America - A Nation of War Criminals and Traitors

Old February 1st 08, 08:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,sci.physics
Fred J. McCall

Default Robert Mosley III's Incitement To Murder

wrote:

:On Feb 1, 1:44 pm, El Tico wrote:
: On Feb 1, 10:43 am, kT wrote:
:
: On Feb 1, 10:22 am, OM wrote:
:
: On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:12:00 -0800 (PST), Dwib
:
: Bottom Line: Thomas Lee Elfritz is a self-confessed, anti-Semitic
:
: neo-Nazi troll. He is a prime example of what true scum is, and exists
: only to pollute newsgroups with his hate-filled rhetoric. Until
: someone from the JDL hunts him down and eradicates him like the mad
: dog he is,
:
: That's incitement to murder, Mr. Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas.
:
: Just filed an FBI report. Have a nice day!
:
: God, you're an imbecilic schmuck. You don't even know the legal
: definition of "incitement."
:
: Incitement is the act of persuading, encouraging, instigating,
: pressuring, or threatening so as to cause another to commit a crime.
: None of those apply to the statement: "Until someone from the JDL
: hunts him down and eradicates him like the mad dog he is."
:
:That sounds like 'encouragement' to me.
:
: If you did file an FBI report (which I doubt), I'll bet there are some
: FBI personnel laughing at you and discussing what an idiot you are. I
: know there are plenty on these NGs doing the same.
:
:So you think the usenet is the proper venue to encourage murder?
:
:Let me guess, you're an American, no?

Let me guess, you're an idiot, no?

Stop changing your name.

plonk

territory."
--G. Behn
Old February 1st 08, 08:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy, sci.environment, alt.politics.bush, sci.physics
[email protected]

Default America - A Nation of War Criminals and Traitors

On Feb 1, 9:16 pm, Eric Chomko wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:41 pm, " wrote:

On Feb 1, 3:36 pm, Huang wrote:

You cant really blame the American People because we never had a real
Democracy in the first place.

You have everything a democracy stands for.

2 wolfs and a sheep voting what is for dinner.

Don't think Europe is any different.

Things just go really really slow over here.

But we send our citizens to die for your oil in your illegal war don't
we?

You don't use oil? Heck, we used to pay a lot less for gas and now we
pay the same as you do, so stop complaining or we won't bail you out
the next time another Hitler comes along...

Eric

All snakes are connected onto the head of Medusa.

10 : 1 she invented democracy.

It's hard to compare.

Dutch people own about 12 million bicycles. But we also have bicycle
paths. Unless we would swap all the SUV's for bicycles you wouldn't
have the space to ride them. Holland is also incredibly flat (mega
flat) so we have wind energy all over the place. We also have loads of
room left in our incredible fuel tax. My point is that we could
survive with less energy.

If it will kill us it will be though US nukes. So yeah, one could
argue we have the same problem as you do.

It would be nice to fix the problem but people have been brainwashed
so efficiently it will be hard to find a solution that is also real.
Old February 1st 08, 08:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy, sci.environment, alt.politics.bush, sci.physics
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Feb 1, 12:41 pm, " wrote:

On Feb 1, 3:36 pm, Huang wrote:

[...]

I'm sure we could to, but spending is what we do. It keeps our economy
moving like it or not. I used to live in Europe (Germany) and have
visited Holland (Amsterdam), but that was 30 years ago.

If it will kill us it will be though US nukes. So yeah, one could
argue we have the same problem as you do.

What about British, French, Indian, Pakistani, Israeli or Russian
nukes? You sound as if you're ammuned to those all of which are closer
to you than are ours.

It would be nice to fix the problem but people have been brainwashed
so efficiently it will be hard to find a solution that is also real.

Much of the Middle East problem is a lack of true education with many
that have too much money. Heck, call us spendthrifts, but the average
American with too much money blows it on buying things, gambling,
vacations, etc. They don't go running around trying to blow people up
and become hero/martyrs as a result of it.

Old February 2nd 08, 01:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy, sci.environment, alt.politics.bush, sci.physics,alt.politics.republicans
Quadibloc

On Feb 1, 7:55 am, Raymond wrote:

Nothing illustrates what afflicts our democracy so well as this: 94
percent of candidates who spend the most money win.

That can be cured easily. People just have to start thinking for
themselves.

John Savard
Old February 2nd 08, 01:54 AM posted to sci.space.policy, sci.environment, alt.politics.bush, sci.physics,alt.politics.republicans
fan of HCL, Jr

On Feb 1, 6:55Â*am, Raymond wrote:
On Feb 1, 9:36�am, Huang wrote:

On Feb 1, 8:28�am, "Blattus Slafaly � � 0/00 "

wrote:
kT wrote:
Everywhere you look, idiotic American nutjobs :

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/01/31/6757/

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/index.html

Nazi Republican warmonger nation.

--
Blattus Slafaly �? 3 � � �7/8

You cant really blame the American People because we never had a real
Democracy in the first place.

Everyone in Washington is full of ****, and the current choice of
candidates is no better. What you will get is a bunch of phony
customer service lies, while they cut backroom deals with big business
and lobbyists.

Politicians are scum. But,like with a venereal disease, you do have a
choice of syphilis or gonorrhea..Syphilis and gonorrhea; old-fashioned
VD are still flourishing in Washington politics.

Vote the Syphilis or Gonorrhea Party in November. But please vote at
least....
.
"A thousand reforms have left the world as corrupt as ever, for each
successful reform has founded a new institution, and this institution
has bred its new and congenial abuses."
--- George Santayana

How the Sunshine Harmed Congress
Senator Dale Bumpers
Democrat, Arkansas. retired end of 1998
The New York
Times (Jan. 3,1999):

"Democracy is threatened when the candidates we elect and the laws we
enact hinge on how much money is spent. To claim that campaign
spending is a legislative exercise in free speech is to deny the
constitutional principle that each one of us counts. A donor who
gives
$100,000 gets a lot more free speech than the assembly - line worker,
who cares just as much about the issues but doesn't give because he
can't afford to and does not vote because he doesn't think his views
matter unless his interests happen to coincide with those of the big
donors, and seldom do."

