Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

Old October 22nd 06, 04:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

Default Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

how about a little nuclear ice age brad?

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:e982bf74e387bee02b09dcd7e3d1dd03.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
Earth may in fact be the most alive planet in the known universe (of
course we only know extremely slight and insignificant bits about
0.00000000000000001% of this universe), but no matter what it will never
again see another ice age, especially as we retain our own nearby
orbiting mascon that's tidal and IR/FIR warming us to death, plus that
little pesky matter as our solar system orbits us closer the Sirius
star/solar system isn't exactly going to put any spare ice upon Earth
unless we get hit by another icy snowball from the Sirius Kuiper/Oort
hell, or somehow this interstellar encounter manages to get icy Sedna
heading our way.

Unfortunately, the ESA Venus EXPRESS mission is still flying in their
usual need-to-know taboo/nondisclosure stealth mode, playing it extra
damage-control safe and cozy until their PFS instruments gets into
action, if ever, so there's no good or bad news to report.

Our mascon worthy moon is still physically dark, as it is an extremely
hot/cold environment and otherwise unavoidably being it's terribly
reactive self in more ways than just gamma and hard-X-rays, however
Venus may have become the rarest of any planet that's hosting
intelligent other life, but then Earth may soon become just as rare, as
it's not only going to eventually become a world w/o a sufficient
magnetosphere, as well as it used to be w/o our global warming moon, but
it's clearly operating w/o hardly a stitch of remorse as though w/o so
much as hosting half a village idiot Usenet mind of it's own. I believe
it's called faith based base jumping, except without a bungy cord or
parachute.

The vast bulk of topics within this Usenet naysay land of mainstream
denial upon denial are absolutely silly and/or wussy, of no actual
importance to much of anything that matters. The potentially serious
topics are those being systematically stalked, bashed, infomercial
skewed and/or intentionally mutated in order to banish such or otherwise
forced to suit the all-knowing mainstream status quo, especially getting
tormented to death if it isn't something 100+% pro-Jewish.

It has been so freaking obvious that we're being given such infomercial
butt loads of their intellectual crapolla as published upon used toilet
paper, instead of sharing the truth, in that only the truly dumb and
dumber souls that are well past their dumbfounded point of no return are
the ones still thinking their corrupted and/or bogus systems can somehow
be fixed with yet another ruse, another sting, another lie, another
perpetrated war, and if need be having Christ put back on that stick for
good measure.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 22nd 06, 08:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"captain." wrote in message

how about a little nuclear ice age brad?

I'd forgotten about that. Good point, in what a few well placed H-bombs
could actually help to eliminate a good part of our global warming, and
perhaps most of those pesky Muslims at the same time.

Perhaps we should stop pestering the likes of North Korea and Iran, and
simply let them build those nuclear weapons and to sell them to
whomever, including Usama bin Laden. At least that way our resident
LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) wouldn't be lying his stinking born-again butt
off to us anymore.

However, adding more soot and the unavoidable carnage stench of such
rotting humanity into our environment could backfire by lowering the
albedo of mother Earth by yet another notch or two.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 23rd 06, 09:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:ec890a6239a177e01d1693dcaeb2606b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"captain." wrote in message

how about a little nuclear ice age brad?

I'd forgotten about that. Good point, in what a few well placed H-bombs
could actually help to eliminate a good part of our global warming, and
perhaps most of those pesky Muslims at the same time.

Perhaps we should stop pestering the likes of North Korea and Iran, and
simply let them build those nuclear weapons and to sell them to
whomever, including Usama bin Laden. At least that way our resident
LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) wouldn't be lying his stinking born-again butt
off to us anymore.

lol!

Old October 23rd 06, 12:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"captain." wrote in message
lol!

What lol? now your nuclear induced winter isn't such a good idea?

How about moving Sedna into our L1, using that as our solar shade should
be more than sufficient. Come 2075 is when Sedna is supposedly merely
76 AU from us.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 24th 06, 10:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:5333817387f168233eaec74776ca6aa1.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"captain." wrote in message
lol!

What lol? now your nuclear induced winter isn't such a good idea?

How about moving Sedna into our L1, using that as our solar shade should
be more than sufficient. Come 2075 is when Sedna is supposedly merely
76 AU from us.
-
Brad Guth

nah, i was just laughing at your bush comment. as for sedna, that would
certainly take a substantial amount of energy as well as a great leap
forward in technology. it would be better and more more easy for all
concerned if a huge natural disaster got rid of a bunch of us. the only
problem is, that would most likely include me too.

