Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

Old November 10th 03, 02:47 PM
DrPostman

Default Star Gates Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:59:42 GMT, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

That's almost a square kilometer. Unless Apollo decided
to deploy a huge 1 km x 1 km mirror on the Moon's surface
(an interesting idea, that), I'm not sure how readily one
can view the Apollo landing site from Earth.

sci.asto has already seen this, but it bears repeating.

A fellow named Allen Morgan posted this over a year ago in
response to why they didn't set off a bomb or leave a big
mirror to prove that they went the

NASA: Oh, Mr. Armstrong, there's one more thing.
Armstrong: What's that.
NASA: We'd like you to take a really, really large bomb with you on
the Lunar Lander. Don't worry, we've budgeted for space. Haven't we
Bob?
Bob: You betcha. 200 tons of TNT.
NASA: 400.
Bob: Oh. 400. Right.
Armstrong: Excuse me, a what?
NASA: Bomb. Really big one.
Armstrong: Might I ask why?
NASA: So that you can set it off on the moon.
Armstrong: And....?
NASA: So that we can see it here on Earth
Armstrong: ??
NASA: Well, it would be really cool. And it would prove you went
there.
Armstrong: Are you out of your mind?
NASA: Don't worry, we have a really long detonator cord that you can
use to set it off.
Armstrong: You bozos think I'm going to land on the moon strapped to
200 tons
Bob: 400 tons:
Armstrong: Shut-up pencil neck. 400 tons of explosive????? Did you
decide that this wasn't difficult enough and you wanted to add some
more danger? Are you guys out of your gourd? What purpose does it
serve? What if it goes off on the descent?
NASA: That would *rock*. Suck. Not rock. It would suck, that would
be tragic.
Armstrong: I can't believe this.
NASA: Well, if you don't like that we can ditch it. We have another
idea.
Armstrong: Oh good.
NASA: We'd like you to take a large mirror up there.
Armstrong: Ah, for laser ranging and such. Excellent science.
NASA: Nah, this is so that we can see it from Earth.
Armstrong: What?!?!? How big is this thing?
NASA: Bob?
Bob: A couple of miles across.
Armstrong: Uh?
Bob: Don't worry, it's mylar. Doesn't weigh more than about 50 tons.
Armstrong: 2 miles?
Bob (excitedly): Well, the moon is quite a long way away. If we want
to be able to see the mirror from Earth then it is going to have to
cover a couple of seconds of arc at least. You can do the math
yourself. I like math.
Armstrong: How the hell am I supposed to spread out a mirror that is 2
*miles* across on the moon?????
NASA: Well, you'll have help.
Aldrin: Don't look at me. I have a bad back.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy

"No, the next step, Doktor, is that you start diagnosing illegally and
stupidly online, and get your license revoked."
-viveshwar
Old November 10th 03, 09:50 PM
Matthew Kriebel

In article ,
The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

The moon is 3.476 * 10^6 m in diameter. If one assumes
a 16 megapixel camera (4,000 pixels on a side) each pixel
would cover about 755,000 m^2 of surface, at least (at the
edge of the moon's disc it's more), assuming the camera
can be adjusted to have the Moon fill its frame (e.g.,
with a zoom-lens).

That's almost a square kilometer. Unless Apollo decided
to deploy a huge 1 km x 1 km mirror on the Moon's surface
(an interesting idea, that), I'm not sure how readily one
can view the Apollo landing site from Earth.

Hey! No fair cheating and using math! It makes the kooks froth and
quiver!

Oh wait, Sobie's already doing that.

Carry on.
Old November 11th 03, 01:36 AM
The CO

"Rick Sobie" wrote in message
nothing demonstrating intelligence above the house plant level

I don't know what mix of mind altering substances you are ingesting, but
I think you need to cut down or stop.

"We have Kooksign the likes of which even God has never seen"

Geoff in Oz

Old November 11th 03, 02:53 AM
Rick Sobie

In article , says...

"Rick Sobie" wrote in message
nothing demonstrating intelligence above the house plant level

I don't know what mix of mind altering substances you are ingesting, but
I think you need to cut down or stop.

"We have Kooksign the likes of which even God has never seen"

Geoff in Oz

Ah Geoff, from the land down under.

Headquarters of the New World Order.

I have a bone to pick you blokes. What's all this and what's
all this, and why haven't you informed the public that the moon
is indeed a spaceship yet?

http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/clementi...img/hires.html

Obviously the navy is tired of keeping this thing secret,
and I agree. It is time to tell the people. Time to come clean.