Nothing illustrates what afflicts our democracy so well as this: 94
percent of candidates who spend the most money win. We have all come
to reflexively calculate on every vote, significant or insignificant,
(1) what 30-second television spot our next opponent can make of it,
(2) the impact it could have on contributions, and (3) what interest
group it might inflame or please.

Complete op ed piece by Bumpers.http://inic.utexas.edu/~bennett/__310/Bumpers.htm

"Every combination of two or more human beings has both a useful
aspect and a political aspect. These tend to conflict with each
other.
As the political aspect becomes more and more influential, the
organization ceases to be useful to its members and starts using
them.....

"Why does this happen? Because the better an organization is at
fulfilling its purpose, the more it attracts people who see the
organization as an opportunity to advance themselves."

SEE:
--- THE EMPIRE OF THE RISING SCUM
by Robert Shea 1990

Nobody in Washington really gives a **** about America, or the
American People.

They are Capitalists, and hyper-competitve stuffed shirts. Their
mission is to gather up as much money as possible and get it off shore
before the dollar collapses. People at the top are starting to build
their golden parachutes. And that is why Ken Lay was given a pass, and
that is why the CEO of Exxon can give himself $250 Million retirement
package.

They know that it does not matter - the dollar is on it's way down.
All you can do is grab a life raft and get the hell out of the
country. And that is why they scramble for cash, because they are like
rats who are preparing to jump from a sinking ship. A ship they they
are responsible for sinking !!!- Hide quoted text -

I've been wonderig about this for years, What percentage of (insert
category here) must a nation have before it is a "nation of (same as
above)?

Where did you get the information as far as percentage needed?
Old February 2nd 08, 02:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy, sci.physics, sci.environment, alt.politics.bush
Quadibloc

On Jan 31, 7:54 pm, kT wrote:

I think we've progressed into the early to late thirties Nazi Germany.

Maybe it is World War II all over again.

Have all the Arab-Americans and Muslim Americans been rounded up and
sent to internment camps yet?

No?

Then America today is still ahead of *America* during World War II,
never mind the Nazis. But it isn't making it easy for terrorists to
just waltz in and blow up buildings or devastate cities. Letting
common criminals go free because of slick lawyers was bad enough -
when it comes to terrorists, that just cannot be afforded.

If the courts hadn't been interpreting the Constitution to turn
criminals loose, maybe they could be trusted to be responsible, and it
wouldn't be necessary to remove so much due process from terrorism
suspects. The liberals who had been soft on criminals deserve a lot of
the blame for what's happening now - plus, there really is no reason
to believe that anyone *but* terrorists is the target of this, no
reason to fear the Republicans are going to stop holding elections and
start locking up leftists and liberals next.

This is why these policies are so popular: the alternative, getting
killed in another terrorist attack that we might have stopped, is so
unpopular.

John Savard
Old February 2nd 08, 02:20 AM posted to sci.space.policy, sci.environment, alt.politics.bush, sci.physics
[email protected]

On Feb 1, 12:41 pm, " wrote:

On Feb 1, 3:36 pm, Huang wrote:

[...]

you don't get it.

It's all Johnny Walker Bush behind the push buttons.

If he says nuke the moon, then we nuke the moon for him.

Would be smart to. EHM!

It would be nice to fix the problem but people have been brainwashed
so efficiently it will be hard to find a solution that is also real.

Much of the Middle East problem is a lack of true education with many
that have too much money. Heck, call us spendthrifts, but the average
American with too much money blows it on buying things, gambling,
vacations, etc. They don't go running around trying to blow people up
and become hero/martyrs as a result of it.

Oh but all of the US bomb explosions can be easily tracked back to the
government. There are no terror Muslims. It's just silly Rudy with his
election campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ7-3M-YrdA

see?

I guess if rudy is the fork and bush is the bottle then cheney has to
be the cork. it alll makes sense now... sure.... whatever you say....
Old February 2nd 08, 04:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Alain Fournier[_2_]

Quadibloc wrote:

On Feb 1, 7:55 am, Raymond wrote:

Nothing illustrates what afflicts our democracy so well as this: 94
percent of candidates who spend the most money win.

That can be cured easily. People just have to start thinking for
themselves.

Easily? How do you implement that easily?

Alain Fournier

Old February 2nd 08, 05:47 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Alain Fournier wrote:

:Quadibloc wrote:
:
: On Feb 1, 7:55 am, Raymond wrote:
:
:Nothing illustrates what afflicts our democracy so well as this: 94
:percent of candidates who spend the most money win.
:
:
: That can be cured easily. People just have to start thinking for
: themselves.
:
:
:Easily? How do you implement that easily?
:

Make it so that people are responsible for their actions and decisions
in life again. Thinking will quickly become a habit.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old February 2nd 08, 08:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy
OM[_6_]

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:44:35 -0800 (PST), El Tico
wrote:

If you did file an FBI report (which I doubt), I'll bet there are some
FBI personnel laughing at you and discussing what an idiot you are. I
know there are plenty on these NGs doing the same.

....He's full of crap as always. Even if the *local* police
investigated such things - and believe me, they don't - all one would
have to do is to pull up ElfNazi's anti-semetic rantings, and someone
higher up would *definitely* pass the troll's info onto the JDL.

And no, they know what a "killfile" is. Police are trained in Parental
Access Blocking techniques these days...

OM
--
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [