Flying Saucers

Old June 27th 18, 10:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Flying Saucers

So many have seen precisely the same thing we have positive proof men from other solar systems are visiting our planet today.
Old June 27th 18, 03:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

So many have seen precisely the same thing we have positive proof men from other solar systems are visiting our planet today.

You've got to be kidding !

UFO "sightings" are extreemly rare, and totally inconsistent. Any
visitors would surely make posative contact and confirm their
existence.

Space travel between stars would depend on speeds well in excess of
light speed, which has very firmly been proven impossible. The fastest
spacecraft to date is slower than light by a factor of 30,000 , so it
would take 135 millennia for one way to the very nearest star !

PS - One millennia = 1,000 years !
Old June 27th 18, 04:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 9:30:48 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
So many have seen precisely the same thing we have positive proof men from other solar systems are visiting our planet today.

You've got to be kidding !

UFO "sightings" are extreemly rare,

No they are not rare. People just do not talk about it because of people like you who would ridicule them. I have seen them myself. And a lot of people have talked about it even people in the Air Force. It has been documented.
Old June 27th 18, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 8:05:24 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 9:30:48 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
So many have seen precisely the same thing we have positive proof men from other solar systems are visiting our planet today.

You've got to be kidding !

UFO "sightings" are extreemly rare,

No they are not rare. People just do not talk about it because of people like you who would ridicule them. I have seen them myself. And a lot of people have talked about it even people in the Air Force. It has been documented.

Reality would have spaceships as a ball.Nature is proof of this.Bert
Old June 27th 18, 08:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old June 27th 18, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Distance = Speed x Time !

Practical travel among the stars, would require speeds many times
light speed, which is totally ridiculous !

There is no firm evidence. that aliens have ever visited us, which
isn't surprising, considering the vast distances.
Old June 27th 18, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 3:45:07 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
Distance = Speed x Time !

Practical travel among the stars, would require speeds many times
light speed, which is totally ridiculous !

There is no firm evidence. that aliens have ever visited us, which
isn't surprising, considering the vast distances.

Atheists are not capable of knowing anything.
Old June 28th 18, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Atheists are not capable of knowing anything.

We know there is no God.

We know the universe is infinite in all dimensions,
including time. It is unbounded, with no beginning
and no end.
Old June 28th 18, 01:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6:53:16 PM UTC-5, casagi wrote:

Atheists are not capable of knowing anything.

We know there is no God.

No you don't.
Old June 28th 18, 11:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

We know there is no God.

No you don't.

Don't you suppose that, if there were a God, He or She would provide
incontrovertable evidence of his or her existence ?

Proclaim to all : "I exist; worship me !" .

Theists rely on all sorts of indirect suppositions and BS.