CONFIDENTIAL NOTE UNCOVERED IN CNN TRASH.....

Old October 31st 05, 01:47 PM
Ed Conrad

Default CONFIDENTIAL NOTE UNCOVERED IN CNN TRASH.....

Larry:

Yes, I agree that putting Ed Conrad on Larry King
Live Friday night would draw more viewers than
Bush debating Saddam Hussein.

But, as you know, we've gotta protect our ass.

Have someone call Conrad and tell him we
just realized we're booked 'til January or that
you're going a vacation. Just get rid of him
best you can. I don't care what you tell him but.
HE CANNOT APPEAR ON CNN.

Meanwhile, stick to your regular line-up of guests:
over-the-hill actresses, government officials who've
been picking America's pockets, quacks, scumbags,
legislators who promise everything but deliver nothing,
over-the-hill actresses, convicted murderers and,
of course, the occasional tyrant or two.

What we don't want is to give worldwide exposure
to this Ed Conrad. Hell, if everyone realizes he's right
that the Smithsonian and the sci boys are every bit as
corrupt as he says, we'll be in deep ****.

Ted

P.S. Make sure you burn this memo after reading it.

========================

I assume this is what has CNN frightened.
-- Ed Conrad

http://www.edconrad.com/canals/edisonnewquote.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/hooton.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/krogquote.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/coalbones/edyournot.gif

WHEN SCIENCE MEETS PSEUDOSCIENCE

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/index.html
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page2.html
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3.html
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4.html
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/cmon.html

THE COVER-UP THAT CAN'T BE COVERED
(Petrified Coal-Age Bones, Teeth and Soft Organs)

(A golden rule of geology is that coal is a minimum of 280
million years old, dating back to the Carboniferous Period.)

(Many Specimens Found After Web Page Constructed)

Photos show a petrified human femur embedded in slate
that was excavated during an open-pit mining operation
in Pennsylvania's anthracite region:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/D24x/z7femur.jpg

PETRIFIED HUMAN FINGER AND TOE
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/FINGERSx.jpg

Photo during Power Point presentation in Switzerland)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix2/MVC-006S.JPG

Two Petrified Human Skulls (one embedded in boulder)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg

Handcarved Tool/Weapon Handle (Turned to Anthracite)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

Other Petrified Specimens
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID\MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID/premolar.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID/MVC-013F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Day/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID\MVC-017S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG

SOME FAVORABLE SCIENTIFIC TEST RESULTS

Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-008S.JPG

American Medical Laboratories
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID\MVC-024S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID\MVC-002S.JPG

CATscan on petrified premolar
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/graph.gif

Scanning Electron Microscopy on petrified tibia
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/sem.jpg

Presence of Haversian canals (Photo of tibia ground section)
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/proof1.jpg

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal (and probably a whole lot older)

Old October 31st 05, 01:59 PM
John Zinni

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal (and probably a whole lot older)

Man as Dumb as Coal (and probably a whole lot dumber)

Old October 31st 05, 03:03 PM
john carruthers

I assume this is what has CNN frightened.
-- Ed Conrad

Frightened, pronounced "embarrassed because this nut may be seen overseas".
jc