The Sad Story of a Space Scientist

Old May 10th 05, 11:14 PM
Chris

Default The Sad Story of a Space Scientist

The Sad, Sad Story of Maia

Contains both true fact, extrapolated information and supposition.

Maia once calculated the orbit for a spacecraft to go from Earth orbit to
Mars orbit, land on Mars, collect samples and then return to Mars orbit,
connect to an orbiting fuel tank and return with samples to Earth.
Now she only sits and stares.
Maia once designed the keyboard of a mobile phone and programmed the cutting
machine, now she only sits and stares.
Maia once owned an business with a turnover of millions, now she only sits
and stares.
She once faced a mad attack from a crazed knife man, from which I defended
her, now she only sits and stares.
Her soul died when the surgeons knife cut off her brain. Her life's dreams
over, her career at an end. She dreamed of going to Mars, now she only sits
and stares.
My rescue from a frozen lake of this little lady was in vain. She only was
given a reprieve.
I feel very sad about tragic Maia.
Now she only sits and stares. No mind, no soul. She only sits and stares.
All her qualifications ....at school... at the Swiss finishing school... at
the Sorbonne.... at the British University are all in vain, now she only
sits and stares.

I have heard the Maia discovered in a NASA photograph what seemed to be
undisputable proof of life on Mars. A little fern as I understand it. I
have not seen the photo. She also was working on mechanical devices to
sample the Martian surface. The result of the publicity was a Christian
attack. I do not know how but for her things just got worse. I understand
she was eventually sentenced to have her frontal lobes cut off for the
heresy of being rescued by a space alien. As far as I understand it she was
caused to say this by a process not unlike the inquisition and now new
charges have been pressed, just as strange. Any person who sees any evidence
of life outside the Earth is liable to receive this punishment because the
discovery of extraterrestrial biology would invalidate the Christian
religion and imply that people are not immortal. All Christians fear this
beyond everything and those with no religion suffer the raw and terrifying
fear of death all the time and all their lives. This implies to Christians
that such people are criminals and this justifies their destruction. I feel
that God made us immortal and the discovery of other biologies makes no
difference so we need not fear it. I do feel that Maia was unjustly killed
and I trust that with God's help her killers will be brought to justice. A
casualty along the path of human progress.
To the killers of Maia
Hi,

I know Jesus heals and He said we could heal in His name, but I think the
faith healing acts in the Church have a high degree of play acting. I find
these acts highly distressing as it seems to me that people come to believe
they are healed and then expose themselves to risk of further injury by
moving painful limbs or removing support from injured parts.

My scarred face has not healed, nor my angina gone and my mind still
troubled.

I understand Maia offended Christian belief, but she caught her madness from
my madness which returns from time to time and was the same, although I have
not heard her say them. I know that most of her confessions, which I have
not heard, are false confessions, as I knew her very well - was there any
forensic evidence?

Madness is catching, and another young woman, a white girl of about 25 from
Africa, quite spontaneously said I was Jesus Christ. I did not tell her
this, similarly Maia thought I was God, again without me making any claims.
I do not know why and I know neither of these is true. However in my mad
ravings I do say these things. This occurs when I take stimulants like
coffee in quantity or get overtired. I do not understand why this
particular rave occurs but it started around the age of 17 and I have been
trying to contain it since. Another of my raves is regarding my identity as
an alien. This started very young and my be due to a priest by the name of
"H" who trained me to say these mad things when I was about 15 is support of
a faith healing act. It was, I think, a personal attack because of my
childish theories and because I called him a "perverted humbug". Not the
best of things to say to a person of his skill.

I can understand why people with deformities should be discouraged from
breeding, but to make such people into criminals or regard them in this way
is very cruel.

I see there is a passage in the Old Testament which says that men with
blemishes could not make offerings to the temple and that sacrificial
animals should also be free of blemishes. This has been extended to mean
that people with blemishes have to be excluded from society altogether.

As far as I understand the New Testament is a replacement of the old and
here Jesus tells us to accept people with defects, is there not a passage
"do this to one of these and you do it to me?" and Jesus took the sick and
lame, including therefore the deformed and supported them. He is alleged to
have cured some.

You do not believe that a person with a blemish or mark could save the life
of a young woman. Because of your bigoted disbelief a young woman was
murdered. She is now slightly more than a pithed frog and trumped up
charges were brought against her to justify this atrocity.

