Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

Old November 23rd 06, 12:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

"J.Venning" wrote in message

when one experienced that sort of harmony and generosity shown
by everyone.

That's me, Mr."harmony and generosity" returning the warm and fuzzy
topic/author bashing favor, and with all the love and affection that I
can muster.

You are right as rain, that astronomy and related research is more than
getting downright mean and pathetic within this Old Testament driven
anti-think-tank of a Usenet from their mainstream status quo or bust
hell.

I can't but wonder what the real problem is.
-
Brad Guth

Old November 23rd 06, 01:08 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
TeaTime

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:faf2a4563dc5228627c49a7863600e75.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
That's me, Mr."harmony and generosity" returning the warm and fuzzy
topic/author bashing favor, and with all the love and affection that I
can muster.
You are right as rain, that astronomy and related research is more than
getting downright mean and pathetic within this Old Testament driven
anti-think-tank of a Usenet from their mainstream status quo or bust
hell.
I can't but wonder what the real problem is.
-
Brad Guth

You may be right about there being an element of anti think-tank in groups
such as this, Brad. But here in the good ol' UK we are not generally so
pious as you would seem to believe. I fancy that much of the diatribe here
is alcohol fuelled rather than Old Testament driven. This thread has
reached record proportions now and the original topic is lost in a sea of
heckling. Time to start digging a new hole perhaps? What is your position
on alien abductions, cattle mutilation and crop circles?

Old November 23rd 06, 01:50 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"lecherdog" wrote in message
ups.com

George Bush and lecher dog. Both are nuts, and madmen.

But at least I'm against most everything our born-again pagan heathen of
a leaders, as especially for what our resident LLPOF warlorld stands
for. I also have perfectly viable ideas to fix everything under the
sun, and then some.

Silly Old Testament spewing boy,

Sorry. I don't read bible. Haven't you heard? Religion is a clutch
to the weak mind. Religion sells miracles and life after death. There
is no miracle, and there is no life after death.

Thank God! ???

Adolf Hitler may have the right idea. Why not have a super race? If
he had succeeded in exterminating the Jews, there wouldn't be a Middle
East problem today.

That's actually not half bad. Way to go.

Or perhaps not much of anything worth living for, especially if every
other Third Reich soul looked, acted and/or reacted exactly the same.

There is no heaven, no hell, no soul, and of course, there is no god.

OOPS! Does that mean there are no ETs, and that we're all there is to
behold?

Since you "know everything", got anything else that's per usual way
off-topic, God?

see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

I afraid that's par for being about as much on-topic as this Usenet that
sucks and blows ever gets.

But if there's "no heaven, no hell, no soul, and of course, there is no
god", then what if anything do you have to gain or lose?

Obviously your being as of right here and now has no apparent past nor
future meaning, whereas w/o soul and therefore none of that pesky
remorse.
-
Brad Guth

Old November 23rd 06, 11:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"J.Venning" wrote in message
k...
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:c45a86befd99dc79c34b0298ebf0b235.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
(snip)

give it up guys. you'll never outlast mr. guth. he is capable of prattling
on and on... if no one answers his posts he begins to answer them himself.
you can't beat that. give up now and save your time.

Old November 23rd 06, 12:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Cindy Anna Jones

"captain." wrote in message

"J.Venning" wrote in message
k...
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:c45a86befd99dc79c34b0298ebf0b235.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
(snip)

give it up guys. you'll never outlast mr. guth. he is capable of prattling
on and on... if no one answers his posts he begins to answer them himself.
you can't beat that. give up now and save your time.

Sounds like a Stuart Wilkes clone?

Old November 23rd 06, 02:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
J.Venning

"captain." wrote in message news:QKf9h.153$1U5.9@edtnps90...
give it up guys. you'll never outlast mr. guth. he is capable of prattling
on and on... if no one answers his posts he begins to answer them himself.
you can't beat that. give up now and save your time.

As long as he doesn't insult or degrade any particular ethnic groups, I feel that we should allow him to express his views. After all these are not moderated newsgroups, and we should all be free to communicate with one another. However, thanks for the warning.
J.
Old November 23rd 06, 02:59 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Brad Guth wrote:
"lecherdog" wrote in message
ups.com

George Bush and lecher dog. Both are nuts, and madmen.

But at least I'm against most everything our born-again pagan heathen of
a leaders, as especially for what our resident LLPOF warlorld stands
for. I also have perfectly viable ideas to fix everything under the
sun, and then some.

Well, maybe you should run for president of the U.S. I bet you can do
a much better job than the mad-man who have at the white house.

Silly Old Testament spewing boy,

Sorry. I don't read bible. Haven't you heard? Religion is a clutch
to the weak mind. Religion sells miracles and life after death. There
is no miracle, and there is no life after death.

Thank God! ???

Forget it, buddy. There is no god.

Adolf Hitler may have the right idea. Why not have a super race? If
he had succeeded in exterminating the Jews, there wouldn't be a Middle
East problem today.

That's actually not half bad. Way to go.

Or perhaps not much of anything worth living for, especially if every
other Third Reich soul looked, acted and/or reacted exactly the same.

Knowing human beings as we are, don't be so sure that it would have
turned out the way Adolf Hitler envisioned it. Probably another
society just like today's, except maybe more blondes, more Europeans in
the world. If they don't follow the rules set out by Hitler, they have
to start killing their own kind.

There is no heaven, no hell, no soul, and of course, there is no god.

OOPS! Does that mean there are no ETs, and that we're all there is to
behold?

There probably are ETs as amino acid, the building blocks of all living
things, are found throughout the universe. But since the universe is
about 15 billion years old, why is it we haven't encountered an ET?
Maybe the distance between other planets are just too great an
obstacle? There must be a way to propel a space vihicle through space
fast enough to travel between planets. What is it? How can we as
human beings travel through space at the speed of light? Is it
possible to go beyond the speed of light? Can people live in a space
vihicle for years and years? If so, how can they find food and water
in space? So much that is unknown.

Since you "know everything", got anything else that's per usual way
off-topic, God?

see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

I afraid that's par for being about as much on-topic as this Usenet that
sucks and blows ever gets.

But if there's "no heaven, no hell, no soul, and of course, there is no
god", then what if anything do you have to gain or lose?

Gain? Human beings had lived for millions and millions of years from
ape-like up to only 5000 or 10,000 years ago in caves. Do they need to
gain anything? It's a victory as long as human beings won't die out.
From the way it looks today, we may very well die out soon.

Obviously your being as of right here and now has no apparent past nor
future meaning, whereas w/o soul and therefore none of that pesky
remorse.

What does "remorse" have to do with soul, heavel, hell or god? Knowing
right from wrong is a principle learned from our past experience,
taught to us from our ancestors from their experiences,... It's a
learning experience even animals have acquired. Do animals have
remorse? By studying animal behavior, you know they do. So do animals
have gods, soul, heaven, hell? And how can we, as human beings, eat
animal meat?

rst0

-
Brad Guth

Old November 24th 06, 04:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

" wrote in message
oups.com

There probably are ETs as amino acid, the building blocks of all living
things, are found throughout the universe. But since the universe is
about 15 billion years old, why is it we haven't encountered an ET?
Maybe the distance between other planets are just too great an
obstacle? There must be a way to propel a space vihicle through space
fast enough to travel between planets. What is it? How can we as
human beings travel through space at the speed of light? Is it
possible to go beyond the speed of light? Can people live in a space
vihicle for years and years? If so, how can they find food and water
in space? So much that is unknown.

So, you're thinking we're it, the one and only intelligent form of life
in the universe. How absolutely pathetic and naysay mindset.

How about instead of physically going there, why not simply call them,
such as via those quantum FM binary laser cannon packets, as efficiently
shot away from our moon or better yet from the Chinese CM/ISS depot
that'll soon become tethered at the moon's L1.

But if there's "no heaven, no hell, no soul, and of course, there is no
god", then what if anything do you have to gain or lose?

Gain? Human beings had lived for millions and millions of years from
ape-like up to only 5000 or 10,000 years ago in caves. Do they need to
gain anything? It's a victory as long as human beings won't die out.
From the way it looks today, we may very well die out soon.

I'm thinking it'll be somewhat sooner than you and others might think.
In much less than 0.0001% of the life of this frail Earth, just look at
what we've done to our environment and of the limited fossil and
yellowcake fuel that's about to run out as is our magnetosphere failing
us by roughly 0.05%/year.

What does "remorse" have to do with soul, heavel, hell or god? Knowing
right from wrong is a principle learned from our past experience,
taught to us from our ancestors from their experiences,... It's a
learning experience even animals have acquired. Do animals have
remorse? By studying animal behavior, you know they do. So do animals
have gods, soul, heaven, hell? And how can we, as human beings, eat
animal meat?

But clearly and sadly we still don't seem to know right from wrong, with
the upper most 0.1% running the rest of us off the edge of our own
Earth. Without a God like soul, and if having survived w/o remorse to
boot, as such we can not only continue to lie our butts off while we eat
the intelligent DNA of other life, but we can also eat those of our own
kind.
-
Brad Guth

Old November 24th 06, 04:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"J.Venning" wrote in message

As long as he doesn't insult or degrade any particular ethnic groups,
I feel that we should allow him to express his views. After all these are
not moderated newsgroups, and we should all be free to communicate with
one another. However, thanks for the warning.

