New CBS TV Series Making Nuclear War Thinkable And Great Fun For Everyone

Old December 13th 06, 08:03 PM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Default New CBS TV Series Making Nuclear War Thinkable And Great Fun For Everyone

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "brique" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote in message
: : : : .. .
: : : : : BTR1701 wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :In article ,
: : : : : : Mark Nobles wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : BTR1701 wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : In article ,
: : : : : : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : BTR1701 wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : :In article ,
: : : : : : : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : BTR1701 wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : : :Okay. Make me.
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : I see. You're just a hypocrite. It wouldn't be 'proper' to just skip
: : : : : : : you, so by your own argument above you HAVE to leave.
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :No, I'm just tired of the back-and-forth with someone who doesn't make
: : : : : : :any sense.
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Then you should stop talking to yourself...
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Unless you're me, even *that* doesn't make any sense, chief. See what I
: : : : : : mean? Way to prove my point for me.
: : : : : :
: : : : : : This might be a good case to write up for a psych journal. The guy is
: : : : : : so psychotic he thinks that _he_ is a voice in _your_ head.
: : : : : :
: : : : : :heh Good one.
: : : : :
: : : : : Yeah, if you're an idiot. You two should work on your reading
: : : : : comprehension skills.
: : : : :
: : : : :Which tends to be the conclusion that Fred reaches in all his threads.....
: : : :
: : : : Not all of them. Only the ones with idiots.
: : : :
: : : : :Um..... maybe its his writing skills that need polishing, then all these
: : : : :folk wouldn't be having so much trouble comprehending it all the time.....
: : : :
: : : : You mean 'all those idiots'...
: : : :
: : : :Yep, the box marked "gets along well with others" is always checked
: : : :'no' when it comes to Freddy.
: : :
: : : You misspelled 'idiots' as 'o-t-h-e-r-s', you idiot...
: : :
: : :No, you seem to think everyone is inferior to you. You need anger
: : :management and counseling for starters.
: :
: : Not everyone. But certainly you.
: :
: : :Has anyone ever issued a restraining order against you?
: :
: : Has anyone ever asked a judge to declare you incompetent to manage
: : your own affairs?
: :
: :Nope, never. I do quite well actually. I certainly don't foster a need
: :to feel superior to everybody else as you do. And those delusions of
: :grandeur seem oddly misplaced on you.
:
: And are you usually stupid enough to bite silly rhetorical hooks?
:
:What do you think?

I think you're usually stupid enough to commit just about any idiocy
one might care to name, of course.

:
: :Freddy, deep down inside you get that I have something you need. That
: :is why you continue to repsond. Now if you were more open about that
: :then you might actually get it. And before you go off with some lame,
: :"you're not my type" BS, ask yourself why you continue to respond to
: :me. Why, Freddy?
:
: Because it takes virtually no time and even less thought to slap you
: around.
:
:That is your goal, to slap me around? That says volumes more about you
:than it does about me.

Oh, it's not a goal. It's just what happens whenever you try to
argue.

:So tell me Freddy, if I am slapped around, as you put it, what does
:that look like and how am I left when you are done?

It looks like you're an idiot and you're left drooling on yourself.

Nope, basically just snickering at you taking everything way too
seriously.

Of course, you pretty much start that way, but that's just proof that
hitting you in the head doesn't have any additional effect.

: It's best when you self-advertise what a git you are.
:
:Am I truly a git or is that what you think of me?

The former, of course. We could put it to a vote if you can find
anyone who cares enough to actually answer.

Just as long as they cast a vote about whether you are rude or not.
Being smart is no excuse for being rude.

:
: So just why do YOU keep injecting yourself, whether I'm talking to you
: or not, El Chimpo? The only way you can convince yourself that you
: matter, perhaps?
:
:I matter simply because I say that I do. It is a delclaration. You have
:nothing to do with that.

Of course, El Chimpo. Of course.

Now blot...

.... you out? Where do I start?