I was out on the common one day in December, walking near a lake, when I saw
a mugging. The mugger pushed a young woman into the frozen lake and ran off
with her handbag.
I walked the short distance to where they had been standing, but could see
nothing in the failing light, only a mark in the thin ice.
I took off my coat and walked down the steps into the water and waded
towards the mark. In a minute I broke some ice and felt clothing, she was
under the ice. Pulling her coat towards me and reaching for her face
(bubbles round it) I pulled her too the surface where she took in some air
with puckered lips.
I carried her to the shore and pushed her on to the bank. I had to then
walk to the steps. Returning I pulled her further away from the water. I
attempted artificial respiration as I had been taught in first aid but found
she was breathing.
In a few minutes we had both recovered enough to walk to the University
where I worked and where she was a student.
Since we were both very wet I asked for the key to the first aid room where
we stripped and put our clothes in front of the electric fire.
I got in the bed and said "come on". We spent the night together and I did
not rise until 10 am the following day.
Then we were friends.
Some time later, several years, while I was working in my office, she
appeared in front of the window being chased by a young man. He asked her
to marry him, she said "no" then he launched into a frenzied attack with two
knives. I called security but saw the Maia was weakening, parrying the
knife thrusts. I got up and went to her aid. I held his arms and then
another man got a hold on him. I took one of his knives then went for the
other, but he loosed himself and then launched into an attack on me.
I was wounded in the neck but I cannot remember what happened next, but
later Maia said I killed him. I was briefly arrested then released. I later
received a citation for this act.
The fight aggravated my angina and Maia and I parted company. She finished
her BENG and went on to take a MSc in Advanced Manufacturing Systems. She
later landed a super job as an Production Engineer earning £7000 a month at
Ericsson Mobile.
Quote:
"We, at Ericsson, were the first in the UK and in our industry to implement
the Metris Computer Aided Verification system. With the benefit of training
and support from Metris we are now obtaining excellent results and using the
system effectively in our industrialisation projects."
---- Maia ****** co-responsible for the Computer Aided Verification project
at Ericsson Mobile Communications (UK) Ltd. Ms. ******* holds a BEng (Hons)
degree in Mechanical Engineering and a MSc degree in Advanced Manufacturing
Systems.
She has also been mentioned in connection with the space program, a
stitching machine to repair a hole in the heart (in adults) and some special
devices used by astronaughts and by soldiers, and a robot arm with local
intelligence to be part of a future mars probe
Footnote:
In 2002
I told a doctor of the things I recount above and he rejected my story as
the fantasies of a sex maniac and I went for treatment for an enlarged
prostate. This enlargement is recent in 2002 and was not relevant to the
events in question and I am now back to normal.
In 2004
Maia told people about these things and was arrested by a psychiatric
officer and her story was not believed. She was sentenced to be
leucotmised, while conscious, for lying (as she was trying to get me an
award). And the first I heard of it was during a church service when they
played a video of her execution.
The church leader is a psychiatrist and filmed her response when she was
told she was to be lecutomised. "Leucotomised!! .... AAAAH" she let out a
piercing scream.
This was filmed and shown on TV. I saw it at a church service. The
priests rejoiced that she had been so treated.
It was heart rending. She was forced to give her name, address and job and
then the reason for the execution. The surgeon stated that for these lies
she was to be leucotomised. She pleaded piteously for mercy - her please
were ignored and as the knife passed through her brain she let out a
horrible scream. Then she said two more things "Oh! Please don't you murder
me" and "I love Chris".
She now has no mind and can only do simple reflexes, she mainly stares into
space with a happy smile on her face. It might be possible to get her to do
cleaning and earn £80 a week. It is possible that she is conscious and may
be able to hear and see a little bit but she cannot move or speak. Her body
controlled now only by the "habit" store and does do things, but she is not
in control, her body has been cut off from her. Her body will be trained to
respond to commands and it is able to eat and dress.
Her life is in ruins now.
I have spoken to the surgeon and told him that she told the truth but he
said "I know what I'm doing", now I'm accused of colluding and am in danger
myself. I am in fear. The psychiatrist will attempt to cover for his crime
getting me will help him.
One of the psychiatric team who operated is a devout Christian and prayed
all night before committing this atrocity. In my conversation with him I
mentioned the greenish areas of Mars. He warned me off saying they had
anything to do with Chlorophyll, as "life on Mars" is one of the mad ideas
that people get and that will get them certified insane. I said that they
would not be chlorophyll as there is no connection between Mars and Earth.
However as the discussion proceeded regarding Mars and Titan, he showed up
to date knowledge on these subjects. He knew water as a free liquid is
unlikely on Mars or Titan because both places are below the triple point. I
thought that mineralised water might exist on Mars and that ammonia may take
the place of water on Titan, where there is a lot of organic matter, and
both will have water vapour present, all this he accepted - but life - no.
Maia believed in extraterrestrial life and also dreamed of travel to the
planets. I think that this was also a factor in the decision to leucotomise
her. Christians think that any discovery of life outside the Earth will
invalidate their religion and some will stop at nothing to prevent its
discovery.
There is something terribly wrong with psychiatry.
She had a lot of money when she was taken and has now been charged with
shoplifting and even murder. None of which is true. I knew her for ten
years as a nice friendly young woman with no complications who had never
hurt anyone nor stolen anything.
I'm haunted by the look of terror before the operation where she was naked
and held conscious to an operating table and the scream.
I believe there is more to this than meets the eye. I think she may have
been involved in the exploration of Mars by "life" seeking robots and was
executed for this reason.
Just tell me it didn't happen....!
The latest news is the Maia has spent 3 months staring blankly. From
earning £7000 a month to social security of about £240 a month and not
wanting it!
Maia spent her early life in the French Pyrenees where she was brought up on
an old isolated farm. There was no telephone, no Internet, no television,
water came from a stream and sewerage was a cess-pit. The did have piped
water in the house as it was pumped from the stream by a wind operated pump
and golden taps and fittings, Their lighting was by gas cylinder and cooking
was on a range. Her father had a business making leather goods, some for
horses (a hostler) and owed shops in Toulouse.
She was educated at a local school and get a very good grade in the Bacull
Laureate. She then went to a Swiss finishing school where she improved her
English and German skills.
She attended the Sorbonne where she achieved an honours degree in
Philosophie Natural, but then decided she wanted to read Astronaughtics
(space flight) Engineering and came to Britain to study as she could not
take this in France. She graduated with honours in 1999 in Mechanical and
Aeronaughtical, Astronaughtical and Production Engineering and went on to
take an Msc degree in Advanced Manufacturing Systems and she graduated in
2000.
She worked locally in an Airline booking office before finding work for
Ericsson in Bristol. I understand she was just taking up a post at our
local University as a lecturer and PhD student.
I believe she designed a multiprocessor computer that solves finite element
problems in about four minutes that took seven days on a PC. She owned and
managed a business selling this product that was making millions every
month.
I do not know how she tangled with the psychiatrist in 2003 but after this
terrible injury she is only likely to be able to work as a cleaner. She
does not recognise anyone, nor does she have any language or understanding.
The skills and knowledge that took 27 years to acquire have all been lost.
She is re-learning English and her letters.
The appalling atrocity carried out by a British psychiatrist it must be a
mistake, but there is no going back, it has been carried out.
It is my opinion that this operation should only be carried out on the most
terrible insane criminals and never used on such a minor case. In any case
she was not ill and the story she told was true and she is not a criminal.
I think the medics involved should be prosecuted and imprisoned.
The events happened in South London recently. I understand the Maia had
assets of over a million pounds at the time of her arrest. The completely
innocent lady was confused by the psychiatrist, who used hypnotism and she
was so terrified that she made false confessions of shoplifting and murder.
They thought that because she was well dressed, had plenty of cash on her
(about £6000) and out in the middle of the day and shopping, that she was a
criminal. In fact it was the University holiday, just after Christmas,
where she had just taken up a lectureship and registered for a Doctor of
Philosophy degree. The University had paid her cash because she had not yet
been added to the payroll and the money was her first months pay at the
University.
I understand she is now employed recovering trolleys for a supermarket at a
few pounds an hour but she has to be trained. It's appalling!
She is talking normally but has no planning ability of foresight. She no
longer has the ability to plan mechanisms as a mechanical engineer.
The priest has said that she said that there was life on Mars and that was
the reason for her operation. They used the rescuing story as an excuse to
carry it out. She has also been accused of shoplifting.
Apparently she was drugged at a GP's surgery and taken naked to the hospital
with the label of Skirtzophrenia. She wanted to go back to work and could
not understand what had happened. This incident is an example of an
atrocity by a British medical worker.
"Life on Mars" has been a heresy for thousands of years, even before the
coming of Jesus. It has been "treated" is a similar fashion for all that
time on the grounds that speculation like this is an illness as we should be
concentrating on solving problems about survival and to make money.
We have lost a possibly "great" engineer.
I understand she lies unconscious now all the time in a permanent vegetive
state. This is permanent.