But I have the proof that these public groups are in fact being
selectively moderated.

Isn't there such a "ethnic group" as being that of an incest cloned borg
collective of extremely brown-nosed naysay mindsets?
-
Brad Guth

Old November 28th 06, 06:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Silly boys and gals of this extremely brown-nosed and otherwise Old
Testament status quo mindset, and of their Skull and Bones
anti-think-tank intent of this damage-control Usenet that sucks and
blows. Whereas we clearly see 'by the dawn's early light' that your
growing up hasn't quite worked out according to plan, has it. We can
only surmise that it must be a genetic de-evolution if not an incest
spawn mutation flaw that's specifically locked deep within your DNA
that's preventing any form of give or take deductive reasoning, as in
allowing none whatsoever.

Here's what the open mindset of "bigbear" recently contributed, and that
of my reply.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...376b24a496ee77

"bigbear" wrote in message
ps.com

What you will find if you dig deep enough is that pretty much all of
the raw data taken by the Pioneer Venus probe in 79 indicated the
planet was seriously out of thermal balance and that scientists wrote a
number of papers purportedly explaining how each of the tests had
failed since they assumed that the answers which the probe was sending
back were all wrong, because those answers were clearly incompatible
with Sagan's greenhouse explanation for the extreme surface
temperatures.

Science, government and especially religions have always excluded
whatever evidence rocked thy boat. If it can't be excluded, whereas you
simply reinterpret such and hype the living crapolla out of it until
such skewed notions becomes the one and only mainstream status quo that
suits your ulterior motives and whatever hidden agendas. Again, it's
exactly what mainstream religions and government does best.

The place you'd normally start digging would be a huge and expensive
book titled "VENUS", Hunton, Colin, Donahue, Moroz, Univ. of Ariz.
Press, 1983, ISBN 0-8165-0788-0.

Thanks much. I'll try to find a copy of such, or at least that of
appreciating whatever has been extracted and shared by others, such as
yourself. Otherwise, it seems we're stuck with our having to accept the
mere interpretations as to whatever these mainstream official bigots of
skewed infomercial-science on a big old ugly stick are having to say.

One article of particular interest in that book is by F.W. Taylor who
shows in exquisite detail why actual albedo readings taken by the probe
indicate the planet being badly out of thermal balance, and then cites
an albedo value which would yeild balance as being the "most probable"
value.

I also very much like John Ackerman's Venus friendly interpretation of
the S8 element, of what had otherwise been officially excluded if not
entirely banished by the status quo mindset that simply had to uphold
and thus maintain their silly one and only greenhouse theory, or else.

Several IR flux meters on landing probes also indicated a steep upwards
ir flux which also indicates a planet out of thermal balance and, again
as I noted, the official papers "explain" how all of those probes
"failed". They do not bother to try to explain why the people in
charge of that part of the project (themselves) were not summarily
****canned for failing to oversee the proper manufacture of so simple
an instrument in even one case out of several.

I'm thinking ESA's Venus EXPRESS science as obtained from their PFS
instrument is actually working perfectly fine and dandy, just having
been nicely and rather easily sequestered on ice, remaining as a
nondisclosure/need-to-know basis of science that's not quite ready for
our prime time viewing. It's what governments and especially Old
Testament controlled government has always done in the past, continues
as of the present day and most likely is going to prevail into the
foreseeable future.

The only answer to all of that which I continue to hear in recent years
is that the crust of the planet is too thick to allow the escape of so
much heat, but that is an assumption and not anything which has ever
been measured. They assume the crust would require a certain
thickness to support the observed topography; the other possibility is
that topography is simply being thrown up as fast as it can melt back
down.

Apparently the mainstream status quo can assume all they want, and for
making such assumptions stick all the way into science journals and of
countless institutional/educational textbooks, and making such as
graduate required reading none the less. Again, it's what religions and
their puppet governments have done from the very beginnings of recorded
time.

Venus may simply be a billion or so years less old than Earth, and of
all those newish looking craters that must have transpired when there
wasn't nearly as much atmosphere to deal with are also indications as to
the relative age of a world that's not quite ready for sustaining life
as we know it. According to all sorts of official data, Venus has more
than it's fair share of active volcanic makings, as though it's an
ongoing and somewhat newish planetology process that's still in the
natural evolution of cooling itself off. So, what's the big deal?
-
Brad Guth