Eric
territory."
--G. Behn

Old December 14th 06, 04:43 AM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :Rand Simberg wrote:
: : : : : : : On 30 Nov 2006 11:34:32 -0800, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
: : : : : : : made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
: : : : : : : a way as to indicate that:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : Rand Simberg wrote:
: : : : : : : On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:06:52 -0500, in a place far, far away, Sean
: : : : : : : O'Hara made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
: : : : : : : such a way as to indicate that:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : In the Year of the Dog, the Great and Powerful Eric Chomko declared:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : None of which is relevant to the fact that you expect from others what
: : : : : : : you yourself have no intention of giving. Makes you sort of an "Ugly
: : : : : : : American" in that sense.
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : Psst! The ugly American was the hero of the novel.
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : In case it wasn't already obvious, Eric is an idiot.
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : Must be so obviously that you continue the need to mention it...
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : He might be new around here. It is obvious to long-time readers.
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :But not enough for you to get the votes you needed to killfile me.
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Eric thinks it takes a vote?
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Eric, Mother Nature made you an idiot. It doesn't take a vote for us
: : : : : : to notice.
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Yet it is you that is in the service doing a civilian's job for half
: : : : : :the pay.
: : : : :
: : : : : What colour is the sky on whatever planet your version if 'reality' is
: : : : : on, Eric?
: : : : :
: : : : : Hint: I'm not in the service. Where do you get these preposterous
: : : : : ideas?
: : : : :
: : : : :There, there, Fred...
: : : :
: : : : You said something stupidly incorrect and now YOU tell ME "there,
: : : : there"?
: : : :
: : : :Fred, about 99% of the resposnes to your posts really should be "there,
: : : :there".
: : :
: : : From you, certainly. It is, after all, about the deepest
: : : understanding you can manage.
: : :
: : : :
: : : : You exceed even my expectation of the magnitude of the stupidity of
: : : : which you are capable, El Chimpo.
: : : :
: : : :Good, just as long as it ****es you off...
: : :
: : : Poor El Chimpo. He still stupidly thinks he actually matters enough
: : : to '**** off' people.
: : :
: : : snicker
: : :
: : : : :
: : : : : Once again, Eric's ignorance overwhelms everything.
: : : : :
: : : : :Well you never did say what you do.
: : : :
: : : : Yeah, I've kept it a huge secret, all right.
: : : :
: : : : Would anyone who can actually read care to tell El Chimpo what I do?
: : : :
: : : :So it is so important that another has to introduce you? Wow!
: : :
: : : No, dear boy. It's just not any big secret. You being so stupid as
: : : to not get it AND think I'm in the service is merely a demonstration
: : : of just how intellectually challenged you are.
: : :
: : :Fred, there is nothing on Google that would indicate that you do
: : :anything other than post on the Internet. Perhaps you write RFCs?
: :
: : Keep looking, El Chimpo. I've certainly made no effort to be
: : secretive about it...
: :
: :It has to do with being noteworthy and not secrecy.
: :
: :Seriously, there is nothing on Google other than USENET posts when it
: :comes to you.
:
: Well, this is Usenet, isn't it, El Chimpo?
:
: Keep looking...
:
:You're hardly worth all that...

And yet you slaver away at it...

:But I did and after 13, count them, 13!, pages I found out that you
:work for TI.

Keep looking. Old, old news.

:Perhaps you made the TI 99/4 or the even more rare TI 99/8? TI-99/4s
:are literally a dime a dozen whereas the former two are "rare".

Nope. You're forgetting things again, Eric. Not to mention that
consumer products was a little tiny part of TI, so one has to wonder
why you'd fixate there.

Keep looking...

:I guess you are a dreaded Cowboy fan as well?

You are such a silly little bitch, Eric. Do you seriously think that
Fortune 100 companies only hire engineers locally?

:You and TO, made for each other. LOL!!

I don't know why you're laughing. One could certainly do worse.

