Basic Dark Matter question.

Old July 23rd 05, 12:42 AM
Charles Cagle

Default Basic Dark Matter question.

On 6/2/05 2:53, in article ,
"Rantrod" wrote:

I am curious about one aspect of the Dark Matter issue. Basically the
argument is that there is more matter evident by the movement of the
galaxies and such than there is from observable luminous matter. For
example, if you were far enough from our own solar system, you would
only be able to see the sun, yet by analyzing the movements of the
solar system, it would be evident that there is a lot more mass than
just the sun. I don't understand why this is such a big deal, off
course there is more mass than just the sun, lots more! We got lots of
planets, asteroid belts, meteors, etc. It doesn't seem worthy of such
deep analysis as I'm seeing on the scientific community. When we're
talking about a galaxy such as ours, I'm sure there is plenty of
non-luminous stuff out there, 5-10 times more non-luminous than
luminous matter sounds reasonable. Furthermore, I don't think we'll
have the technology to account for every stellar object in our galaxy
for hundreds of years. When we're talking about the universe as a
whole, I think it would be pretty darn silly for us to suspect we can
see it all from our puny telescopes. I don't think we'll be able to
map the whole universe for thousands of years.

Is there anyone who can explain in plain terms why is it more
complicated than what I just explained?

Well, let me spell it out. Dark matter is dark because it cannot allow
electrons to fall down to the ground state with the baryons. No one knew
this until I discovered it but a gravitational field will produce a strong
charge separation effect and it excludes electrons from the terminus region
of the gravitational field of a star. Oh, and I discovered that the essence
of a gravitational field is a charge and its conjugate in superposition
structured in a vector field like a Del X H or Del X E. The terminus of the
gravitational field that originates from such a large scale standing wave
boson is along the toroidal axis of that flux toroid. A side issue is that
photons are gravitational charge units. Who knew? LOL. I did. Photons
can be forced to disassociate into a charge and its conjugate...electron and
positron. The gravitational field of a photon is precisely what gives the
photon the ability to ionize matter...because of the charge separation
mechanism. This really isnıt all that difficult folks... A gravitational
field is a time rate gradient field... Think about it. Particles that
approach the terminus of a gravitational field (the terminus is a loop not a
point and it is the closed line at which the time is most strongly dilated)
will immediately begin to overlap in momentum space because they develop a
common de Broglie wavelength that is equal to or greater than their
interparticle distance --- why? Because with respect to any outside observer
their relative speed with respect to each other begins to approach 0. And
lambda = h/mv so as v-0 then lambda - large values and the begin to
overlap in momentum space. It is really trivial to show that elementary
charges which are overlapping in the same momentum space will behave
opposite to the expectations of Coulombıs law... Thatıs right folks...there
is no strong force...what weıve been calling the strong force is really
entirely electromagnetic in nature and it is so damn easy to show that this
is true that Iım just amazed that so many bright people never figured this
out. No strong force... No gluons, no quarks... Amazing that so many people
are so easily taken in by the results of inductive logic which cannot yield
certainties.

So, that matter...which I have called Isaacium is just pure neutrons and
protons...entirely baryonic. I named it Isaacium because Isaac in Hebrew
means the laughter of disbelief and I figured that most astro guys and
cosmologists will laugh in disbelief at the suggestion that I've actually
managed to unify electromagnetism and gravity and could deduce the existence
of this baryonic matter because I discovered that a gravitation field will
produce a strong charge separation effect...something no one else has
suggested. It is heavy precisely because electrons are excluded and so it
doesn't possess atomic volume (which are related to the presence of
electrons). It is dark for the same reason... No electron associations.
And you can see that it occurs in rings...loops that are coincident to the
toroidal axis of the standing wave boson that is the primary physical
feature of a star. So, if the boson is displaced or expands more rapidly
than the Isaacium ring can accommodate to it then a supernova results as a
cascade of electrons flows down to the Isaacium and is acquired by it. The
result is that the Isaacium begins to differentiate into a wide variety of
atomic species... There is an immense radiation flux that will emerge
because of all those electrons falling down to ground states and an immense
explosion as the Isaacium makes the transition from having only nuclear
volume to acquiring atomic volume as it differentiates into ordinary
elements. I was hoping people would get a clue as to why the primary
signature of a recent supernova is an expanding ring of matter. How do you
get an expanding ring except that you start with a ring? People should pay
more attention to the clues that the universe gives us.

Question. Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 9 June 7th 05 07:54 PM
The Gravitational Instability Theory on the Formation of the Universe Br Dan Izzo Policy 6 September 7th 04 09:29 PM
Beyond Linear Cosmology and Hypnotic Theology Yoda Misc 0 June 30th 04 07:33 PM
A Detailed Map of Dark Matter in a Galactic Cluster Reveals How Giant Cosmic Structures Formed Ron Baalke Misc 3 August 5th 03 02:16 PM