An Extraterrestrial Lays the Cards on the Table

Old September 3rd 06, 02:40 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.anthropology,sci.astro
Ed Conrad

Default An Extraterrestrial Lays the Cards on the Table

"You call us extraterrestrials or star-men, and you
attribute to us superhuman powers even though you
do not know us. Regarding this, we are men, like you,
but our knowledge and our understanding exceeds
yours considerably, especially in the technical field."

-- SEMJASE, Pleiadian Cosmonaut, 1975

"We, too, are still far removed from perfection
and have to evolve constantly, just like yourselves.
We are neither superior nor super-human, nor are
we missionaries... we feel duty bound to the citizens
of earth because our forebearers were their forebearers."

-- SEMJASE, Pleiadian Cosmonaut, Feb. 8, 1975

http://www.billymeier.com

http://www.theyfly.com is the web site of Michael
Horn, Billy Meier's official American representative.
He will accept a debate from anyone in the world
on the credibility of the Meier contacts and photos
and everything else concerning the extraterrestrials.
You can e-mail him at (change

mich... to michaelhorn).

http://ufocasebook.com/meiervindicated.html

==============================

PETRIFIED BONES, TEETH AND SOFT ORGANS
-- SOME HUMAN -- FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
(With Proof Galore That Evolution is a Con Job))

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS...HumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ManasOl...iscoveries.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Evidence/MoreFossils.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/ManasOldasCoal.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/OldestTool.jpg

IT'S A FISH, IT'S A WHALE ... NO, IT'S A EVOLUTIONIST

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/SaveTheWhale.jpg

===============================

Off to prison with the Scoundrels of Science
Denying Truth with such incredible defiance
They're the champs of illusion
Nauseous gases their fusion.
ANTHROPOLOGISTS: A pathetic a-LIE-ance

==========================

Ed Conrad
Man as Old as Coal and Proof of Life After Death
http://www.edconrad.com

Old September 3rd 06, 07:06 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.anthropology,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

"You call us extraterrestrials or star-men, and you
attribute to us superhuman powers even though you
do not know us. Regarding this, we are men, like you,
but our knowledge and our understanding exceeds
yours considerably, especially in the technical field."

-- SEMJASE, Pleiadian Cosmonaut, 1975

Ed Conrad,
I totally agree that ET/creators were the original source of intelligent
life as we know it.

As per usual, this perfectly truthful topic is hereby officially stalked
and summarily bashed by the following borg collective that's
representing the 99.9% of what sucks and blows the absolute most about
this infomercial based brown-nosed Usenet (the best ever anti-think-tank
and/or disinformation cesspool of humanity).

The remaining contributions as offered by those of us within the 0.1%
minority, of what represents honest folks that are of the few and far
between good guys, apparently we don't count because we're simply not
good enough at being such liars and arrogant *******s that'll gladly
butt-wipe one another via their brown nose on behalf of MI/NSA~NASA
ulterior motives and hidden agendas. Just like their good old Third
Reich days and of their mutually perpetrated cold-wars, this Usenet from
infomercial-hell is what it is because of the mostly Jewish influence
that's hell bent upon sucking the final spark of life out of mother
Earth, even if it means having to take the lives of their own kind.

BTW; my God (aka ET intelligent creator that's quite possibly from the
Sirius solar system or perhaps even from nearby Venus seems perfectly
sane, and especially doable if you're my kind of ET/intelligent
designer) can seriously kick your absolutely wussy terrestrial
sequestered God's butt any day of the week, and then some.
-
Brad Guth