And you do...

territory."
--G. Behn
Old December 14th 06, 07:06 PM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

Because you think you're being coy and don't just state what you do.

:But I did and after 13, count them, 13!, pages I found out that you
:work for TI.

Keep looking. Old, old news.

Why, when you claim I "slaver"?

:Perhaps you made the TI 99/4 or the even more rare TI 99/8? TI-99/4s
:are literally a dime a dozen whereas the former two are "rare".

Nope. You're forgetting things again, Eric. Not to mention that
consumer products was a little tiny part of TI, so one has to wonder
why you'd fixate there.

Because I collect old computers that is all.
http://members.verizon.net/~vze2wsvr/comp_list.htm

Keep looking...

So, after more than 14 pages I'll finally find out where you work and
what you do? Heck I even went to dogpile.com and found a bunch of
USENET links. Bupkis, nada...

:I guess you are a dreaded Cowboy fan as well?

You are such a silly little bitch, Eric. Do you seriously think that
Fortune 100 companies only hire engineers locally?

Okay, okay, so you hate the Cowboys. Good, best thing about you thus
far. Go 49ers??

:You and TO, made for each other. LOL!!

I don't know why you're laughing. One could certainly do worse.

I dunno, the guy is like a cancer. Where ever he ends up that team goes
just far enough that you think they have a chance and then they fall
short. Get rid of him and things get better but it still takes time to
recover.

And you do...

Do what? Do-da-whop? Stevie Wonder? Do you be badmouthin Mr. Wonder...

territory."
--G. Behn

Old December 14th 06, 09:45 PM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

Been there and done that numerous times, El Chimpo. Not my fault you
have no short-term memory.

:
: :But I did and after 13, count them, 13!, pages I found out that you
: :work for TI.
:
: Keep looking. Old, old news.
:
:Why, when you claim I "slaver"?

When not, BECAUSE you "slaver"?

: :Perhaps you made the TI 99/4 or the even more rare TI 99/8? TI-99/4s
: :are literally a dime a dozen whereas the former two are "rare".
:
: Nope. You're forgetting things again, Eric. Not to mention that
: consumer products was a little tiny part of TI, so one has to wonder
: why you'd fixate there.
:
:Because I collect old computers that is all.
:http://members.verizon.net/~vze2wsvr/comp_list.htm
:
:
: Keep looking...
:
:So, after more than 14 pages I'll finally find out where you work and
:what you do? Heck I even went to dogpile.com and found a bunch of
:USENET links. Bupkis, nada...

You're really not very good at this, are you, Eric?

I can tell you who you work for, your office number, your phone
number, your location, and even your middle initial. And that's all
in just a few seconds of looking.

:
: :I guess you are a dreaded Cowboy fan as well?
:
: You are such a silly little bitch, Eric. Do you seriously think that
: Fortune 100 companies only hire engineers locally?
:
:Okay, okay, so you hate the Cowboys. Good, best thing about you thus
:far. Go 49ers??

Denver, actually.

:
: :You and TO, made for each other. LOL!!
:
: I don't know why you're laughing. One could certainly do worse.
:
:I dunno, the guy is like a cancer. Where ever he ends up that team goes
:just far enough that you think they have a chance and then they fall
:short. Get rid of him and things get better but it still takes time to
:recover.

Oh, you were talking about TO the football player. I was talking
about TO the Usenet poster (who is from Texas).

Hell, who cares about football players? :-)

: And you do...
:
o what?

Do worse, of course. The context was only a sentence ago, Eric. I've
heard of having a poor short-term memory, but losing track from one
sentence to the next seems excessive even for you.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old December 15th 06, 01:15 AM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

Sounds like the Rolling Stones...

[...]

Okay, Freddy, what dio I do?

:
: :I guess you are a dreaded Cowboy fan as well?
:
: You are such a silly little bitch, Eric. Do you seriously think that
: Fortune 100 companies only hire engineers locally?
:
:Okay, okay, so you hate the Cowboys. Good, best thing about you thus
:far. Go 49ers??

Denver, actually.

Broncos are in self-destruct mode as of late. Ah, the 1988 Super
Bowl...

:
: :You and TO, made for each other. LOL!!
:
: I don't know why you're laughing. One could certainly do worse.
:
:I dunno, the guy is like a cancer. Where ever he ends up that team goes
:just far enough that you think they have a chance and then they fall
:short. Get rid of him and things get better but it still takes time to
:recover.

Oh, you were talking about TO the football player. I was talking
about TO the Usenet poster (who is from Texas).

Don't know him...

Hell, who cares about football players? :-)

: And you do...
:
o what?

Do worse, of course. The context was only a sentence ago, Eric. I've
heard of having a poor short-term memory, but losing track from one
sentence to the next seems excessive even for you.

Perhaps...

territory."
--G. Behn

Old December 15th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

Only to you.

But then, your fingers are sticky for a different reason...

:
[...]

Slimy contractor in Greenbelt, El Chimpo. Assuming, of course, that
that isn't your father or something.

: :
: : :I guess you are a dreaded Cowboy fan as well?
: :
: : You are such a silly little bitch, Eric. Do you seriously think that
: : Fortune 100 companies only hire engineers locally?
: :
: :Okay, okay, so you hate the Cowboys. Good, best thing about you thus
: :far. Go 49ers??
:
: Denver, actually.
:
:Broncos are in self-destruct mode as of late. Ah, the 1988 Super
:Bowl...

Yeah. Sad, really. And they're not owning up to where the problem
is, what with swapping Jake for Jake and all.

: :
: : :You and TO, made for each other. LOL!!
: :
: : I don't know why you're laughing. One could certainly do worse.
: :
: :I dunno, the guy is like a cancer. Where ever he ends up that team goes
: :just far enough that you think they have a chance and then they fall
: :short. Get rid of him and things get better but it still takes time to
: :recover.
:
: Oh, you were talking about TO the football player. I was talking
: about TO the Usenet poster (who is from Texas).
:
on't know him...

You should get out more.

[TMO, actually, but I never pay much attention to middle names.]

: Hell, who cares about football players? :-)
:
: : And you do...
: :
: o what?
:
: Do worse, of course. The context was only a sentence ago, Eric. I've
: heard of having a poor short-term memory, but losing track from one
: sentence to the next seems excessive even for you.
:
:Perhaps...

Surely you're not trying to maintain that you're even stupider than we
think you are, are you?

--
"Most people don't realize it, but ninety percent of morality is based
on comfort. Incinerate hundreds of people from thirty thousand feet
Old December 15th 06, 06:42 PM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

But only from all the Brown Sugar. (Freddy, you're way too easy...)

:
[...]

That's all you know? You don't know ****! Companies? Years?

: :
: : :I guess you are a dreaded Cowboy fan as well?
: :
: : You are such a silly little bitch, Eric. Do you seriously think that
: : Fortune 100 companies only hire engineers locally?
: :
: :Okay, okay, so you hate the Cowboys. Good, best thing about you thus
: :far. Go 49ers??
:
: Denver, actually.
:
:Broncos are in self-destruct mode as of late. Ah, the 1988 Super
:Bowl...

Yeah. Sad, really. And they're not owning up to where the problem
is, what with swapping Jake for Jake and all.

What about the kid with the great arm, Collins or something?

: :
: : :You and TO, made for each other. LOL!!
: :
: : I don't know why you're laughing. One could certainly do worse.
: :
: :I dunno, the guy is like a cancer. Where ever he ends up that team goes
: :just far enough that you think they have a chance and then they fall
: :short. Get rid of him and things get better but it still takes time to
: :recover.
:
: Oh, you were talking about TO the football player. I was talking
: about TO the Usenet poster (who is from Texas).
:
on't know him...

You should get out more.

[TMO, actually, but I never pay much attention to middle names.]

So you had it wrong, figures...

: Hell, who cares about football players? :-)
:
: : And you do...
: :
: o what?
:
: Do worse, of course. The context was only a sentence ago, Eric. I've
: heard of having a poor short-term memory, but losing track from one
: sentence to the next seems excessive even for you.
:
:Perhaps...

Surely you're not trying to maintain that you're even stupider than we
think you are, are you?

You and that frog in your pocket and believe anything you want to.

Is it an inferiority complex, where you think everyone is inferior to
you, or a superiority complex where you believe you are superior to
everyone else. Either way, you've got it.

When do you actually turn into white light, Freddy?

Eric

Old December 15th 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

Now you just release 'Brown Sugar' and let him zip up...

:
: :
[...]

And so you know LESS than ****, since you make idiotically incorrect
statements about me despite my having been quite open about what I do
for a living (and my bio in general) on Usenet for more years than
you've been wiping yourself.

Does that 'N' stand for 'Nitwit', El Chimpo?

: : :
: : : :I guess you are a dreaded Cowboy fan as well?
: : :
: : : You are such a silly little bitch, Eric. Do you seriously think that
: : : Fortune 100 companies only hire engineers locally?
: : :
: : :Okay, okay, so you hate the Cowboys. Good, best thing about you thus
: : :far. Go 49ers??
: :
: : Denver, actually.
: :
: :Broncos are in self-destruct mode as of late. Ah, the 1988 Super
: :Bowl...
:
: Yeah. Sad, really. And they're not owning up to where the problem
: is, what with swapping Jake for Jake and all.
:
:What about the kid with the great arm, Collins or something?

He's one of the 'Jakes' I mentioned, you nitwit. Jake Plummer
replaced by Jake Cutler.

No difference in performance, because the problem is *NOT* at
quarterback.

: : :
[...]

At least my middle name isn't 'Nitwit'...

: : Hell, who cares about football players? :-)
: :
: : : And you do...
: : :
: : o what?
: :
: : Do worse, of course. The context was only a sentence ago, Eric. I've
: : heard of having a poor short-term memory, but losing track from one
: : sentence to the next seems excessive even for you.
: :
: :Perhaps...
:
: Surely you're not trying to maintain that you're even stupider than we
: think you are, are you?
:
:You and that frog in your pocket and believe anything you want to.

Read the sequence above, El Chimpo, where you insist that PERHAPS
losing track from one sentence to the next is excessively stupid even
by your lights, but then again, perhaps it's not?

:Is it an inferiority complex, where you think everyone is inferior to
:you, or a superiority complex where you believe you are superior to
:everyone else. Either way, you've got it.

Not everybody, El Chimpo. You.

:When do you actually turn into white light, Freddy?

When do you actually stop throwing your own feces, El Chimpo?

--
"What has a tiny brain, a big mouth, and an opinion nobody
cares about? You!
Old December 18th 06, 04:19 AM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
[email protected]

David Johnston wrote:
On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:01:41 -0500, BTR1701
wrote:

But that's the point. We shouldn't be passing over people. If we as a
society have determined that SecState should succeed the Senate Pro
Tempore as president, then we've obviously deemed that position
important enough that we want the person holding it to actually serve
should circumstances warrant.

Two word refutation: Dan Quayle.

Of course if Michael Dukakis had not been such a lousy candidate...

Or even if Gary Hart had not been caught with that lady sitting on
his lap....

Michael

Old December 18th 06, 04:24 AM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Jochem Huhmann wrote:
Orval Fairbairn writes:

And: Al Gore

A number of people wanted Gore to be president; in fact, more than wanted
his opponent.

I shudder to think of what would have happened if we had President Gore
on 9/11.

He *might* have been brave enough to employ something like the
International Court of Justice to get terrorists to a court instead of
just abducting and torturing suspects.

Such a thing would have been absolutely stupid.

9/11 was no more a criminal justice matter than the Battle of
Saipan.

Michael