As you will notice from the image above from Clementine,
this is obviously an entrance to a cave on the moon.
Likely an underground network of caves and tunnels.

Notice the honeycombed ground outside the cave. Not geological.
Not camera artifacts, as the pattern follows the contours of
the ground.

And besides. Do you see any other moons out there in such bad
shape as that?

It is beat up not from asteroids alone, but from missle attack
and who knows what sort of attacks over the ages.

And finally, the real proof lies here...
http://www.lunaranomalies.com/images/chalet.jpg

As you can see, the moon base is clearly trolling for Nordic
women.

YThey have built a chalet and they have made a large statue of
a Swen - like man, in the hopes of snaring a Nordic female
should one venture into the vacinity.
Clearly these are intelligent beings.

So lets have that press conference where the president
tells the truth about the moon, that the investigation
of the moon, has turned up conclusive evidence of extraterrestrils
and get on with it.

Only this time. make it a public one, not a hush hush private one
like the last one.
http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/10/05/37771.html

-*-

Old November 11th 03, 03:27 AM
Rick Sobie

In article , says...

In sci.physics, Rick Sobie

wrote
on Mon, 10 Nov 2003 03:04:15 GMT
PeDrb.356770$6C4.306412@pd7tw1no:
In article ,
mail says...

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 12:10:10 GMT,
(Rick Sobie)
wrote:

In article VSprb.351166$pl3.284119@pd7tw3no,
says...

Responding to himself. We have KOOKSIGN!

Hey kook boy, why don't we have any color photographs of the moon?

Why is it, that all these moon anomaly images are all black
and white?

It is of some interest that the Apollo missions were able
to find orange moonrock underneath the gray surface layer.
(It is not clear to me that that orange moonrock was part
of the stuff brought back, although I suspect it was.)

Is that so it is easier to air brush them?

And NASA et al would want to airbrush pictures of the moon
precisely why?

We have telescopes. We have cameras. We can't take hi res images
in full color?

Who is fooling who here?

The moon is 3.476 * 10^6 m in diameter. If one assumes
a 16 megapixel camera (4,000 pixels on a side) each pixel
would cover about 755,000 m^2 of surface, at least (at the
edge of the moon's disc it's more), assuming the camera
can be adjusted to have the Moon fill its frame (e.g.,
with a zoom-lens).

That's almost a square kilometer. Unless Apollo decided
to deploy a huge 1 km x 1 km mirror on the Moon's surface
(an interesting idea, that), I'm not sure how readily one
can view the Apollo landing site from Earth.

If from a satellite, you can see 50 feet under the surface of the earth,
you can look at the moon.

I have seen Hubble images of the moon with objects of 285 meters
distinguishable. Surely they can better than that.

You can read a dime from space, through the atmosphere.

In space, you have much greater clarity.

But all that aside.

There is no longer any doubt, that ETs are on, or have been
on the moon.

This is a very overt attempt by the navy, to tell us that.

See my previous post for link to navy.mil site showing
image from Clementine.

Notice that it looks like the eye of a grey. They are saying
that this, is in fact, the entrance to an underground
complex of some sort made by ETs.

The honeycombing is clear evidence that the ground was
worked or perhaps even manufactured.

What is so scary about that? That is not scary at all.

I will tell you what would be scary.

If the moon was actually a viewing window, and this is
just one large fish bowl, and the greys inside
are gigantic. I mean gigantic gigantic.

In fact, there are images with faint looking greys that are
hundreds of miles across looking like they are peering through
like a porthoile.

Now that is spooky.

But you know what?

Who cares.

We have a stargate.

We came we saw, the pistachios were great thanks, lets pack er up.

Old November 11th 03, 03:39 AM
Rick Sobie

In article , mail says...

wrote:

[...]

Only an American would consider setting off large bombs on the moon.

Haven't you seen the latest movie version of Time Machine?

Or worse still, "Oh look honey isn't the moon looking large
tonight?" "Yes, dear, but it keeps getting larger!"

Old November 11th 03, 05:22 AM
DrPostman

wrote:

Armstrong: How the hell am I supposed to spread out a mirror that is 2
*miles* across on the moon?????
NASA: Well, you'll have help.
Aldrin: Don't look at me. I have a bad back.

Only an American would consider setting off large bombs on the moon.

Whoooosh.

How does he know what nationality Morgan is? What a moron our little
Rick has become.