No reports on the news group about the soyuz? Everyone gone on holiday?

Old April 21st 04, 10:10 AM
Brian Gaff

Default No reports on the news group about the soyuz? Everyone gone on holiday?

Title says it all.

Brian

Email:

Old April 21st 04, 06:47 PM
Derek Lyons

"Brian Gaff" wrote:
Title says it all.

Try reading the name of the group.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Old April 22nd 04, 10:58 AM
Brian Gaff

I think you missunderstand. The main NEWS group as apposed to this group?

ie, sci.space.news?

Brian

Email:
__________________________________

"Derek Lyons" wrote in message
| "Brian Gaff" wrote:
| Title says it all.
|
| Try reading the name of the group.
|
| D.
| --
| Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

---
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old April 22nd 04, 05:36 PM
Derek Lyons

"Brian Gaff" wrote:
"Derek Lyons" wrote in message

| "Brian Gaff" wrote:
| Title says it all.
|
| Try reading the name of the group.

I think you missunderstand. The main NEWS group as apposed to this group?

ie, sci.space.news?

(Incorrect top posting corrected.)

I'll say it again in English: The name of the group you are posting
to should make it abundantly clear why their is no news about Soyuz.

(hint: The name of the group is sci.space.SHUTTLE)

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Old April 22nd 04, 05:50 PM
Richard Smith

"Brian Gaff" wrote:
"Derek Lyons" wrote in message

| "Brian Gaff" wrote:
| Title says it all.
|
| Try reading the name of the group.

I think you missunderstand. The main NEWS group as apposed to this

group?

ie, sci.space.news?

(Incorrect top posting corrected.)

I'll say it again in English: The name of the group you are posting
to should make it abundantly clear why their is no news about Soyuz.

(hint: The name of the group is sci.space.SHUTTLE)

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Sweet- "Glory Road"...sigh.