NOMINATION: digest, volume 2453397

Old March 9th 05, 03:42 AM
Art Deco

Tholenator(tm) tholed:

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

What does that have to do with astronomy, Tholenator(tm)?

Tholenator(tm) drool FLUSHED

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image
Old March 9th 05, 11:37 PM

Art Deco writes:

701 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.tasteless,alt.usenet .kooks

701 Ouch!

702 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

702 FILTH!

703 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

703 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

703 Note: no response from Teh Tholenator(tm), as expected from a
703 classical kookdancer.

703 FLUSH

703 Note: no response from Teh Tholenator(tm).

703 FLUSH

703 What does that have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

[...]

703 Well done sir!

703 What does that have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

704 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

704 Nightingale tries to be civil with the kook, and he launches into
704 Tholenization(tm) mode.

704 Well done, Ross. You have him yapping and tholing on command now.

705 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

705 And a tip o' the forty gallon sombrer0!

705 He can make submarine races boring.

706 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

706 He has much in common with St. Foamy. Both have huge egos that believe
706 no one is more intelligent than themselves, and both obsessively post
706 hate lists over and over, even though deep down they must realize the
706 utter futility.

707 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

707 [snip]

707 Hang in there, and keep those digests flowing, Tholenator(tm)! Your
707 day will dawn! Maybe another day will dawn when you will finally grok
707 the meaning of the word "kookdance". Nah...

707 [snip]

708 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

708 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

708 http://o Michael Haslam writes:
708 http://o
708 http://oo Nightingale wrote:
708 http://o
708 http://oooooo it would depend on what you're trying to accomplish.
708 http://o
708 http://ooooo Make the trolls go away & stop bothering us.
708 http://o
708 http://oooo Sort of like wanting the terroists in the world to go away
708 http://oooo and stop
708 http://oooo bothering us.
708 http://o
708 http://ooo Do you really think the trolls are like terrorists? They
708 http://ooo are pains, but
708 http://ooo they do not cause the kind of serious trouble that
708 http://ooo terrorists do.
708 http://o
708 http://oo No, Nigh, he thinks they are like terroists.
708 http://o
708 http://oClassic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, which you would
708 http://oknow by
708 http://onow if you had better reading comprehension skills, Haslam.
708 http://
708 http://Shut up, Tholenator(tm).
708 http://o
708 http://oo What is clear is that tholen tacitly admits that his digests
708 http://oo are useless
708 http://oo in standing up to antagonism.
708 http://o
708 http://oClassic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, which you would
708 http://oknow by
708 http://onow if you had better reading comprehension skills, Haslam.
708 http://o
708 http://
708 http://Shut up, you Goofy Azzed Babboon.

709 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

709 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

709 http://xNightingale writes:
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxxxThat doesn't even take into the multiple newsgroups
709 http://xxxxxxxxxinto which those
709 http://xxxxxxxxxpostings are being sent, Nightingale. They're
709 http://xxxxxxxxxdisrupting newsgroups
709 http://xxxxxxxxxwhere digests don't get posted.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxxTrue, but irrelevant
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxNot to the subject of "Trolls & other things",
709 http://xxxxxxxNightingale.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxLOL! Would anything be irrelevant to such a vague
709 http://xxxxxxsubject?
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxYes.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxExamples? I can't think of any.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxThen when did you say "True, but irrelevant", Nightingale?
709 http://xxxYou're
709 http://xxxcontradicting yourself.
709 http://x
709 http://xxI was not referring to the subject line, but to Michael's
709 http://xxstatement
709 http://xxregarding the disruptors of *this group* over the last five
709 http://xxyears.
709 http://x
709 http://xWhich fails to note how they are disrupting multiple newsgroups
709 http://xsimultaneously, Nightingale, a key piece of evidence regarding
709 http://xtheir
709 http://xmotivation.
709 http://
709 http://Shut up, coward.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxx- the issue raised by Michael is the disrupters of
709 http://xxxxxxxxrec.music.classical. The fact that Art Deco and Bruce
709 http://xxxxxxxxcross post so
709 http://xxxxxxxxmuch brings even more trolls here :-(
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxxGlad you realize that, Nightingale. Of course, I
709 http://xxxxxxxxnoted that long ago.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxYour digest used to include a count of how many
709 http://xxxxxxnewsgroups - I think
709 http://xxxxxxShorts was the worst crossposter, but he doesn't post
709 http://xxxxxxmuch now.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxThere was a burst of activity from him recently.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxI noticed. I read one of his posts & didn't bother to open
709 http://xxxxthe rest.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxThen why did you say he doesn't post much now?
709 http://x
709 http://xxHis 10 posts on February 28 are the only activity since the
709 http://xxmiddle of
709 http://xxDecember. That is not much compared to what he used to post
709 http://xxor compared
709 http://xxto what the other trolls are posting now.
709 http://x
709 http://xThere were more than 10 posts, Nightingale. Having counting
709 http://xproblems?
709 http://
709 http://Shut up, antagonist.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxI think there is sufficient proof, and it would be
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxnice to find a
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxway to
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxbanish the trolls, but that problem may be
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxunsolvable - even if
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxsome of
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxthem leave, new ones show up, so this group always
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxhas at least a
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxfew.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxSuch wonderful role models they have in Haslam and
709 http://xxxxxxxxxxothers.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxxMostly others - Michael has interesting things to say
709 http://xxxxxxxxxx& does talk
709 http://xxxxxxxxabout
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxxmusic, unlike many of the others.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxMichael also has uninteresting things to say,
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxSometimes.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxAll too often.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxI disagree.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxOn what basis?
709 http://x
709 http://xxHe does not post very often, and I find most of what he
709 http://xxposts
709 http://xxinteresting, although his posts recently have not been as
709 http://xxinteresting as
709 http://xxwhat he used to post.
709 http://
709 http://Shut up, hypocrite.
709 http://x
709 http://xHe does post irrelevant material too often, Nightingale, 75
709 http://xxtimes
709 http://xsince last June.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxxand all too often, Nightingale.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxxDefine "too often".
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxxEvery time it had nothing to do with classical music.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxxWould you say the same about our posts? After all,
709 http://xxxxsometimes our
709 http://xxxxconversations are off topic, and are probably
709 http://xxxxuninteresting to some of
709 http://xxxxthe others here.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxThen why do the posting?
709 http://x
709 http://xxI could ask you the same question: it takes 2 to have a
709 http://xxconversation.
709 http://xxIf you say something that I wish to respond to, I will
709 http://xxcontinue to post.
709 http://x
709 http://xHistory has shown that you find lots of things that you wish
709 http://xto respond
709 http://xto, Nightingale, even when irrelevant to the newsgroup.
709 http://
709 http://Shut up, hypocrite.
709 http://x
709 http://xxxRecall that I did not start this exchange.
709 http://x
709 http://xxNo, Don did.
709 http://x
709 http://xThat depends on your definition of "thread". Some people
709 http://xregard a
709 http://xnew subject line as representing a new thread, an intentional
709 http://xchange
709 http://xin the topic of a discussion.
709 http://
709 http://Shut up, powerless net.kkkopper.
709 http://x
709 http://xxI was not talking about just this exchange though - it is
709 http://xxnot the first time we have carried on a non-music related
709 http://xxconversation,
709 http://xxalthough I think it is the first one that didn't ever have
709 http://xxany music
709 http://xxcontent to start with.
709 http://x
709 http://xWhy is that?
709 http://
709 http://Because you are a kook and an antagonist, Tholenator(tm).

710 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

710 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

710 What does that have to do with astronomy, Tholenator(tm)?

710 Tholenator(tm) drool FLUSHED

Ross writes:

347 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

347 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
347 a gratuitous, 1333 line 'digest' of off topic material in
347 :

347 [snip Art Deco's stuff]
347 [snip Michael Baldwin Bruce's stuff]

347 ....says the poster who has 'digested' over 10,000 posts in less than two
347 years.

347 I'm not antagonistic, Davie. You are imagining all the antagonism you
347 sense.

347 Typical Tholen lie.

347 Typical Tholen rhetoric.

347 You clearly drew a parallel between those you
347 consider antagonistic and terrorists.

347 If you weren't such a laughing stock, I might even be concerned.

347 As it is, I'm amused by your attempted rationalization.

347 Nonsense,

347 and if you were honest, you would admit it.

347 How ironic. You pull out the same strawman in your 'defense'. This
347 could be classed as a recursive strawman argument.

347 Typical Tholen lie.

347 You do this so well, Davie, you don't even know you are doing it.

347 The question you posed was the same repetitive question you pose to me
347 and others. It has been answered -- many times, by more than just me.

347 Your lack of understanding is evidenced by the content of your posts.

347 Typical Tholen cowardice.

347 You are the one with the 'cut and paste' style of discourse, Davie.

347 I see you as a Usenet chew-toy that squeaks on command.

347 I don't consider
347 any thread in which you participate as serious; it is impossible to
347 consider your contribution as constructive in that you quickly turn to
347 your routine of accusing others of 'antagonism'.