Old October 24th 06, 03:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

"captain." wrote in message
lol!

What lol? now your nuclear induced winter isn't such a good idea?

How about moving Sedna into our L1, using that as our solar shade should
be more than sufficient. Come 2075 is when Sedna is supposedly merely
76 AU from us.
-
Brad Guth

nah, i was just laughing at your bush comment. as for sedna, that would
certainly take a substantial amount of energy as well as a great leap
forward in technology. it would be better and more more easy for all
concerned if a huge natural disaster got rid of a bunch of us. the only
problem is, that would most likely include me too.

If you live in the West Coast, you may have your wish sooner than you
think. The big one is coming.

Old October 25th 06, 02:12 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

wrote in message
oups.com...

"captain." wrote in message
lol!

What lol? now your nuclear induced winter isn't such a good idea?

How about moving Sedna into our L1, using that as our solar shade
should
be more than sufficient. Come 2075 is when Sedna is supposedly merely
76 AU from us.
-
Brad Guth

nah, i was just laughing at your bush comment. as for sedna, that would
certainly take a substantial amount of energy as well as a great leap
forward in technology. it would be better and more more easy for all
concerned if a huge natural disaster got rid of a bunch of us. the only
problem is, that would most likely include me too.

If you live in the West Coast, you may have your wish sooner than you
think. The big one is coming.

so they say. but they have no idea when it will be. they love to scare us by
saying "soon".

Old October 25th 06, 12:59 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Unlike the near vacuum, rather easily pulverised and TBI of being such a
DNA lethal environment of Mars, or of that much nastier IR/FIR plus
gamma and hard-X-ray environment of our physically dark and extremely
electrostatic dusty moon, whereas that toasty environment of Venus can
be safely worked, and accomplished rather quickly while at a mere
fraction of the cost is just icing on the cake. Further proof being the
silly banishment and/or outright bashing this topic and anything else
I've contributed gets summarily trashed by those that should know
better.

Complex Meteorology at Venus (Venus Express)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...de22fbd03fdc31
http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Venus_Ex...5OV74TE_0.html
"The thermal radiation coming from the oven-hot surface of Venus is
represented by the intensity of the colours: the brighter the colour
(towards white), the more radiation comes from the surface, so the less
cloudy the region in the line of sight between the view and the
spacecraft is."

At least ESAs Venus EXPRESS/(VIRTIS) team has been correctly stipulating
as to the primary source of the local atmospheric thermal energy, being
that of the geothermally active surface itself and NOT the supposed
atmospheric greenhouse as we've been told over and over by our team of
NASA wizards. The rather obvious thermal differentials depicted by
these latest IR imaging results do in fact clearly depict as to a wide
range of thermal properties, that which makes for the nighttime season
of Venus into something extremely interesting and potentially viable for
future expeditions, at least by way of rigid airship.

The atmospheric temperature of the nighttime season is obviously much
cooler than by day, though obviously the geothermally active surface
radiated thermal energy isn't going to become all that much less than by
day.

Unfortunately, the ESA/VIRTIS team of supposed Venus wizards are still
deathly afraid of our MIB, as to share anything that could be in any way
specific as to their ongoing survey, that even without their nifty PFS
instrument is more than good enough to have established various
atmospheric thermal layers or zones to within +/- 10 K. I guess ESA
isn't quite as independent of our ruse/sting of the century as we'd
thought, or at least hoped for.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 25th 06, 01:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"captain." wrote in message

nah, i was just laughing at your bush comment. as for sedna, that would
certainly take a substantial amount of energy as well as a great leap
forward in technology.

You've obviously never played much pool, have you.

it would be better and more more easy for all concerned if a huge
natural disaster got rid of a bunch of us. the only problem is, that
would most likely include me too.

Our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) has been working day and night on
accomplishing just that (WW-III or bust).
-
Brad Guth

Old October 26th 06, 10:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

bacteria was just dicovered 3 kms beneath earth's suface. they feed on the
energy given off by radioactive decay. although i personally do not believe
that life will be found on mars, this could be one of the possible types
that could live there.

news:51008b59cde5c0c3d7d31211e8f5b149.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...