Secret Nuclear Test in Nevada? Sleuths?

Old September 25th 04, 02:40 PM
Imperishable Stars

Default Secret Nuclear Test in Nevada? Sleuths?

MUSHROOM CLOUD IN CENTRAL UTAH

Ok, I located where Castle Dale is in Utah, then looked to see what was
west-south-west of this point. After a few minutes search I find that we
have the Nevada Nuclear test site.

Gif movie he
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/...cgi?read=16077

So the orignal story on coasttocoast says: "...on 8/29/04
: my wife and I noticed a peculiar mushroom cloud just east
: of our home in Wellington, UT...."

: Wellington is "Est. Time: 2 hours, 21 minutes"
: South/SouthEast from Salt Lake City. It is approx 125 miles
: in distance.

: The nearest big city is Price, Utah.

: Here is the Utah wildfire website:
: http://www.utahfireinfo.gov/

: Now all one needs to know is WHAT prescibed or natural fire
: occurred on August 29, 2004 East of Wellington?

I do not believe these are related. The pics on this link are from
this morning.The mushroom cloud on 8/29 stated that there were three
different explosions on two hour time frame and it was in the afternoon.

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/...cgi?read=16083

Old September 25th 04, 04:07 PM
Imperishable Stars

"There were truck drivers parked at the gas station just down from our
home, the drivers did not dare drive the road for fear of whatever was
happening out there..."

Mo
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page647.html

Old September 26th 04, 02:07 AM
BP

Conventional weapons of large magnitude can make a mushroom cloud. The
cave/bunker buster is one of them. They should take a class on munitions
effects, but they don't give clearances to kooks.

BP

Old September 26th 04, 02:29 AM
Rick

No, the kooks are the ones who're currently developing smaller,
"more usable" nuclear bombs, while claiming they're trying to stop
proliferation of nuclear weapons to countries that don't yet have it,
and to terrorists.

You better hope Mr. Bush gets thrown out of office in November,
and our new leaders steer a different course.

Rick

Old September 26th 04, 11:54 AM
Fredrick Garvin

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:40:59 -0400, Imperishable Stars wrote:

[...]

No doubt conventional weapons tests IF this really happened, it was on
"Coast to coast" after all, kook central...

Old September 26th 04, 04:56 PM
BP

No Rick, those are idiot...technically. And, don't start a political
argument with me. You really don't want to hear what I have to say.

BP

Old September 26th 04, 04:57 PM
BP

Yeah, Fred
On a different arm, I confirmed the same. Conventional weapons, those that
concentrate lots of blast in small area as opposed to those that spread out
and cause wide area damage will cause a mushroom cloud.
BP

news

Old September 26th 04, 05:11 PM
starlord

Last year on Edwards AFB they set off a blast of TNT of a very VERY large
amount and it looked like a small A-bomb blast with the same kind of cloud.

--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062dyssey three

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

"BP" wrote in message
[...]

---

Old September 26th 04, 05:34 PM
anon

And the connection with astronomy is?

--

Please don't feed the Troll

Old September 27th 04, 08:35 PM
BP

They were afraid to use those certain thing in certain areas because of the
fact that the cloud did have that image and the controversy it could stir
up.

BP