Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

Old October 31st 03, 11:40 AM
Paul R. Mays

Default Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

"bookman" wrote in message

"Paul R. Mays" wrote in message

"DrPostman" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 04:22:44 -0500, "Paul R. Mays"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote in message
.. .
On 30 Oct 2003 16:34:05 GMT, wrote:

In sci.astro Bennett Standeven wrote:

Well, that's certainly true; it's just as reasonable to scour

the
ocean floor looking for Atlantis as it is to scour the North

Pole
looking for Santa's workshop.

Not "just as reasonable"! They have found interesting large stones
under the ocean, but no elf droppings near the North pole! And on
a more serious note, the legend of Santa is historical and the

origins
of the story are pretty much known. The basis of the Atlantis

"myth"
is older and not known at this time.

Yea, "interesting large stones". That's real evidence. Yea, just
like the "Bimini Wall" which I dived on and found to be nothing
more than beach rock.

You of course are an expert in the field of sedimentary rock....
Must be why you have to add all the letters to impress your
friends.. You still have yet to address my question on Giza/Orion
symmetry..... Guess you have to have a committee tell you what to
think first..... So far with all your ballyhoo you have yet to

produce
any original intellectual concepts.

I've been there, you haven't.

See.. no intellectual content....

Just a fact - why can't you deal with a fact?

Bookman

You do actually point out my position on intellectual content
of posts....

And how some that think they are bright and shining example's of
knowledge and truth or but deluded....

He did not state a fact... As far as I have ever read he has never
stated a fact in this group... and never an original idea...

And you have no idea if he even spoke truth much less fact..

You and he brain farted and Assumed....

He assumed I have never dived the Bimini Road structure and others
in the area..... And you assumed he's telling the truth that he actually
did dive the formation which is called, by every boat operator and dive
shop I spoke to, "Road" not wall.

You both are assuming facts not in evidence... I can, if pressed, contact
the
Ex and post a couple of snap shots... While I admit I did not dive
the Bimini formation.... I have snorkeled it... 4 times.... and visited
the
fish depression formation and stood at the alter stone in Tiwanaku, and
even climbed the Stepped Pyramid in Egypt.... And a bunch of other
stuff you have no idea of....

Also I have never made any claim that the Bimini Road structure is
anything other than a natural formation.

And I have the right to place letters behind my name and seek
gratification from others being impressed...But tend to prefer
to just let intellectual content speak for itself...

So... this was a good post ... for it allows you guys to display
your abilities in scientific thought processing... Assume the
facts and disregard the evidence...

careful ..your brains are showing...

Paul R. Mays
-
Some where within the Quantum State
Http://Paul.Mays.Com/story.html
http://paul.mays.com/mayday.html
http://paul.mays.com/rainy.html

"Science commits suicide when it adopts a creed."
- Thomas Henry Huxley

Old October 31st 03, 03:46 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , wrote:

You know, when ever I hear one of these "Modern science has explained
"everything" and there is nothing more to be invented or discovered
rants

Got a reference for this strawman?

-=-=-=-=-
Old October 31st 03, 03:49 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Paul R. Mays
wrote:

I've had my share of being called a kook for

There is a reason for this.

yet when I ask for explanation on
specifically where I go wrong I have seldom had anyone
actually address the issue alluded too

I recommend reading and self education. You can start in the local
library in the science and math sections. There are also community
college courses.

-=-=-=-=-
Old October 31st 03, 07:15 PM
Paul R. Mays

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message
In article , Paul R. Mays
wrote:

I've had my share of being called a kook for

There is a reason for this.

Ok.. I'll bite... Explain to me in a rational way
that reason... Point me to any point of anything that I have
posted that falls into Kookdom... And no appealing to
authority.... Let see your own intellect at work....

yet when I ask for explanation on
specifically where I go wrong I have seldom had anyone
actually address the issue alluded too

I recommend reading and self education. You can start in the local
library in the science and math sections. There are also community
college courses.

Been there done that ...still do that... But here we are having
a conversation.... I say something that to my understanding fits
the existing rules and gives a different construct for causality which
is not addressed in present theory and I ask for anyone to
systematically tear it apart and I get "go read a book".....

I tend to take that as the responder, to my questions and request
for intellectual input to show me where my conceptual errors
are, stating that " I haven't the mental ability to address the
question you pose.. but your a kook"

-=-=-=-=-

Old November 1st 03, 12:26 AM
Double-A

(Rick Sobie) wrote in message news:o30ob.218993$9l5.23220@pd7tw2no...
Here is the famed seal that shows the solar system with
the extra planet Nibiru, now commonly known as the asteroid belt.

http://www3.telus.net/webshrinker/wo...systemseal.jpg

They probably counted Venus and Mercury twice, since they are
sometimes morning and sometimes evening "stars".

Double-A
Old November 1st 03, 03:02 AM
Paul R. Mays

"Double-A" wrote in message
m...
(Rick Sobie) wrote in message

Here is the famed seal that shows the solar system with
the extra planet Nibiru, now commonly known as the asteroid belt.

http://www3.telus.net/webshrinker/wo...systemseal.jpg

They probably counted Venus and Mercury twice, since they are
sometimes morning and sometimes evening "stars".

Double-A

The only thing that makes that interesting is the position
around a central sun... Sorta leads to the thought that
they had beat Copernicus out by a long shot... Which
really ****es me off even more toward religion... Due to
the idiot B'Levers we lost 500 years of advancement...
Would venture a guess if not for the idiots burning the
libraries at Alexandria we today may very well have
colonies on Mars and solves so many of the issues we
face today...

Paul R. Mays
-
Some where within the Quantum State
Http://Paul.Mays.Com/story.html
http://paul.mays.com/mayday.html
http://paul.mays.com/rainy.html

"Perhaps the only thing that saves science from
invalid conventional wisdom that becomes
effectively permanent is the presence of mavericks
in every generation - people who keep challenging
convention and thinking up new ideas for the
sheer hell of it or from an innate contrariness."
- Dr. D. M. Raup, Paleontologist, U. Chicago.