Earth Got its water from Jupiter

Old April 10th 19, 03:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Earth Got its water from Jupiter

285,000,000 years ago Jupiter was hit by a 5500 mile in diameter moon It tore a hole right threw it.It was all H20.With great luck Earth was hit by it.Kicker is it created our moon too.It all fits.Its reality.Bert
Old April 10th 19, 03:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:23:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

285,000,000 years ago Jupiter was hit by a 5500 mile in diameter moon It tore a hole right threw it.It was all H20.With great luck Earth was hit by it.Kicker is it created our moon too.It all fits.Its reality.Bert

Bert, you can't possibly have any evidence to support this position of yours.

If you do, let's see it.
Old April 10th 19, 06:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:23:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

285,000,000 years ago Jupiter was hit by a 5500 mile in diameter moon
It tore a hole right threw it.It was all H20.With great luck Earth was
hit by it.Kicker is it created our moon too.It all fits.Its
reality.Bert

Bert, you can't possibly have any evidence to support this position of
yours.

If you do, let's see it.

I'm guessing Berts proof is one of these.
https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models...d-model/914535

....And remember kids. This is why you should never go on the internet, after
drinking.

Old April 10th 19, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:35:27 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:23:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

285,000,000 years ago Jupiter was hit by a 5500 mile in diameter moon It tore a hole right threw it.It was all H20.With great luck Earth was hit by it.Kicker is it created our moon too.It all fits.Its reality.Bert

Bert, you can't possibly have any evidence to support this position of yours.

If you do, let's see it.

Its a theory.Its my idea.It could be reality.If we had to put up evidence be for we think than what.Bert
Old April 11th 19, 11:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:35:27 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:23:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

285,000,000 years ago Jupiter was hit by a 5500 mile in diameter moon
It tore a hole right threw it.It was all H20.With great luck Earth
was hit by it.Kicker is it created our moon too.It all fits.Its
reality.Bert

Bert, you can't possibly have any evidence to support this position of
yours.

If you do, let's see it.

Its a theory.Its my idea.It could be reality.If we had to put up
evidence be for we think than what.Bert

Here is why your theory is not credible
If any moving body was able to go through Jupiter and still have enough
velocity to escape Jupiters gravity.

Why would a puny little planet like Earth, stop it ?

Old April 11th 19, 06:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 3:45:32 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:35:27 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:23:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

285,000,000 years ago Jupiter was hit by a 5500 mile in diameter moon
It tore a hole right threw it.It was all H20.With great luck Earth
was hit by it.Kicker is it created our moon too.It all fits.Its
reality.Bert

Bert, you can't possibly have any evidence to support this position of
yours.

If you do, let's see it.

Its a theory.Its my idea.It could be reality.If we had to put up
evidence be for we think than what.Bert

Here is why your theory is not credible
If any moving body was able to go through Jupiter and still have enough
velocity to escape Jupiters gravity.

Why would a puny little planet like Earth, stop it ?

Earth far from puny.A very big rock.Come up with reality before you try to bad mouth any of my ideas. That would be a first for you being such a low wit and all.Bert
Old April 11th 19, 06:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Ehhh, Your puny planet could not even survive an attack by a single
Muldorian scout ship.

Old April 12th 19, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Your posts show what a low wit you are.Bert

More Rock and More Water on Jupiter than Earth Herbert Glazier Misc 3 April 12th 19 01:40 AM
#1 new monograph-book; "How Earth got most of its water and howComets get water" [email protected] Astronomy Misc 12 April 12th 08 09:13 PM
volvanic eruptions On Water Jupiter Moons [email protected] Misc 1 January 25th 08 09:33 PM
Jupiter The water Planet (it fits) G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 0 January 25th 07 03:05 PM
Jupiter has more Water than Earth G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 6 July 19th 05 08:46 PM