347 You still don't know what the term means, do you?

347 Hint: your obsession with 'digesting' is a kook-dance;

347 your repetitive and ineffective posts are all a part of your kook-dance.

347 Could you make the choice to suddenly stop your 'digesting'?

347 Would you still be upset with all the posting you
347 consider off-topic?

347 Note: No Response.

347 Indeed not!

347 I expected Michael Baldwin Bruce to come back with a fury!

347 Again, your 'cut and paste' style is showing, even though it doesn't
347 apply.

347 [snip some of Nightingale's stuff]

347 Typical Tholen dishonesty.

347 You introduce the term to your discussion
347 with Nightingale and then you 'digest' her when she uses it.

347 [snip ah's stuff]
347 [snip Michael Haslam's stuff]
347 [snip Kali's stuff]
347 [snip mianderson's stuff]

347 [snip the stats except for the totals]

347 ....and you seriously believe you are not obsessed, Davie?

348 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

348 Kali pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
348 k.net:

348 Congrats are in order. You hace been added to another lits compiled (or in
348 this case, 'digested') by a kook.

348 I believe Davie will respond with something like: "What you would say is
348 irrelevant, Kali."

348 He is so predictable.

Kali writes:

3 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

3 snip

3 *DING*

3 I'd say this constitutes proof of non non-obsession. Clear?

4 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

4 Predictably, I would be amused by the arrogance of his
4 presumptive and entirely irrelevant retort.

5 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

5 Thank you. I'm about to thirty, myself. Lost count, tho.

5 I can see that.

ah writes:

51 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.tasteless,alt.usenet .kooks

51 So, it wasn't the extrordinary hops!

52 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

52 What a lightweight!

52 *falls face-first on the carpet*

Old March 10th 05, 11:18 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

Art Deco writes:

711 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es,alt.fan.art-bell

711 Sorry, I forgot to change the subject line.

712 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es,alt.fan.art-bell

712 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

712 Classic Tholenator(tm) cowardice. When his hypocrisy is exposed after
712 he denies his own error, Tholenator(tm) resorts to the standard non
712 sequitur. For his continued cowardice, I nominate Davie Tholenator(tm)
712 for Coward of the Month, March 2005.

712 Seconds?

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

702 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran

702 Bruce has no idea what a fig even is, Bruce.

703 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.tasteless,alt.usenet .kooks

703 Next he'll get a bed of nails.

704 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

704 Are you a thick, cloth-eared sloth, Bruce? He told you to shut up.

704 Note: no response.

704 Shut up, Bruce. Clip-clop, clip-clop.

704 Horray! And my name isn't Bruce, Bruce. Its Michael Baldwin, Bruce.

704 The lists just gets longer and longer. Why is that, Bruce?

704 And what does any of your kookdancing bull**** have to do with
704 classical music, Bruce?

705 Beats me, Bruce. I'm not an OCD freak, so I don't keep count. You'd
705 have to go back thru the vomit (I mean "digests") to check. But only
705 an OCD kook would bother.

706 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran

706 Thank you, Bruce.

706 Don't hold your breath waiting for a response from the kookdancer.

707 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather

707 I refute that, Bruce. They both can't be more intelligent than the
707 other. One has to be smarter. Personally, I think they are both
707 ****wits
707 but, if it came down to it, I think Foamy is smarter. And I don't
707 care what either think, because its irrelevant.

708 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,ne.weather,sci.astro,alt.fan.a rt-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

708 What does your whiney, kookdancing bull**** have to do with classical
708 music, Bruce?

709 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

709 He's way off the scale, Bruce.

709 To be expected of a kookdance lacking a rational argument.

709 Bow wow!

709 Its his magnetic personality! Not!

709 He's a kookdancer. Of that there is no doubt.

709 He has OCD.

709 He is bullimic. He likes to vomit afterwards.

709 And its just changed again.

709 Shazam!

709 As you should be. You are left in our dust.

710 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

710 Well, Sheila, Bruce AKA could play the part of
710 a stage prop. Perhaps a pile of cow dung or horse ****. Of course,
710 the audience would have a hard time believing your love for him.

711 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

711 Damn it! I bet he kept voting for Chuckie to ensure he wouldn't win.

711 We need a new category - one Bruce AKA
would
711 win every month. How about Tholen Arsehole of the Month?

712 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

712 It's Bruce AKA Tholen's 10K digests. Once they upload those,
712 their payloads are too heavy and they can't reach escape velocity.

