Asshole Tholenizer

Old April 2nd 04, 11:33 PM

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.astrology. metapsych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical
Subject: cross-posters digest, volume 2453096

Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.astrology.metap sych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell
Subject: antagonists digest, volume 2453095

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec. music.classical,ne.weather
Subject: cross-posters digest, volume 2453097

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.pets.rabbits,tri angle.general,alt.fan.art-bell,nyc.transit,alt.troll
Subject: antagonists digest, volume 2453097

Newsgroups: nyc.transit,rec.music.classical,alt.pets.rabbits,t riangle.general,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll

Newsgroups: triangle.general,nyc.transit,rec.music.classical,a lt.pets.rabbits,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.pets.rabbits,nyc.transit,rec.mu sic.classical,triangle.general,alt.troll

Newsgroups: alt.pets.rabbits,rec.music.classical,nyc.transit,s ci.astro,triangle.general,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll

Newsgroups: alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music .classical,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.t ransit,alt.fan.art-bell

Newsgroups: alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music .classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit

Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt .astrology,alt.astrology.metapsych

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec. music.classical,ne.weather

Newsgroups: alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music .classical

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec. music.classical,ne.weather

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical

Newsgroups: alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music .classical
From: Jim Phillips

Newsgroups: alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music .classical

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.astrology. metapsych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec. music.classical,ne.weather

Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.as trology.metapsych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical

House Widdershins cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music .classical

Poppa Capp cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: alt.troll,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.pets.r abbits,triangle.general,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,nyc.transit

Starshine Moonbeam writes:

1 He's a snitch. I bet he got beat up a lot in school over it.

What does that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which you've
posted it, Moonbeam?

Carl R. Osterwald writes:

6 He was plonked for a long time here also, but now it is time for some
6 poking.

7 [newsgroups restored for another journey into the Tholen Zone]

7 I see that tHoLeN is unable to answer simple questions. Your whineage
7 is still off-topic.

7 How many hours a day to you spend keep your stupid list up-to-date?

7 Pathetic, you are refuted forthwith.

7 Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent

What does any of that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which
you've posted it, Osterwald?

Cypherpunk writes:

575 8? Is that all Tholen? I thought there was more. Much more.

575 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

575 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
575 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
575 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

575 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

576 Are youz multipoasting again, Tholen?

576 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

576 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
576 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
576 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

576 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

577 Are youz multipoasting again, Tholen?

577 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

577 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
577 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
577 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

577 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

578 Are youz multipoasting again, Tholen?

578 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

578 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
578 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
578 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

578 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

579 Are youz multipoasting again, Tholen?

579 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

579 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
579 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
579 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

579 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

580 Maybe its his sign, Dan. What are the obsessive signs? Taurus, Virgo?
580 He's probably year of the rabbit because he's always rabbiting on without
580 saying anything. Or maybe year of the buttplug - he's very anal.

580 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

580 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
580 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
580 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

580 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

581 What? Youz mean something like intensely flaming stupid hypocrite?
581 Yeah, sounds good to me.

581 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

581 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
581 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
581 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

581 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

What does any of that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which
you've posted it, Cypherpunk?

Peter J. Ross writes:

84 You are erroneously presupposing that Davie knows what relevance is,
84 Phoenix.

84 Classic substantiated claim.

85 ****, that was just too ****ing easy, Davie. Can't you create a
85 *difficult* way of getting on your lits?

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with any of the newsgroups
to which you've ironically cross-posted it, Ross?

Dan Baldwin writes:

6 Note : no answer.

6 What does your ongoing aversion to answering questions put to you have
6 to do with astrology, Tholen?

6 Hail the un-alive

What does any of that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which
you've posted it, Baldwin?

Phoenix|Master|Boss|Anna Konda|Klytus|Davie Tholen|Cujo writes:

87 I must respectfully ask to be addeded to yuor lits of haet!

87 Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
87 dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
87 Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
87 Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
87 Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

88 Stalker.

What does any of that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which
you've posted it, Phoenix?

Jim Phillips writes:

5 Dave Tholen: flaming hypocrite, or intensely stupid?

What does your antagonism ahve to do with any of the newsgroups to
which you've posted it, Phillips?

Jerry Kohl writes:

2093 Why, exactly, do you want to know, Tholen?

2093 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2094 At the present rate, you should soon be passing Michael Haslam and taking third
2094 place in the list. That reminds me--we haven't heard from Michael for some time,
2094 have we? Are you still there, Michael?

