Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13th 03, 04:11 AM
DrPostman

Default Star Gates Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:46:48 GMT, (Rick Sobie)

says...

"Rick Sobie" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:WLlsb.374016$6C4.42125@pd7tw1no...
In article Bzlsb.375484$9l5.44572@pd7tw2no,
says...
The world's worst ever nuclear meltdown occurred in 1986 at Chernobyl
in Ukraine, at that time one of the states of the Soviet Union.

So, hiroshima and nagasaki don't count in terms of revelation-related
trumpeting, do they?

Incredibly, Chernobyl is the Russian word for wormwood!

Why do you insist in that lie? It does not mean "wormwood".
We've got some russian interns here and they confirmed it.
It is not even russian but ukrainian.

Volker

I was quoting Prophecy Magazine, which you can find for yourself,
from the link of returned search results.

Surely _these people would not lie.

What are you looking for. A scientific road map, of prophecy?

Are you looking for imperical evidence of spiritual things?

That is a silly notion. All you have to go on, in a life
directed by spirituality, are hints, maybe a few markers,
gut instinct, intuition etc.

That's right, never let facts get in the way of
your fantasies.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know
that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,"
and then they would actually change their minds and you
never hear that old view from them again. They really do it.
It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists
are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens
every day. I cannot recall the last time someting like that
happened in politics or religion." "The method of science is
tried and true. It is not perfect, it's just the best we have.
And to abandon it, with its skeptical protocols, is the pathway
to a dark age."
- Carl Sagan