713 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

713 What does your off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

713 Classic antagonism, to be expected from a kook who posts off-topic.

713 What does your off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

713 What does your off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

713 What does yout off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

713 What does your off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

714 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran,al t.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

714 What does your off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

714 What does yourt off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

714 What does your off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

714 What does yourt off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

714 What does your off-topic and non sequitur rant have to classical music,
714 Bruce?

714 Classic antagonism, to be expect from a kook who likes to antagonise
714 everyone.

714 What does your off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

715 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran,al t.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

715 Classic antagonism, to be expected from an arsehole who like to
715 antagonise everyone.

715 Also, what does your off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

716 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

716 Classic antagonism, as expected from an arsehole to like to
716 antagonise everyone.

716 What does your off-topic rant have to classical music, Bruce?

717 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran,al t.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

717 What does your off-topic kook rant have to classical music, Bruce?

718 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

718 What does your off-topic kook ranting shazam have to classical music,
718 Bruce?

719 You're an idiot. Bruce AKA tholen is an arsehole who needs to have
719 the bejesus whooped out of him.

Ross writes:

349 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

349 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
349 a gratuitous, 939 line 'digest' of off topic material in
349 :

349 The top of the list would have your name,

349 Davie.

349 Typical Tholen arrogance.

349 You are not privy to my thoughts.

349 Again, Dishonest Davie Tholen snips the context.

349 I post where I choose to post,

349 Davie.

349 My posts to other groups are just as on topic as your 'digests'.

349 Typical Tholen arrogance.

349 By no means does your whining constitute 'truth'.

349 Typical Tholen rhetoric.

349 You are not privy to my thoughts.

349 Typical Tholen strawman.

349 When you feel yourself losing a point, you
349 quickly change the subject, hoping that no one will notice.

349 Typical Tholen rhetoric.

349 Your denial of your dishonesty is noted.

349 IBID

349 Again, Dishonest Davie Tholen snips the context.

349 Your denial of your dishonesty is noted, yet again.

349 The question was an attempt to distract the reader from noting that you
349 cannot answer the questions put to you.

349 Your denial of your dishonesty is noted, one more time.

349 Typical Tholen arrogance.

349 You saying it is not so does not constitute any evidence against your
349 established pattern of cowardice.

349 ....says one of the most repetitive posters on Usenet.

349 Woof!

349 Not to me, it isn't -- and obviously not to you, either (otherwise, I'd be
349 in your kill-file).

349 Typical Tholen strawman.

349 I note that you didn't answer the question.

349 Your continued denial of your obsession is noted, Davie.

349 I post to the groups I choose,

349 Davie.

349 And it changes as the mood strikes me. I have nothing to prove in
349 posting.

349 Irony Alert!

349 I really can't take any credit for them...it was all in the scripts.

349 I'm calling the tune, Davie, and you are dancing frantically to the music.

349 Right.... And yet you are back.

349 What business is it of yours how others post?

349 Your continued obsession with 'digesting' speaks volumes against your
349 claim, Davie.

349 You really don't get it when others have a laugh at your expense, do you
349 Davie?

349 No, the lead changes hands regularily -- just like a good game
349 in the Final Four.

349 Isn't it exciting? There is more drama here than a NASCAR race.

349 Snipped contexted noted, Davie.

349 Shazam! More Tholen post-edting!

349 Shazam! Even more Tholen post-edting!

349 Typicla Tholen strawman noted for the upteenth time.

349 From what are you running so desperately, Davie?

349 ....and Indeed that was the case.

349 Continuing Tholen strawman argument.

349 I am impressed with these totals.

349 Here, Davie, is the clear evidence of your obsession.

350 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es,alt.fan.art-bell

350 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
350 in :

350 [...]

350 With Chuckles Lies-a-lot DQ'd for the award, The Tholenator(tm) should have
350 a decent shot.

350 Seconded.

Old March 11th 05, 09:44 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

DrPostman writes:

182 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

182 It's all starting to come together, Bruce.

Ugly Bob writes:

65 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

65 No worries, Bruce.

Old March 13th 05, 12:00 AM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

Art Deco writes:

713 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran

713 Gomer is a dork, MBB.

714 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

714 Yes I did tell Gomer to shut up, and yet he went right on kookdancing.
714 Therefore he is a thick, cloth-eared sloth.

715 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran

715 I'm not. I am amused at how deftly Ross has dork-breath yapping and
715 kookdancing on command, however.

716 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather

716 Points well made, I shall consider myself retufted.

717 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

717 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

717 FLUSH

717 Liar. I didn't post this.

717 FLUSH

717 Liar. I didn't post this.

717 FLUSH

717 Liar. I didn't post this.

717 FLUSH

717 Liar. I didn't post this.

717 FLUSH

717 Liar. I didn't post this.

717 Liar. I didn't post this.

717 Liar. I didn't post this.

717 FLUSH

717 Liar. I didn't post this.

717 FLUSH

717 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

717 Tholenator(tm) digested himself. Better fix that script pronto, dork.

717 Liar. I didn't post this.

717 FLUSH

717 See above, dork.

717 Liar. I didn't post this.

717 FLUSH

717 What does that have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

[...]

718 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

718 Bruce should just shut up.

718 Cowards post edit; Tholenator(tm) post edits; ergo Tholenator(tm) is a
718 coward.

718 *clip*-*clop* *clip*-*clop*

718 He's a dork with an antiquated newsreader.

718 As expected from a kookdancer outfitted in a pink and green tutu.

718 Thank you sir!

718 And Bruce can just shut up.

719 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

719 While dressed in a pink and green tutu.

720 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,ne.weather,sci.astro,alt.fan.a rt-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

720 FLUSH

720 Nothing, MBB. How did you like how I drove a truck through his silly
720 script?

721 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

721 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

721 FLUSH

721 What does that have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

[...]

722 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

722 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

722 Hi, Tholenator(tm)! Did you miss me?

722 FLUSH

722 What does that have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

722 FLUSH

722 What does that have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

722 FLUSH

722 What does that have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

722 FLUSH

722 What does that have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

722 FLUSH

722 What does that have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

722 FLUSH

722 What does that have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

723 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

723 Chucknozzle is a formidable opponent, and Bruce AKA
723 dresses in a pink and green tutu. Gomer has weaaaaaaakness.

723 With a *clip*-*clop* soundtrack!

724 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

724 Bruce and his newsreader from the Roaring Twenties will save usenet
724 from the evil antagonists.

725 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

725 They will all die of laughter while watching him kookdance in a pink
725 and green tutu.

726 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

726 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

726 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

727 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

727 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

727 Shut up, dork.

728 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

728 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

728 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

729 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

729 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

729 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

729 Shut up, dork.

730 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

730 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

730 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

730 Shut up, hypocrite.

730 Shut up, dork.

731 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

731 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

731 Shut up, shazambot.

732 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

732 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

732 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

732 Shut up, Gomer.

732 Shut up, dork.

733 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

733 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

733 Shut up, Gomer.

733 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

733 Shut up, hypocrite.

733 Shut up, net.kkkop.

734 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

734 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

734 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

734 Shut up, Gomer.

735 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

735 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

735 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

735 Shut up, arrogant net.kkkop.

735 Who cares, dork.

735 Shut up, Gomer.

735 Why are you a dork, Gomer?

735 Shut up, net.kkkop.

735 Shut up, hypocrite.

735 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

736 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

736 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

736 Shut up, net.kkkop.

736 Shut up, dork.

736 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

736 With a kookdancer who dresses in a pink and green tutu? I need a barf
736 bucket.

736 Shut up, Gomer.

736 Shut up, net.kkkop.

736 Shut up, hypocrite.

736 Shut up, dork.

736 Just shut up, dork.

737 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

737 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

737 Shut up, dork.

738 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

738 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

738 FLUSH

738 Shut up, net.kkkop.

738 Shut up, hypocrite.

739 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

739 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

739 Shut up, whiner.

739 Shut up, victim addict.

739 Shut up, cousin of St. Foamy.

739 Shut up, hypocrite.

739 No, you are a kookdancer dressed in a pink and green tutu.

739 Like "Shut up, Tholenator(tm)?"

739 Shut up, dork.

740 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

740 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

740 [Tholenator(tm) drool FLUSHED]

740 What does that have to do with astronomy, Tholenator(tm)?

741 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

741 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

741 What does that have to do with astronomy, Tholenator(tm)?

741 [Tholenator(tm) drool FLUSHED]

742 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

742 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

742 What does that have to do with astronomy, Tholenator(tm)?

742 [Tholenator(tm) drool FLUSHED]

743 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran

743 Oh yeah, I forgot, an oboe "is what it is."

744 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran

744 He could be a much more entertaining kook if just did some lawsuit
744 threats or whining to NANAU. Tholenator(tm) is one boring stiff.

745 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

745 Shazam!

745 Somehow I believe he would find a way to do just that.

746 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.lang.fortran

746 Here is all you need to know:

746 [link spaced to pass through the Holy Digestor]

747 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

747 Sounds like something out of the Cartoon Network, yuk.

748 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

748 He is too busy revising his digest scripts to notice.

748 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.lang.fortran,sci.astro

748 Shazam!

749 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt .fan.art-bell,comp.lang.fortran

749 This is called: "Monologues with a Kook in G-Flat Minor".

749 Shazam!

750 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran,al t.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

750 Dorks can't understand simple concepts like hypocrisy, Bruce.

751 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran,al t.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

751 He's just full of classic antagonism today.

752 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

752 Both are pink and green.

752 Indeed it is.

752 No, he's just a dork, Bruce.

753 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

753 Has Gomer the dork been digesting other froups as well?
753 Naughty-naughty Tholenator(tm).

754 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

754 IAWTP [I agree with this poast]

755 Newsgroups: sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp. os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

755 Who kookdances while wearing a pink and green tutu? This is not what I
755 would call "refined."

756 Newsgroups: sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp. os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

756 It is my understanding that Tholenator(tm) also still likes to punch up
756 his FORTRAN on cards.

756 All of usenet wants to know the answer to this question.

757 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

757 It has nothing to do with classical music, Bruce. This is why
757 Tholenator(tm) is a whiny hypocrite and net.kkkop.

758 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

758 Only a dork like Tholenator(tm) would go out of his way to antagonize
758 someone who tries to be civil with him.

759 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather

759 Do not mock the great retuftor and his magic wand of refutation, lest
759 ye be condemned to hell.

760 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather

760 Sacre Bleu!

761 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather

761 Just so you know, with friendly warning, I hope you realize these
761 comments will get you litsed on Foamy's next Pset Lits, after which you
761 will feel yourself well and truely retufted.

762 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

762 It matches, of course.

763 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

763 Shazam!

763 Shazam!

763 Bruce can just shut up.

763 Unlike the U. of Hawaii, they use up-to-date software and hardware in
763 Georgia. I'd have to say, not long at all.

764 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,ne.weather,sci.astro,alt.fan.a rt-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

764 He did digest himself, hah!

764 Yes, make the dork waste more time obsessively revising his little
764 scripts.

764 Shazam, Bruce!

765 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

765 I did try using just a single lowercase letter, but those didn't make
765 it through.

765 Experiments are called for! I did try separating "http://" and "www"
765 for his awards link, and that made it through also.

765 Shazam!

765 They just keep floating back to the top.

766 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

766 Heh, we [tinw] shall see!

767 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,ne. weather,alt.fan.art-bell

767 He does, plus he squawks away on the contra-whatever at the same time.

768 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,ne.weather,alt.fan.a rt-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

768 He is "winning" his war against the liars and pests...oops, wrong kook.

769 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

769 Does Bechtel know about this yet?

770 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

770 Hi, Totlexa!

771 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

771 You are still drooling from your latest froth-out, Alexa, better go
771 look in the mirror.

772 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

772 Small details such as this one never get in the way of a good,
772 old-fashioned AlexaDelusion(tm).

773 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt .fan.art-bell

773 Tholenator(tm) is such a whiny crybaby.

774 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

774 Tholenator(tm) also seems to be hip-deep in antagonists today, Bruce.

775 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

775 Tholenator(tm) will now teach all the antagonists that he alone
775 determines what is and is not on-topic.

776 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

776 I predict Tholenator(tm) the Coward of the Month nominee and
776 tutu-wearing kookdancer will run away from this question.

777 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

777 Bruce is filling usenet with all the classic Tholenator(tm) lines again.

778 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

778 Shazam! You mean these, Bruce?

778 [link spaced out to enable digestor script pass-through]

779 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

779 Tholenator(tm) makes another error. No surprise there, really.

780 Newsgroups: ne.weather,alt.astrology,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks.alt.**** nozzles

780 Pathetic whiner.

780 Still can't get those hard parts of posting down, St. Foamy? Like the
780 subject line?

781 Newsgroups: ne.weather,alt.astrology,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical

781 Hi, Foamy! Having problems with your pests again?

781 What did I predict?

781 Why do you post the same screed over and over, St. Foamy?

781 Classic antagonism, as expected of the cousin of Teh Tholenator(tm).

781 You are a moron, Foamy.

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

720 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

720 Nonsense, Bruce. You are the trolling kookdancer. Complete with tutu
720 and sombrero.

720 No sequitur.

720 You are an imposter, Bruce?

721 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

721 LOL! ROFLMAO! Bruce AKA tholen still uses crappy old OS/2.

721 Tell us again about your kookdancing obsession. Don't leave out details
721 of your tutu and sombrero.

721 Obsession with other people noted.

722 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran

722 At least Jim Nabors could sing. Bruce AKA tholen can't even tune to an
722 oboe.

723 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.lang.fortran

723 Amazing isn't it? Pretty soon Bruce will hold his breath and
723 go blue in the face. That would make quite a match with his
723 puke-inducing tutu.

724 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather

724 I returf with buffalo grass. Its better than blue grass but not edible
724 like lemon grass.

725 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

725 What Bruce AKA Gomer needs is his sargeant to tell him to shut the ****
725 up.

726 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,ne.weather

726 Yeah, I really hate that. What's even worse is when someone
726 comes along and eats your lawn.

727 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

727 What color do you think his sombrero is?

728 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

728 And then some.

728 Fact not in dispute.

728 Shazam!

728 Golly!

728 Laced with invective and dripping with sarcasm. Hmmm, I wonder if
728 his sombrero is laced? He's probably laced with tequilla.

728 You can say that again.

728 Say, how long do you think before Gomer Pile, USMC, starts posting
728 to refute Bruce's kookdancing?

729 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,ne.weather,sci.astro,alt.fan.a rt-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

729 You mean my start every line with http:// idea? It was nice but it
729 didn't seem to work. We need to find out what else his digestor won't
729 or can't handle. Hmmm, what about really long lines? Or will he fold
729 them? No wait! He's using FORTRAN. It might get a buffer overflow!

730 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

730 LOL! ROFLMAO! Oh, it did work! That means his digestor only expects "" as
730 the line quoter. So you could try anything else. He'll have to
730 change his digestor to cope with every possible case now.

730 Now, the next thing is to work out how his digestor skips URL
730 sometimes. Perhaps he matches on
http://www.

730 Shazam!

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 ....

730 Wow! He was full of **** today. He's like one of those turds that
730 just won't go down, no matter how many times you flush.

731 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,ne. weather,alt.fan.art-bell

731 Shazam! You are in full kook mode today, Bruce.

731 Hey, I asked you a dozen times and so has everyone else and you
731 persistently refuse to response. So **** you if you think I'm
731 going to answer you.

731 Nice lits, kookdancer. Do you wear your tutu when you kookdance to it?

732 To be expected of a kookdancing, tutu-wearing troll without a rational
732 and logical argument.

733 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,ne.weather,alt.fan.a rt-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

733 Obsession with kookdancing noted.

733 Obsession with kookdancing noted.

733 Obsessive kookdancing noted.

734 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

734 The kook won't answer because he's too busy kookdancing in his sombrero
734 and tutu.

734 You know, Foamy won't answer but Perplexa did. As soon as we
734 reveal that Bruce AKA Davie Tholen is planning to steal the alien
734 saucer at Groom Lake she'll be up in arms.

735 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

735 A few years!?!! Why must we wait so long?

736 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

736 Bruce AKA tholen is a kookdancing troll. I see he has been hounding
736 you for months wth his OCD lits.

736 No doubt about it, the kook is obsessed.

737 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

737 Bruce is a Pile of guano, no doubt about it.

737 He certainly can't do without that. How else would he bravely
737 run away?

738 Newsgroups: sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp. os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

738 Beats me, Bruce. Too stuck in their ways, I guess. Like I know one
738 kook who still thinks OS/2 is the bee's knees.

739 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,com p.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell

739 That's OK, Bruce, all is forgiven.

740 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt .fan.art-bell

740 Excellent.

741 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.lang.fortran

741 Quit kookdancing, Bruce. The tutu doesn't become you.

742 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

742 You're full of **** today, Bruce.

743 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

743 Oh, the kook is dancing to a different tune now.

744 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

744 What does your non sequitur thread interuption have to do with it,
744 Bruce?

745 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

745 So you now claim you are a bot, Bruce?

745 Yeah, Bruce does it all the time.

745 To be expected of a kookdancer lacking a rational argument.

746 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

746 Shazam! Tell them about your kook awards, Bruce.

747 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

747 Don't you mean non sequitur, Bruce?

748 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.lang.fortran

748 It sounds like you are describing Bruce AKA tholen.

749 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

749 I can't do it without your help, Bruce.

750 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

750 Have you seen Bruce's promo video clip yet, Bruce? I nearly puked.

751 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

751 Yes, that light at the end of the tunnel is another train, Bruce.

752 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.lang.fortran,sci.astro

752 Shazam!

753 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

753 Shazam! You are a real dork, Bruce.

753 Can you, Bruce? Obviously not.

754 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical

754 Shazam! Bruce is a troll, Sheila.

754 Bruce is an antagonisc dickhead, Sheila. He's thicker than Gomer Pile.

755 Its usually the case that antagonistic arseholes like Bruce aren't
755 happy unless they have the last word.

756 Famous last words, Bruce.

757 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt .fan.art-bell,comp.lang.fortran

757 Hold still, arsehole, and we won't miss.

757 Can you, Bruce? No, because you're an arsehole who has to have
757 the last word.

757 Go **** yourself, Bruce. What business is it of yours?

757 No, you are the troll, Bruce. You are also a kook and a loony ****.

757 You're a kook and a troll, Bruce. That's motivation enough.

757 You're one to ask, Bruce.

757 Shazam!

758 A brilliant idea.

758 So Bruce is a troll feeder. Figures.

758 Oh, no, most definitely not.

759 You've noticed too, Bruce.

759 The fact he's an obnoxious arsehole perhaps.

759 Famous last words, Bruce.

759 To be expected from a troll feeder with no rational argument.

759 Shouldn't sling mud?

759 Indeed.

759 Shazam!

759 He bravely runs away.

759 But not bright enough to make him stellar.

759 Golly.

760 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt .fan.art-bell

760 To be expected of a troll who doesn't have a rational argument.

760 Seconded.

761 Hello, Joe. Did you know Bruce AKA tholen has been badmouthing you
761 in rec.music.classical?

762 That's because Bruce AKA tholen is a cocksucking arsehole.

762 He really said that?

763 Newsgroups: sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp. os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

763 Unlikey, Bruce. He also uses FORTRAN.

763 Hmmm, you appear to as well. Are all you OS/2 hoons kooks?

764 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

764 Well, its not Bruce AKA Tholen. His brain is in neutral.

765 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

765 I would have a hard time asking him seeing as how he is dead and all.

Ross writes:

351 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

351 Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
351 :

351 [...]

351 He could use coconut shells. It's been done before.

352 Newsgroups: ne.weather,alt.astrology,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical

352 Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box
352 and scribbled this in :

352 Shazam! Between the psests and the antagonists, Tholen and Foamie will the
352 Internet cleaned up in no time!

353 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

353 ....or a trout digest.

writes:

271 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

271 Bass digest??? How about a soprano digest!!

272 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

272 Bass digest??? How about a soprano digest!!

273 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

273 I think that Peter Pears should play the role of Tholen.

274 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

274 Was tht ever in doubt?

274 There are two kinds of people in the world: antagonists, and tholen.
274 He's done a great job of standing up to the only one here who wasn't
274 convinced that he's a troll.

275 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

275 So close! How many votes did tweetie cast for Chuck?

275 LOL!

"and I am sending one last parting shot"
--bisectional

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) writes:

14 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

14 Will this work?

15 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

15 YOU HAVE TO REMOTE VIEW HIM, YOU ASSHOLE!

16 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

16 Yes, please!

17 Newsgroups: ne.weather,alt.astrology,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.****nozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical

17 St. Foamy is *clearly* winning The War of the Psests, psest!

18 I returfed with buffalo wings, but it didn't really work out very
18 well. I think it may have been the bleu cheese dressing.

Free Speech writes:

21 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

21 Don't be silly, Davie Tholen has been dosed with enough radiation to kill
21 him within a few years, just as you have been.

22 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

22 Dunno, it's all done by a time schedule, it's been carefully planned for
22 quite some time now.

22 You'll have to ask Kissinger, he helped develope the die off plan.

DrPostman writes:

183 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,comp.lang.fortran

183 But who is tending that light, Bruce?

Ugly Bob writes:

66 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,ne.weather

66 Note: no reponse. No suprise there, really.

66 The kook won't answer because he's too busy kookdancing in his sombrero
66 and tutu.

66 You know, Foamy won't answer but Perplexa did. As soon as we
66 reveal that Bruce AKA Davie Tholen is planning to steal the alien
66 saucer at Groom Lake she'll be up in arms.

66 Is she ever _not_ up in arms, Bruce?

Old March 13th 05, 03:40 AM
Art Deco

[...]

Why do you post it over and over and over, dork?

Old March 13th 05, 06:50 PM
Elizabot v2.0.2

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution.

I'm not doing that, therefore I am not a "kookdancer."

Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there.

Sounds like how you harass me in the OS/2 newsgroup, Tholen. Now you are
harassing me here simply because I've responded to another poster who
posted to this newsgroup.

Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant.

I have commented on your off-topic digests in the past. I wrote:

"Why does your off-topic digest have two separate entries for me, Tholen?"

You have yet to answer this question, Tholen, although I do note that
you corrected your error.

Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category.

What about those who create a "kookdancers digest", Tholen?

Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

Classic pontification.

snip

Elizabot writes:

I've already addressed this in the other newsgroup, Tholen.

Stop harassing me.

--
By responding to Elizabot v2.0.2 you implicitly agree to the TOS at:
http://elizabot.spymac.net/