Post script note.
As treatment for mental disturbance I was leucotomised in 1962 and was
deficient for two years after. I needed to be taught to speak, the way to
my mouth how to see and to recognise ordinary things. I had to re-learn my
higher education and be reminded of my earlier learning. I can remember
things that took place before my operation but things at about the same time
are distant. This might only because it is 40 years ago. I was used for
sex by some very nice ladies of my age and who taught me all these basic
things mentioned above.
I have never recovered my mathematical ability, nor my understanding of
physics, however, on reminding, I do recall my theories. I no longer
understand them. I spent many years taking undergraduate courses as a
hobby, being unable to find work in the field in which I was originally
qualified.
Overall not a nice thing to happen to anyone. The procedure should be
banned in medicine and only carried out as the result of a fair trial in
court with proper representation and the calling of witnesses. It should be
regarded in law as an execution.
In my case, I believe regeneration of the damaged tissue occurred. I
understand this is common, some patients are leucotomised several times and
a few recover most of their former mental functions.
I had every reason to believe that Maia will make a full recovery after the
operation and recall her life's experiences, including her rescue. The
story she told of her rescue was the reason for the operation.
I believe the slight recovery she made has resulted in the unfortunate lady
being lobotomised and her cut-out brain put on display. She will never
recover.
I have no idea where she is now and I do not know where she was treated.
We were friends but now she is only another memory. I doubt if I will see
her again.

Maia is still screaming
Outwardly Maia is at peace, just staring. Inside she is still screaming.
Screaming to be let out, to be heard, screaming at the injustice of her
case.
This screaming is in her frontal lobe, which is cut off and so cannot be
heard. Her fate is as bad as the worst that can befall a person.
She still screams in fear of what has befallen her --- I hear her screams in
my mind.

Incidentally I feel sick at what happened to Maia, my friend at Kingston
University, who publicised the true story that I rescued her from Queensmere
in I think 1993 (may have been 1996) when she was thrown into this frozen
lake by a mugger. She also told how, in 1999, I intervened to protect her
from a frenzied attack by an knife-man outside my office. He turned on me
and I received a nasty wound to my neck where there is a scar. She told me
that I killed him. I'm not pleased. She ended up under a psychiatrist who
did not believe her story and when I did not turn up to support her after
publicity, she was forcibly leucotomised. This has ended her life as a
successful graduate engineer (she was a PhD graduate) and basically can only
walk where she is led and has only reflexes. No mind at all. She can feed
when food is put in front of her and she can dress herself but needs help in
the toilet as otherwise she would soil her clothes. I did not believe the
publicity had anything to do with me and I thought I would be similarly
treated if I went to see her psychiatrist. My GP did not believe me or her
and basically wanted to be rid of both of us. If Maia had been believed
then my diagnosis of insanity would have been falsified and I would could
have been awarded a large sum of money as most of my life has been mucked up
by psychiatrists because of this error. Right from the start of my life. I
took Maia with me to my GP and basically said "This is the girl I rescued
and saved from knifing" "Now review your diagnosis". The GP would not alter
her mind and when Maia backed me up she was tricked into taking a drug,
which I did not take and I have not seen Maia again. Just before this
happened, I was declared a skirtzophrenic for telling how I rescued Maia and
defended her. Maia sent me £100,000 as a reward for my rescue, but a
psychiatrist saw the cheque at the day centre I attended and stole the
cheque and her letter. I told Maia and she stopped the cheque. She then
tried to support me to clear the insanity charge. As far as I understand
it, a terrible crime has been committed by this group of psychiatrists and
church leaders. I now hear from my Christian acquaintances that she was in
dispute with the church, something to do with the Biblical idea that a
marked man cannot rescue, so Maia was committing heresy. She was vilified on
other false charges of murder in order to get her leucotomised. She also
believed in life on Mars and elsewhere in the Universe and that Jesus was
ET. This is another heresy.

