New Paper: Magnetic Monopoles and Duality Symmetry Breaking in Maxwell's Electrodynamics

Old August 31st 05, 07:56 AM

Default New Paper: Magnetic Monopoles and Duality Symmetry Breaking in Maxwell's Electrodynamics

wrote:
YES, you may be in right track !!!

If I remember right I wrote (in Usenet sci-groups) in year 1995 about
six light particles (bosons ?) related to eight magnetic
monopoles (fermions ?) which were in one H-M's drawing.
All these particles were colored with color electricity color in
this H-M's drawing.

Good luck for your in hunting these particles,

Hannu

My interpretations about H-M's drawings:

I must add that eight magnetic monopoles are possible four "right" and
four "wrong" neutrinos (these are in second H-M's drawing) when they
are "color electrity" binded. This is indicated in my opinion in
H-M's photon drawing (photon in contracting part of the Universe).
In third H-M's drawing about the "space potato" particle there
is "mirror" structure between seven "right" neutrinos and seven
"wrong" neutrinos and three "hour glass forms" and in this form there
is two "colored" "small" "right" neutrinos in center of "hour glass
form" (possible these two "small" "right" neutrinos forms "light"
particles (bosons ?)(these are "lightcones" in respect to "color
electricity" signals). These "light" particles are "messages" between
"color electricity" colored magnetic monopoles.

If I remember right in my Readme.all file there was mentioned
that there exist two types of "color electricity" in neutrinos
which originates from the contracting part of the Universe.

"Right" neutrinos are in contracting part of the Universe
and "wrong" neutrinos are in expanding part of the Universe
(expanding part is our familiar visible side).

Good luck for hunting new interactions and particles,

Hannu

Jay R. Yablon wrote:
Hello to all:

I wanted to let you know about my new paper just posted at
http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-ph/0508257, titled Magnetic Monopoles and Duality
Symmetry Breaking in Maxwell's Electrodynamics.

This paper summarizes the main direction of my research over these past
eight months.

The abstract is as follows:

It is shown how to break the symmetry of a Lagrangian with duality symmetry
between electric and magnetic monopoles, so that at low energy, electric
monopole interactions continue to be observed but magnetic monopole
interactions become very highly suppressed to the point of effectively
vanishing. The "zero-charge" problem of source-free electrodynamics is
solved by requiring invariance under continuous, local, duality
transformations, while local duality symmetry combined with local U(1)_EM
gauge symmetry leads naturally and surprisingly to an SU(2)_D duality gauge
group.

I would be interested in any feedback, public or private, that you may wish
to provide.

Sincerely,

Jay R. Yablon
_____________________________
Jay R. Yablon
Email:

Old September 23rd 05, 09:38 AM

[...]

I did not remember to mention that in space-potato particle
there is always three neutrinos are groupped together when binded
with this new color electricity interaction (possibly neutrinos
are color electricity colored magnetic monopoles when binded).

Above the mirror structure (total number of wrong neutrinos
is seven above the mirror) there are four different types of
wrong neutrinos and below mirror structure (total number of
right neutrinos is seven below the mirror) there are four
different types of right neutrinos.

Small right neurino couples are in centers of hour glass forms
in the mirror (hour glass forms are light cones in respect to
color electricity signal). If these are light particles between
magnetic monopoles they are possible not observable in contraction
part of the Universe !!!

For example fourth type of wrong neutrino is different than three
other types.

Please take a look H-M's drawings and my explanations about them.

Hannu

Old September 24th 05, 10:09 AM

[...]

Sorry about typing error. Correct sentence should be:

If these are light particles between
magnetic monopoles they are possible not observable in expanding

Old September 27th 05, 09:28 PM
James Kibo Parry

In sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics.particle, sci.physics, and sci.astro,
wrote:

[...]

I did not remember to mention that in space-potato particle
there is always three neutrinos are groupped together when binded
with this new color electricity interaction (possibly neutrinos
are color electricity colored magnetic monopoles when binded).

That sounds like a delicious new Pringles product:
Space-Potato Particles With Color Electricity Colored Magnetic
Monopoles With Some Binder.

What flavors are the different colors of space-potato particles?

Above the mirror structure (total number of wrong neutrinos
is seven above the mirror) there are four different types of
wrong neutrinos and below mirror structure (total number of
right neutrinos is seven below the mirror) there are four
different types of right neutrinos.

There can never be a right number of wrong neutrinos, or a right
number of wrong neutrinos. Also, Abbott is made from what and
Costello is made from whom, and what are you eating under there?

Small right neurino couples are in centers of hour glass forms
in the mirror (hour glass forms are light cones in respect to
color electricity signal). If these are light particles between
magnetic monopoles they are possible not observable in contraction
part of the Universe !!!

You can turn an ordinary Shirley Temple into a knockout drink
by adding a neurino cherry.

For example fourth type of wrong neutrino is different than three
other types.

Please take a look H-M's drawings and my explanations about them.

Science is not based on drawings! Science is based on diagrams!
They're completely different!

-- K.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have
to go fly my Time Potato.