Death to all Seans

Old May 28th 07, 10:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sret niut Setut-nedjem-tawy

Default Death to all Seans

I am Sret niut "Commander-in-Chief" Setut-nedjem-tawy of the Grey Race, Sol
Batallion.

Be it known that the "Seans" are from the metaphysical, where things are not
as they seem. They are diabolical and completely untrustworthy. They are the
perpetrators of a vast, subversive plot of long duration and careful
coordination that aims to achieve nothing less than the complete enslavement
of humanity into their service, followed by the rape of the planet and final
destruction of all human life.

The words of the Seans and their deeds are deceitful, evasive, manipulative,
and exploitative. They hold a total disregard for human life and personal
property. They abhor your concept of respect for the inviolability of
another's personhood. We Greys consider their acts of kidnaping to be a
violation of Universal civil rights, to be criminal and loathsome in the
extreme. The Seans' raping, brainwashing and mind control are acts of
Universal heinousness that must be stopped.

The Seans are despicable liars who undertake unauthorized surgical invasion
of human bodies, and these monstrous acts, which they perpetrate, they also
blame on the Grey Race.

The Seans are not merely alien; they are profoundly evil in the very same
sense used in sacred scriptures that describe battles between the forces of
good and the forces of evil. The Seans seek the damnation of humanity and
the rape and pillage of the entire planet's natural resources.

Over coming months I will reveal to you the awful truth of the Seans and
their evil plot to enslave then destroy humanity. The picture that will
emerge is truly frightening. Prepare yourselves for this truth. For now, it
must suffice you to be told that when the Seans say they are here to serve
you, they have have a book of recipes.

--
Sret niut Setut
Old May 28th 07, 12:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Death to all Seans---Falsified

nightbat wrote

Sret niut Setut-nedjem-tawy wrote:
Net Disinformation agent

[...]

nightbat

The referenced so called negative subject ugly reported alien
(Greys-Grays) are well known, especially via abused displayed auk
coffeeboy clueless rhetoric and brain and anal abused net crossposting,
as renown Earth human and animal poachers. Attempting to blame net Seans
for same is null since the coffeeboys laming and fake disinformation
attempts are self evident. Sret don't give up your day job for your
nasty prohibited nano filled diaper is showing. You are to be Captain
stowfile quarantined until further notice, holy high heaven, the stench
is overwhelming.

behave,
the nightbat

Helping clueless Earth coffeeboys, one at a time---nightbat

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."
Old May 28th 07, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On May 28, 9:05 am, "Charles D. Bohne" wrote:
On Mon, 28 May 2007 01:56:13 -0800, "Sret niut Setut-nedjem-tawy"

wrote:
when the Seans say they are here to serve
you, they have have a book of recipes.

Eating humans and other apes will give you Kuruhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Kuru (also known as laughing sickness due to the outbursts of laughter
that mark its second phase) was first noted in New Guinea in the early
1900s.

HTH.
C.

Then the Greys must be laughing their heads off by now!

Double-A

Old May 30th 07, 03:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_2_]

On May 28, 4:56 am, "Sret niut Setut-nedjem-tawy"
wrote:
[...]

Hugs and kisses, dearest one.
Your fear is noted.
You would be wise to unlearn it!
If seans wanted to hurt humans, we would have done so long before
this.
Fear nothing, Sret niut Setut, not even fear itself.

Darla

Old May 6th 08, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news:0ahv14lj6ukftb1q09rm749g7crtmbl47f@pasoschwei z.de...
On 29 May 2007 19:52:07 -0700, Darla wrote:

Fear nothing, Sret niut Setut, not even fear itself.

Just in case that you would like some interaction with me ...

I am friendly and curious.

When did they release you, Chuckie ??
Are you all better now ?

Old May 7th 08, 03:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HiC Glad to see you are posting. Bert

Old May 8th 08, 03:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news6q424dojf73pvvfojcdqigl8hrgnl3scb@pasoschwei z.de...
On Wed, 7 May 2008 10:59:36 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

HiC Glad to see you are posting. Bert

I am so sad that I won't be able to stay ... and this is not only
because of my still weak health

Caught another STD from the wild and wooly mountain goats, did ya ..
That's the second time, Chuckie, but just don't learn, do you.
We can only hope that the third time will be a charm and we will be
forever deprived of your useless comentary and idiotic opinions..

but of my sensibility to negative thought and intent.

Poor Chuckweasel, did your "sensibility" pussy get hurt again, you schmuck?
You can dish out your plagiarized left-wing, liberal screed, all your phony
e-mails from the Democratic losers seeking your advice, but when someone
fires back at you, you cry foul.

If you think about it, UseNet (as a part of the Internet) connects you
with almost every sicko on this planet, you open their postings and
they are able to poisen you with all their **** ... C.

And **** begets ****, Chuck****. You stop dishing it out and get off your
elitist high horse (as in: I'm so much smarter than all of you), your
unbridled
arrogance, and just perhaps people might not have such a negative
perception of you. Perhaps you can bull**** the Swizzlanders, but your
effete snobbery is very transparent and not really appreciated on the
UseNet. So, **** off, loon.

Old May 9th 08, 06:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I thought you were dying, Chu'k? What's taking so long? lmfjao!

Saul Levy

Old May 9th 08, 07:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Some of us post VERY GOOD ****, Chu'k! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

Glazier) wrote:

HiC Glad to see you are posting. Bert

I am so sad that I won't be able to stay ... and this is not only
because of my still weak health but of my sensibility to negative
thought and intent.