a game three for tonight! Great excitement!

Double-A

Old June 28th 18, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 3:12:01 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
It's been eventful. You can follow me on Twitter @Injuredbyrd

I post photos there!

It is good to hear you're back on Twitter!

Double-A

Old June 29th 18, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A clear sky and the sun is shining! Currently a perfect 72F. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 43%.

The OSU Beavers are now Number One in baseball!

Double-A

Old June 29th 18, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 11:53:34 AM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Hi Bert!

Hi Twitty Its just AA and me. Old timers just faded away.I'm to old to go anywhere.Still thinking far out.Still posting everyday untill I go over the limit Bert
Old June 30th 18, 06:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Twittering One" wrote:
You Bert & AA who is Glazier's Double-Asshole
Stay active Bert! That's good" since the

"Twittering One" encourages SwineBert pace & case
and apparently can't wait for SwineBert to **** onto
Twittie's face (LOL)

------- See: Glazier's Dossier ------- e.g.

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, when Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Ber

Old June 30th 18, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 9:56:00 AM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Stay active Bert! That's good.

You & AA go back a decade .5 as far back as I can see.

As active as I can.Out living my doctors that told me to stop drinking.Last one that died said I need a pace maker.I still sail,but this Spring its been very cool,and no big breeze. Beeches are not doing well. Does my heart good when I hear from you. Are you OK? Do you have my email address? Bert
Old June 30th 18, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Nice sunny day here. Yard sales, Flea Market, Farmers' Market. Kim is coming out later with Korean food.

Temperature currently 70F as of 1:15 PM. Could get up to 78F later. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 53%.

I saw a woman last night at the Transit Center standing and loudly bitching at an empty bus. Some police drove by and stopped, saying they had heard her shouting obscenities. She just kept talking and walking around. The cops followed her. They came in a Transit Police vehicle, but the had Sheriff written across their backs, making their identity confusing. They finally arrested her and handcuffed her hands behind her back. She kept loudly complaining that they were hurting her, and that they were illegally searching her. They threw thew contents of her pockets on the sidewalk and she protested that. They found nothing illegal there. She had a bag of stuff with her she had bought at Dollar Tree, and was concerned about that. By the time I got on a bus, it certainly looked like they were taking her to jail! The charged her with creating a disruption, disorderly conduct, and interfering with public transit. She hadn't hurt anybody. She hadn't caused any damage. And she hadn't bitched at anyone in particular. She acted like she may have been drinking, but she wasn't going to drive. She wasn't being anymore annoying than a lot of other people I've seen at the Transit Center. And what about freedom of speech? And the right not to be unreasonably searched? These high minded words sound good in a civics class, but out in the real world, the cops seem to be able to do whatever they want! In reality we have no rights that we can depend on! We have to always be careful of what we say, how we act, and what we have in our pockets!

Double-A

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM