What if (on Photons)

Old June 20th 10, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default What if (on Photons)

Well I am big on photons as you all know. This post could be the
longest post ever posted,for I could write a book on photons. First
they are EM messanger particles.(thoughs coming to mind) Photons
provide the micro mechanism for transmitting the forces they
create(tricky yes) Keep this in mind for its photons that give us
positive and negative charges.(pull,and push) Could write a short
story on that. Posted lots on "Double slit experiment" (hope you
read them) My own theory gives the answer. Also on phot electric
effect Photons have to have spin(Heart of my "Spin is in Theory")
Reality is for the universe to be supersymetrical photons must come in
pairs.(I like that and use it inmy theories) Helps thinking in
terms of quanta. Here are some interesting realities The energy
of a photon is proportional to its frequenc (inversely proportional
to its wave length.) As a kid I thought long photon waves as being
gentler. Short waves being harsher (like a bully) Could even bring
in a QM balancing act using photon wave lengths I love balancing
stuff as you all know. Seems mother nature will not allow us to
measure position of particles and speed No matter how hard we try its
a trade off. I am sure Heisenberg came up with his Uncertainty
Prencible know this is reality. Millions of other ideas jumping in
but time to shower and go to Walmart and buy my lobsters. Happy
Father's Day TreBert PS can add to this forever
Old June 20th 10, 02:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
[...]

Gee, BeeertBrin ... my flashlight can do all that ???
I smell a Nobel ...
Just a suggestion, though ... eat your lobsters, but instead of
adding more crap, take a long nap ...

Old June 20th 10, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 20, 6:24*am, bert wrote:
[...]

There's something truly extra special and efficient about photons,
especially in that by now there could be 1e100 photons per atom, or
roughly 1e184 photons within our universe, whereas the vast majority
(at least 99.9999%) can't be detected because they are either trapped
or held inside of stuff (including black holes) or simply too far away
and leaving us in their dust as 100% red-shifted.

My swag estimate as to the vast number of those photons could be
entirely conservative, because, is it even possible to detect a photon
that's not directly headed towards us? (I don't think so)

Old June 20th 10, 05:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jun 20, 9:59*am, "Hagar" hagen@sahm,name wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

[...]

adding more crap, take a long nap ...- Hide quoted text -

We all have the power of a 30w bulb to give us brain power. Your brain
works of an AA battery to light a tiny flash light bulb. That is why
Hagar you are known as a dimwit Sad but true TreBert
Old June 20th 10, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 20, 6:24*am, bert wrote:
[...]

Feynman said that photons are particles. But still defining exactly
what a particle is is not so easy. And all particles have a wave
nature. While photons have no net charge, they have a charge
polarity. They can decay into pairs of charged particles. Do they
have a rest mass? If so, too small to have yet been measured. Yet
even neutrinos have been discovered to have rest masses, so I wouldn't
be surprised.

Double-A

Old June 20th 10, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 20, 8:09*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 20, 6:24*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Which kind of atom. If you thing atoms are made up of photons, I
would be interested in knowing how many you think make up an
electron? How many make up a proton? And why is it that these
particles are always able to keep pretty close to the same mass?

Double-A

Old June 20th 10, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 20, 6:24*am, bert wrote:

[...]

You know exactly what I meant by 1e100 photons per atom, as photons
currently existing within our 1e84 atom universe. Obviously the
number and/or mass of such atoms have supposedly stayed exactly the
same, whereas more and more primary, secondary and so forth
generations of them photons are continually generated per second.

If anything there are fewer complete atoms in our existing universe
than made available at the supposed singular BB. Just like the LHC
and others similar strip electrons away from trillions of atoms,
whereas the cosmic version of colliding planets, stars and galaxies
most likely doesn’t avoid such destruction of atoms. The bulk of a
neutron star is perhaps not made up of atoms, instead only a core of
neutrons and lord only knows how many atoms are forever consumed by a
given black hole.

My deductive swag as offering an estimate as to the vast numbers of
those photons could be entirely conservative, because; is it even
possible to detect any photon that's not directly headed towards us?
(I seriously don't think so)

Essentially, only those cosmic x0,y0,z0 photons (+/- hardly anything),
as well as for those not skewed away from us at ‘c’, should even get
detected. In other words, only them photons headed directly towards
us are typically accounted for, which leaves 99.9999999999% or more
that are clearly not accounted for, and that’s not even including
those photons stuck inside of solid matter, stars or black holes.

From a given sphere of observing whatever’s obtained from the original
source of .01 arcsecond or 1000th/per degree = 1.3e11:1 that’s
offering each and every original or secondary photon that’s detectable
to us, is about as good as it gets. This is suggesting that per given
point source of photons, and per every photon that eventually gets
detected, there could be 1.3e11 other photons we’ll never detect
unless we can somehow chase them down.

Any way you’d possibly care to look at this, there’s always way more
photons than atoms.

~ BG
Old June 20th 10, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jun 20, 2:22*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jun 20, 6:24*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Richard Feynman is my ideal. He is 100% right photons have mass. When
you fire a laser beam(EM ray gun) you are firing a stream of photons.
Reality is in the micro level all the forces have a particle. Well
let me take the graviton out(its said to be massless) TreBert
Old June 20th 10, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jun 20, 6:24*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Birds of a feather stick together. So do sardines. Electron being a
cloud I go with its structure being a bundle of 1,000,000 photons and
half are virtual.. Gut guess
Old June 20th 10, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 20, 6:24*am, bert wrote:

[...]

It might be more like billions or trillions of photons per
representing a given electron, but otherwise I agree with your
analogy.

~ BG

How many photons? kunzmilan Astronomy Misc 0 August 12th 07 01:52 PM
Are Virtual Photons Heavier Than Light Photons? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 March 6th 07 07:37 PM
Photons Southern Hospitality Misc 3 December 23rd 04 06:15 AM
Virtual Photons + photons = Reality G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 3 May 21st 04 12:42 PM
Come on Photons! uray History 1 January 25th 04 08:20 PM