2094 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2095 Why are you asking me? How should I know why Tholen wants to know this? Would I be
2095 asking him if I did?

2095 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2096 With Tholen, as usual, the stern. But you'll not get a lot of applause
2096 here for making so obvious a prediction!

2096 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2097 Why not both?

2097 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2098 You're on the wrong thread, Matt. Dave Tholen doesn't look in here,
2098 because his name hasn't been posted on this thread yet. . . .

2098 Oops.

2098 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2099 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2100 So far, you are still well ahead of Michael--by more than 900 posts. But
2100 Dr Matt has re-entered the fray, and Don is moving right up into the
2100 serious competition, so don't get too complacent!

2100 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2101 XSG! AMVR! ROFL! Marcello, you have once again exceeded yourself!
2101 How *do* you keep coming up with these?

2101 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2102 Then where did the next one (5a) come from--or did Tholen compile the
2102 definitions for this entry?

2102 "Hunh?" yourself. Who do you think I was talking about? There is,
2102 of course, a country called Kurdistan, though there are Kurds living
2102 outside its borders. However, as far as I am aware, the Basques and
2102 the Tamil Tigers have not as yet succeeded in establishing a nation-
2102 state recognized by any other nation-state.

2102 Ah. I was not aware of a country of Dominica--only of the Dominican
2102 Republic, whose inhabitants (I suppose) must call themselves
2102 "Dominicanos". Perhaps I was incorrect not to have anglicized their
2102 country's name to "Czechia" (but somehow, I doubt it).

2102 I have claimed no such thing. I am an American descendant of Czech
2102 immigrants. At the time my grandparents left the Old Country, it was
2102 still a part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire--or what still passed for
2102 it at the beginning of the 20th century.

2102 When it was formed into an independent country after the First World
2102 War, and up until the recent break-up, the Czech name was (with C
2102 standing for C with a caron) "Ceskoslovensko". Since "Slovakia"
2102 in both Czech and Slovak is "Slovensko", I would assume that the
2102 Czech Republic referred to in the same way would be Cechy, which
2102 is the name of the region usually referred to in English as Bohemia.

2102 The Slovak name for Slovakia I have already given. I don't know
2102 for sure what the Slovak name is for the Czech Republic. The
2102 languages are very similar, but there are very frequent differences
2102 in form and grammar, as you are very much aware, as a linguist.
2102 I could only guess that it might be the same as in Czech: Cechy.

2102 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

2103 Confirmed. Right after sending that message, I found a Slovak dictionary,
2103 and the name of Bohemia in both languages has the same form. However,
2103 the Czech Republic consists of Moravia ("Morava" in both Czech and
2103 Slovak) as well as Bohemia ("Cechy"), so it would be problematic to
2103 refer to the entire Republic simply as Cechy, or Bohemia.

2103 According to http://www.indiana.edu/~libslav/slavcatman/head3.html,
2103 "a geographic heading is established in the official language of the
2103 country if there is no generally recognized English form", but that of
2103 course is a library cataloguing system, not necessarily a rule for
2103 general English usage. Their term for the Czech Republic is "Czech
2103 Republic", the recognized English equivalent of "Ceska Republika".

2103 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

What does that have to do with classical music, Kohl?

DrPostman writes:

126 The dumbass doesn't know how bad his complaint to RR about
126 me backfired on him. I hope he is enjoying the abundance.

127 Why are you a crybaby netcop, Davie?

127 Have you noticed that RR didn't take any action against me
127 when you went crying to them?

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with any of the newsgroups
to which you've posted it, DrPostman?

SBouman writes:

1 snip - no need to re-spam the useless hate list is there?

1 Get a life you pretentious nutsack.

1 What a useless waste of energy.

What does your antagonism have to do with any of the newsgroups to
which you've posted it, Bouman?

House Widdershins writes:

5 Absolutely.

5 "Hell is a place where sanity is possible."

What does that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which you've
cross-posted it, Widdershins?

Poppa Capp writes:

1 Err..... I am sure someone else has already told you Frederick, but
1 don't get yo panties in a wad.

What does that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which you've
cross-posted it, Capp?

Old April 4th 04, 06:56 AM
BHZellner

Default Asshole Tholenizer

Friend, have you thought about how many boys and
girls out there are trying to read sci.astro to learn
something about astrononomy? Do you really want
to expose them to your postings? So why are you
doing this?

Ben