Hello Moderated sci.astro.amateur members

Old June 5th 07, 02:21 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Hello Moderated sci.astro.amateur members

There are a some interesting posts from Barry and Zargohf at Moderated
sci.astro.amateur should any of you care to respond to them. If you
have forgotten your password to the site but otherwise would like to
respond to these posts, I can delete your existing membership for you
and you can register again -- making special note of the password
chosen for your new membership. . .for this service drop me a note at
.

Here is the link to Moderated sci.astro.amateur:
www.theastropost.com/moderated_sci.astro.amateur

I find Barry's topic, "Drop-dead gorgeous," in "Statements, Questions,
Answers, and More" to be very good and can't wait to see some

---
Martin
Keep looking up!

Old June 5th 07, 03:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RMOLLISE

On Jun 5, 8:38 am, elaich wrote:
wrote in news:1181006475.877744.159900
@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

There are a some interesting posts from Barry and Zargohf at Moderated
sci.astro.amateur should any of you care to respond to them.

Then let them post here. I'm not joining another moderated group just
because people are too thin skinned, or haven't got the sense to use
killfiles.

--
A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

That's your choice, and I'm not giving up on s.a.a., either. But, that
said, Martin's group is a good one...the interface is nice...and
there's a lot of potential there. Time will tell as to whether it will
be a success, but I for one will be posting there.

Unk Rod

Old June 6th 07, 04:42 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ben

That's your choice, and I'm not giving up on s.a.a., either. But, that
said, Martin's group is a good one...the interface is nice...and
there's a lot of potential there. Time will tell as to whether it will
be a success, but I for one will be posting there.

Unk Rod

I visited the site last pm and found it to be a very well designed
operation and with a cool velvet color scheme. So I signed on.
I will be posting there to when I can think of something to post
about.

Ben