The reason for these attacks on me, are based on religious (Jewish)
intolerance of blemishes and to prevent my defect being passed on to future
generations. Like the NAZIS doctors have genetic courts where people with
inherited defects are tried to see if they have one and can then be
prevented from breeding. Usually, as in my case, it is done by vilifying
them and imprisoning them or put under psychiatrists in a mental
institution. They act within the law. However I have heard cases where
people have been murdered.
Psychiatrists laugh, jeer and poke fun at their leucotomised victims. The
law protect the psychiatrists but their victims, who do all they can to save
themselves but are suppressed and controlled by drugs and nurses, if the
escape they are tracked and hunted by the police. For most there is no
escape. Only a few, who get the publicity, are criminals. If the
psychiatrists are threatened their victim is vilified made to look like a
criminal and their lives are ended.
Altogether a very nasty catalogue with Christians showing how far they will
go to uphold their faith, I had no idea that any of these things were
heresy. Christians now appear to be the devils' men and the Bible just an
old book to be read with an enlightened mind. A mind enlightened by modern
knowledge. There are true statements in the Bible, but it is not absolutely
all true because, as the Bible makes clear it is not written by God it is an
account of events in Jewish history where the people who wrote it felt God
was very important. Just an old book.
My further studies of the Bible and other accounts show me that Jesus was a
Rabbi with some new ideas of living. The miracle of the virgin birth was a
story put about to prevent Mary from execution by stoning for conceiving an
illegitimate child, the miracles are exaggerations and the story of His
resurrection is an account of how he survived crucifixion and when he
recovered from the drug he was given on the cross He removed to stone from
inside, found the soldiers asleep and made His escape. His friends thought
he had returned from the dead, but he still had his wounds. He died a few
weeks later of his wounds.

I'm very sad for Maia as her only crime was being a friend of mine. May she
rest in peace.

Note in postscript
My GP has agreed to reduce the pills and noted my objection to the
skirtzophrenia diagnosis. I don't know what the symptoms are but she says I
am liable to flights of fantasy. Basically they say that most of my life's
experiences are fantasies. So much so the when I introduced my GP to Maia,
the girl I rescued from Queensmere and defended from a knife attack, both
dismissed as fantasies by the psychiatrists, she drugged Maia and put her in
a psychiatric hospital where she was forcibly leucotomised as a liar:
serious injustice.
The real reason for these attacks is because Maia and I maintain that there
is life on other planets, notably Mars, and Maia B***** actually discovered
incontrovertible evidence for Martian plants.
So that is what happens, people who believe in ETL, notably on Mars are
treated severely in "psychiatric hospitals" (really they are western gulags)
and subjected to brutal repression, usually with drugs.
It appears that T of Wimbledon, was mostly responsible for the murder of
Maia, but her case was discussed by many church leaders round the country.
It was a collective Christian decision, I took part in the vote, and voted
against, objected verbally but was shouted down.
The Church has committed a crime equivalent to the murder of Bruno, who was
burned at the stake in about 1600 for the heresy of the plurality of worlds.
Maia was, until she was kidnapped, one of Britain's top engineers. One of
her last projects was a multi-processor computer to solve finite element
engineering problems that usually take 7 days on a PC in four minutes.
I don't know where her account of "space aliens" came from but I suggest
astronomers search the solar system for this star ship and scan the radio
spectrum for any signals it might emit.
Chris.
24/04/2005

Old May 16th 05, 03:08 PM
Brad Guth

Chris,
Wow, and I thought I had a terrific story to share.

I have few doubts that significant other life and/or ETs once upon a
time survived Mars, may even have managed long enough when Mars was
geologically younger and thus offering a more positive thermal and
atmospherically active environment, that plus receiving a greater
illumination contribution from the likes of the Sirius star system to
have gradually (10s of thousands of years worth) evolved into near
sub-frozen survivors capable of tolerating a good degree of TBI(total
body irradiation) and of otherwise being relatively easily pulverised
by whatever else comes along, such as a small robotic sort of lander
from Earth (notice how no one dared to look directly underneath the
initial lander impact/deployment).

Of course the solar and cosmic radiation as well as from whatever else
that's arriving is nearly unmoderated and/or unfiltered from reaching
the surface at good speed, and such items usually aren't arriving via
retro-rockets nor any stinking parachute, therefore the final impact
velocity of almost anything physical has got to hurt at least a tenth
as nasty as upon our moon.

If there are survivors upon Mars, they've mostly been situated several
hundred meters underground and thereby residing a bit closer to their
meager planetary thermal core. Since darn little thermal energy remains
anywhere near the surface as detected thus far by our NOT discovering
significant hot-spots or any other thermal signatures having been
identified thus far. Thus natural carbon based life and/or certainly
ETs of sufficient intelligence upon Mars is entirely possible,
especially true since even we can manage to deliver (at least one-way)
microbes and spores into the Mars environment.

However, for surface or even near surface survivors (other than robust
spores and microbes) would require a good deal of applied technology
and a resource of excavated and/or imported energy, and perhaps this is
why it'll be unlikely that humanity well ever set foot much less stay
for any length of time upon Mars. If there could be identified natural
caves or hollow rilles along with any geothermal resource of energy or
minerals from which energy might be developed, as then we could
potentially get ourselves there once it can be figured out how to
manage just the feat of surviving the to/from trip and reentry/landing
phase without compromise. Whereas delivering fully robotic nuclear
reactors and the technology as to creating the necessary CO2--CO/O2
process seems more than a bit complex and damn costly for such a remote
place that thus far holds promise of nothing except archeological
remains of whomever or whatever once called Mars home, and how many
trillion is that worth?

Even though a Mars lander should not have to be nearly as complex and
testy as a moon lander, just a whole lot bigger, it seems clear that we
still have no such fly-by-rocket lander, and we still have no viable
method of even getting that much tonnage safely into orbiting Mars,
much less do we have any light-weight energy and other necessary
technology solutions established for once we've arrived. For some
reason a one-way ticket isn't an acceptable alternative, and that's too
bad because there's a good number of individuals that I'd gladly pay
for having those folks sent to Mars. In fact, you and I could start a
substantial list of those that should be sent to Mars, whereas
contributions to this 'Whom Should Goto Mars' topic could essentially
add to or merely vote for moving individuals closer to the top of our
list. I wonder which individuals would qualify for the top ten?

Your Maia still has a partial soul within yourself, and someday the
British MI5/MI6 and American NSA/CIA will pay the ultimate price for
taking the steps they've intentionally taken for essentially
perpetrating such an extensive cold-war and ongoing deceptions at the
demise of humanity. Unfortunately, there are reserves within the likes
of their MI5/MI6/P2 as well as by those of our NSA/CIA 'Skull and
Bones' that'll pick up the slack whenever one of their own kind is
assassinated or dies from other causes. Thus far it's just the greater
lower bulk of humanity paying the ultimate price, especially if you're
Islamic or one of those diehard Muslims sitting upon an oily rock.

Keeping in mind that life upon a few other planets and possibly those
of a few moons has certainly been doable for all of those biologically
blind and apparently heathen ETs that SETI keeps insisting are out
there, and that planetary terraforming seems like about the only method
that's viable for establishing open water for sustaining life as we
know it upon smaller planets such as Mars, Earth and Venus, whereas at
least I can't seem to locate hard-science upon the existence and status
of raw ice/water in space, and if it can't so easily coexist in space
then there's no way according to the laws of physics of that substance
arriving into the environment of any given planet unless it's in a
massive Earth killer form and/or otherwise encapsulated with the honest
intentions of terraforming a given planet.

Others besides your Maia have interpreted a bit outside the mainstream
box as to what's been recorded by instruments and various imaging
methods of giving us a worthy look-see into what may have existed upon
other planets, at least upon Mars and Venus as having thus far been
interesting to say the least. Fortunately for a geologically young
Venus there's a protective atmosphere and no local shortage of energy
by which even a halfwit village idiot ET couldn't manage quite nicely.
Though still somewhat humanly too damn hot and nasty if you're planning
upon being naked upon Venus, whereas otherwise it's certainly not
outside of known silica/carbon based biology if not via applied
technology as for surviving, and since there's no shortage of easily
available energy, other life upon Venus has been doable.

BTW; your Jesus may have been one of those Cathar ETs that got
exterminated and their few remaining butts chased out of town by a
couple of Popes going postal. At least Cathars and the stories about
Jesus seem somewhat similar if not identical.

Besides the massive township, tarmac and significant bridge and so many
other artificial looking traits that I've interpreted about Venus,
would you care to see what an actual Venus generated illumination
spot/reply of light might visibly look like?
~

My very own Venus township, bridge and tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Our LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator):
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
A few other testy topics from; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm