Who to blame

Old November 23rd 03, 01:38 PM
Trev Cannon

Default Who to blame

Alright, who is to blame for this bad wx, I have not been able to get out
for over a week.

The last time this happenned was when some body go a new scope.

They might have warned us.

Trev

Old November 23rd 03, 03:13 PM
Robin Leadbeater

"Trev Cannon" wrote in message
Alright, who is to blame for this bad wx, I have not been able to get out
for over a week.

The last time this happenned was when some body go a new scope.

They might have warned us.

The culprit is definitely not from Cumbria - 3 clear evenings in a row, a
fantastic aurora and no moon - brilliant!

Robin

Old November 23rd 03, 10:11 PM
Martin

"Neil Gwillym" wrote in message
Must be someone in the south - monsoon conditions here.

Neil

"Trev Cannon" wrote in message
Alright, who is to blame for this bad wx, I have not been able to get

out
for over a week.

The last time this happenned was when some body go a new scope.

They might have warned us.

Trev

Ain't me, and it's been s**te down here in Kent.

Martin

Old November 23rd 03, 11:20 PM
james vincent

Ok
its my fault, I bought a svx-h9 ccd camera last week, been raining in Essex
ever since. Got lots of images of things around the house though, if anyone
would like to see them!
--
Wishing you clear dark skies
CfDS local officer
"Martin" wrote in message

"Neil Gwillym" wrote in message
Must be someone in the south - monsoon conditions here.

Neil

"Trev Cannon" wrote in message
Alright, who is to blame for this bad wx, I have not been able to get

out
for over a week.

The last time this happenned was when some body go a new scope.

They might have warned us.

Trev

Ain't me, and it's been s**te down here in Kent.

Martin

For the cost of I.S.S. so far.... Richard Amateur Astronomy 108 May 6th 04 02:03 AM
Don't blame environmentally friendly foam Jim Norton Space Shuttle 11 August 30th 03 02:56 PM
NEWS: Marshall director: Center to blame for foam loss Rusty B Space Shuttle 0 August 27th 03 10:09 PM
MARS is to Blame! Starlord Misc 2 August 23rd 03 07:45 PM
I Blame MARS! Starlord Amateur Astronomy 6 August 23rd 03 01:20 AM