China To Build World's First 'Artificial Sun' Energy Device

Old January 25th 06, 05:55 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default China To Build World's First 'Artificial Sun' Energy Device

http://peaceinspace.com wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:05:15 GMT, Bookman wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 04:00:50 GMT, "http://peaceinspace.com"
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:38:46 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

http://peaceinspace.com wrote:

China To Build World's
First 'Artificial Sun'
Energy Device

Angola Press
1-23-6

HEFEI - A full superconducting experimental Tokamak fusion device, which
aims to generate infinite, clean nuclear-fusion-based energy, will be built
in March or April in Hefei, capital city of east China`s Anhui Province.

Experiments with the advanced new device will start in July or August. If
the experiments prove successful, China will become the first country in
the

Did you readjust your Tesla hat, Alexa?

Your remote viewer is broken.

He doesn't

hello art deco fish

snip

*ding*

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003

Old January 26th 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

[...]

One fish, two fish; Ying-fish, drunk-fish.
--
ah