Oh Boy! Total Lunar Eclipse Due March 3

Old February 10th 07, 05:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Oh Boy! Total Lunar Eclipse Due March 3

nightbat wrote

A full total eclipse is due March 3rd over eastern North
America. For Europe and Africa it takes place later that night.

See:
http://www.space.com/070209_ns_lunar_eclipse.html

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old February 10th 07, 09:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 10, 6:37 am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

A full total eclipse is due March 3rd over eastern North
America. For Europe and Africa it takes place later that night.

See:http://www.space.com/070209_ns_lunar_eclipse.html

ponder on,
the nightbat

Fulfilment of a Great Prophecy of Holy Prophet of Islam (pbuh) - Lunar
Eclipse

"As reported by Muhammad ibn Ali, the advent of our Mahdi will be
marked by two important signs. These signs have never appeared before,
not since the creation of the Heaven and the Earth. One is the eclipse
of the moon on the 1st (of the possible eclipse dates i.e. 13th , 14th
and 15th) of Ramadhan, and the other is the eclipse of the sun in the
middle (of the possible eclipse dates i.e. 27th, 28th and 29th) of
Ramadhan, and these two signs have not appeared since the creation of
the Heaven and the Earth." [Dar Qutani, pg. 188]

"A Warner (Warhol) has appeared in the world but the world did not
accept him. God will, however, accept him and will establish his truth
through mighty convulsions."

that was Two years ago... the Birth of the Welsh Naked Baby...

but there is also a Other prophecy about a lunar eclipse who say's...
"I shall cause thy message to reach the corners of the earth."

The present state of the Ahmadiyya Sufi Community speaks of its truth.
Raisuli Ahmad (Macca Bey) was commissioned to bring man face to face
with his Maker and sow the seeds of spiritual advancement in this
material world through fresh manifestations. Today, just one century
after the establishement of his Liberty Movement of the son, the
Ahmadiyya Barbaria sufi Curse. (the Curse of Blackbeard)

The Moon and The Sun Eclipsed... I think the Queen Will Get my
Message... "The King shall return"

According to the prophecy, one can quite easily target a set of
criteria to identify the true claimant. I have set my criteria as
follows:

1st: There should be a claimant.
2nd: There should be solar and lunar eclipses within the same lunar
month two years before. (Decembre 2004)
3rd: That lunar month was the month of Ramadhan.
4th: The lunar eclipses should occur on 13th of Ramadhan and the solar
eclipse should occur on 28th of the same month.
5th: A second eclipses should occur during the lifetime of a claimant
after he has made claim to be the Son of Blackbeard.

Revelation 12:1-3 And a great sign appeared in heaven, a woman clothed
with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of
12 stars; and she was with child, and she cried out, being in labor
and in pain to give birth. And another sign appeared in heaven; and
behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and 10 horns, and on his
heads were seven diadems.

Gen. 37:9-11: Then he [Warhol] dreamed still another dream and told it
to his brothers(in the news group), and said, "Look, I have dreamed
another dream. And this time, the sun, the moon, and the eleven stars
bowed down to me." So he told it to his father and his brothers; and
his father rebuked him and said to him, "What is this dream that you
have dreamed? Shall your mother and I and your brothers indeed come to
bow down to the earth before you?" And his brothers envied him, but
his father kept the matter in mind.

Gal. 4:22-29: For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by
a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman
was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through
promise, which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants:
the one from Mount Qarqar which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar
-- for this Hagar is Mount of Qarqar, and corresponds to Jerusalem
which now is, and is in bondage with her children -- but the Jerusalem
above is free, which is the mother of us all. ... Now we, brethren, as
Isaac was, are children of promise. But, as he who was born according
to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit,
even so it is now.

Paul uses another symbol of Israel to identify the mother mentioned in
Galatians, chapter 4. He speaks of the "Jerusalem above" and says that
she is the "mother of us all"; that is, the mother of all the
saints... The Holy Queen of England represents the Mother of the
Barbars and the 11 other tribes... She is the GOD here on Earth, now
my Gran'da'dy is not here.

The woman of Revelation 12 represents the House of the MOON(Noah);
that is, the saints of all ages. The promise refers to the original
promise made to Abraham that in his Seed, Warhol, all the peoples of
the earth would be blessed, beginning with the firstborn saints. (The
friends of Warhol)

Heb. 12:22-23: But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of
the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of
angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are
registered in heaven ...

more cometh... now there is still some dark points who must be
understood so we all find the Scroll where I may lay my CROSS... the
Fapumose Pirates Cross with the sacred Location of the Lands of
salvation.

A message of Peace is awaiting the World till the farest corners...

Blow the Horns... the Kingdom of heaven is CometH...

Old February 10th 07, 11:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 10, 11:58 am, Midjis wrote:
"Warhol" wrote :

"As reported by Muhammad ibn Ali, the advent of our Mahdi will be
marked by two important signs. THESE SIGNS HAVE NEVER APPEARED BEFORE,

[My caps for emphasis]

That's lunar eclipses out, then.

As for Warhol's Messiah complex:

"A Warner (Warhol) has appeared in the world but the world did not
accept him. God will, however, accept him and will establish his truth
through mighty convulsions."

The world has no choice but to accept you if you're born. However, it
doesn't have to accept your self-obsessed deluded gibberish. And I
guarantee you this much: the world could split in half right here and it
wouldn't make a shred of difference to your credibility, Warhol.

Is it my Fault that I am the Son of King Arthur? How much more words
of unbelieve must I hear till you understand, that what I explain only
is written in your own books...

Now I did not known that the world was waiting for me... and when i
discover this thats not easy for me... But that guy painted in all the
Books I know Him good... Because they talk about me... My Life, My
past, My future... and there I have nothing to decide... I have Not
choosen myself... such thing is impossible... I always show my self as
Warrior... but that the GREAT IMAGE talked about me... well that is
chocke that I carry alone... while you are there standing with
unbelieve...

But Something has happenend in space time that gives my life a complet
other turn than I myself had dared to imagine ever before....

Now if it was only in my Head I would Say OKEE I am Crazy...

But day by day I get a clearer vision of the Giant Image Stone
Image... and thats my Image... and that of my Gran'da'dy...

We are all like two drops of Water... and the manuscript in my family
hands proof my genealogy... written proof who I am.

I am the Sun of an ancient Caliph (King) who rulled over all the
world... and I can proof that... But its Long story...it can't be
explained with words only... there is somekind of clock... she decides
when what...

while I must wait... and Teach tile my houre cometh... and that is not
for long anymore... I feel that... the indications show so...

But the one who can read the sealed word is the ONE... who all
prophecy in the world talk about. and he is born to the house of the
TUDORS...(unknown corner but from the Moon(Noah) House)...

And Let hem who does not agree with me stand up with arguements... I
defy the World to proof me wrong...

Bring the three Sealed Leather Scrolls of Fatima... and I will proof
you all that I speak the truth..

Old February 10th 07, 11:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_5_]

see below

"Warhol" wrote :

[...]

(Acts 1:6-7). "He shall
send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto
you; whom the heaven must receive until the times
of restitution of all things" (Acts 3:20-21);(Curse of Black PERL)
"And
the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his
father David" (Luke 1:32); "That he would grant
unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of
our enemies might serve him without fear" (Lk. 1:74).

well can you read... there is only One who can survive the Test. liars
will fail

Old February 10th 07, 01:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 10, 2:07 pm, Midjis wrote:
"Warhol" wrote :

see below

Christian scriptures are nothing to do with me.

what has to do with you? Show me your book and I will explain it to
you, what ye have not seen.

Old February 10th 07, 01:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 10, 2:06 pm, Midjis wrote:
"Warhol" wrote :

Is it my Fault that I am the Son of King Arthur?

It's not your fault you're insane. Hell, what really is sanity, anyway?
But it would be your fault if you're talking rubbish that you know is
rubbish.

