Where even Pi is challenged

Old August 9th 15, 05:20 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Where even Pi is challenged

These empirical riff-raff are relying on Newton's vocabulary regardless as to whether they actually comprehend what he tried to do. The notion of 'absolute space' gained currency even though Isaac's notion is based on a technical non sequitur as to how retrograde motions are handled.

"It is indeed a matter of great difficulty to discover, and
effectually to distinguish, the true motion of particular bodies from
the apparent; because the parts of that absolute space, in which those
motions are performed, do by no means come under the observation of
our senses. Yet the thing is not altogether desperate; for we have
some arguments to guide us, partly from the apparent motions, which
are the differences of the true motions." Newton

Once again, for those who have common sense, Isaac assumes there is one set of geocentric observations made up of motions seen from Earth which he calls relative space and motion which he sets off against motions seen from the Sun hence his absolute space and motion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:K...retrograde.jpg

He assumes if you plonk the Sun in the middle of these geocentric observations then retrogrades disappear -

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._diagram-2.jpg

I shouldn't even be doing this as it is merely a distraction from the central issues of retrogrades and the need to partition them by perspectives as seen from a moving Earth. Everything is easily understood without the need to go on an assertion fest as the unfortunate creatures are doing in the other threads where Pi as the proportion between line and circle or sphere and diameter is being challenged using voodoo.

Old August 9th 15, 06:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

oriel36 wrote:
[...]

Watch this video from a point stationary with respect to the sun. See how
the retrogrades disappear!
Old August 9th 15, 06:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

Mike Collins wrote:
oriel36 wrote:
[...]

this time with link

http://youtu.be/8fdrF9-g8us
Old August 9th 15, 07:05 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

It does not matter if I am the single person who obliterates the empirical menace, observations demonstrate as the Earth overtakes the outer planets, they temporarily fall behind in view and therefore are seen to move backwards (retrograde motion) on that account -

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap011220.html

There is no skewed absolute/relative space and motion,there is only the joy of realizing what is going on as we make a circuit of the Sun and the need to apply a new solution to inner retrogrades as the inner planets overtake us -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdFrE7hWj0A

Retrogrades are only one in a series of observations that comprise the reasoning behind a moving Earth and the structure of the solar system. The outer planets are brightest at our nearest approach while they are darkest (transits) for the inner planets when they pass in front of the stationary and central Sun.

No doubt people can live with themselves knowing what they are trying to destroy or even supporting the destruction by silence and for those who are politically minded -

http://quotes.lifehack.org/media/quo...ould-40963.png

The ferocity of opposition to actual imaging, the texts of the original heliocentric astronomers and the antecedent geocentric astronomer can be truly dismaying but hope is greater than dismay.
Old August 9th 15, 07:06 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 09:20:16 -0700 (PDT), oriel36
wrote this crap:

Everything is easily understood without the need to go on an
assertion fest as the unfortunate creatures are doing in the
other threads where Pi as the proportion between line and
circle or sphere and diameter is being challenged using voodoo.

Nobody has been saying that.

I don't know if you're weird or just crazy.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old August 9th 15, 08:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

wrote :

Everything is easily understood without the need to go on an
assertion fest as the unfortunate creatures are doing in the
other threads where Pi as the proportion between line and
circle or sphere and diameter is being challenged using voodoo.

Maybe we should all be saying that.

Wrote this crap is now the ultimate
power in the universe

The justifiable ability make you say whatever I want is all you are going to get from me as long as you continue with your weak doctoring of posts before you react.

Old August 9th 15, 08:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

You're a ****ing lunatic. *You* botched my post.