North Korean film exposes Western propaganda.

Old April 6th 13, 06:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
StarDust

Default North Korean film exposes Western propaganda.

On Friday, April 5, 2013 6:18:57 PM UTC-7, Warhol wrote:
North Korean film exposes Western propaganda.

Just saw this, pretty good. I'd recommend sharing it,

May help you with waking up and opening the eyes of our sheeping

brothers and sisters.

http://youtu.be/xOGPwhTWZk8

That is all this. A propaganda war.

Its true but they have no room to talk.

Jaaaaa!
How about this report!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...fbohNGT1w&NR=1
Old April 6th 13, 06:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

http://youtu.be/xOGPwhTWZok8

That is all this. A propaganda war.

Its true but they have no room to talk.

Jaaaaa!
How about this report!http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...fbohNGT1w&NR=1

no, we are talking right now about the other side... you know about
those who lie to us everyday and also there is the one who wants to
enslave all Man and beast by deception.

know your enemy...

http://youtu.be/te6qG4yn-Ps