Now if it was only in my Head I would Say OKEE I am Crazy...

Given that your perception of the world depends on what's happening in your
own head, by definition if you're crazy then it skews everything you see.

Take it from me.

Take it from me too, I can proof what others have failed to find...

Now my houre has not cometh... but I known very well what I say, while
you even can't understand the simple words...

and that should be a signe for ye, you maybe on the wrong path...
since its written that god gives understanding to a few...

The Majorite remains dumb... is that what you want, remain dumb till
the End Times?

well that's your problem, but dont come tell me I am Crazy... while
its you who is, with your unbelieve.

Old February 10th 07, 03:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Abdul-Haady Sadeem

Warhol said:
Fulfilment of a Great Prophecy of Holy Prophet of Islam (pbuh) - Lunar
Eclipse

It's a big Jewish conspiracy to kill us all. Those who refuse to convert to
Islam cannot be saved.

Allah u Akbar!

http://gaymuslims.wordpress.com
Old February 10th 07, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 10, 4:20 pm, Abdul-Haady Sadeem wrote:
Warhol said: Fulfilment of a Great Prophecy of Holy Prophet of Islam (pbuh) - Lunar
Eclipse

It's a big Jewish conspiracy to kill us all. Those who refuse to convert to
Islam cannot be saved.

Allah u Akbar!

Wrong... Its Warhol Word that save... he who will believe in me... is
written in the books of the Twins...

Muslims are in this case, in the Same bag as their Christains Twins...
as Long they dont Pay Tribute to Saints of the Twins... Rats will be
released on them... So jews too do nothing more than God wanted them
to do... Make of your life hell, since you dont pay tribute to Most
High of the Twins...

Both have not paid their Zacca and not respected the Saint Family of
the lighthouse... and Now the Twins under Ransom by the SON of the
Caliph of Cordova...

Do you known the Saint Family of Islam? No? well thats a jewish,
Turko, Jesuits, Whahabibi conspiracy, that is the truth... They made
Sandals of the Leather Scrolls with the Word of God.

and Now Three Magic Cristals Balls are CometH to punish all those who
dont Pay Tribute (Zacca) and respect the Memorie of the Forgotten
Saint Familly who must survive under Harse conditions...

The Son of Meca-Nazi.(Meknes) Saint Family...

Macanaz (Where the Real Mecca is of the Lighthouse Family), and twins
dont known anymore where their real home Town is... its not in the
desert of scorpions... The Saints never lived there... no they went
fight and die against vermin that came from Persia and from Mogolia...
they are the ones behind many complots... but the real Enemy's of
faith all those who speak in the Name of God and call people to muder
each other out... and those are low fallen ones... because you can not
belong to the faith of the Twins if you have Bloodmarks on your Hand
or on your forked thoungue..

Warhol De Macanazi, of the Atlas... Where the Usa became a Nation
amongste the Nations.

Mecca Bey Maçbahi, The Son of Absalom, I come for the RENT.
Now you Pay or ye walketh the CometH plank.

Old February 11th 07, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 11, 1:52 am, Midjis wrote:
"Warhol" wrote :

what has to do with you? Show me your book and I will explain it to
you, what ye have not seen.

What book would that be? I have shelves full. But if you're looking for a
book I consider 'holy', I'm afraid you won't find one.

a movie? I can explain too... Hi hi hi ye wont escape... the test of
yer Faith.

Old February 11th 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_5_]

Why do ye bite?

Angry... you couldeth stiketh me in ti webs...

Beter luck next time...

On Feb 11, 1:54 am, Midjis wrote:
"Warhol" wrote :

Take it from me too, I can proof what others have failed to find...

Now my houre has not cometh...

Please don't use '-eth' if you don't know what it's really for. It just
makes you look unjustifiably pretentious.

well that's your problem, but dont come tell me I am Crazy... while
its you who is, with your unbelieve.

My 'unbelieve' is my own business.