Solution To Newton's Third Law of Motion.

Old November 18th 04, 11:29 PM
Jeet

Default Solution To Newton's Third Law of Motion.

Hello, I am back.

http://www.geocities.com/abhi_yaan

I built this action device for generating unidirectional force for
reactionless propulsion of body. As everybody knows, loss of matter is
the problem with Newton's third law of motion. We have sources of
energy like sun out there in space. But we just can't use solar power
to give thrust to spaceship. There should be some mechanism to use
pure energy to give thrust to a body without pushing or expelling any
reaction mass.

So I built this device and yesterday tested this device. I used two
rod, wooden platform as rolling seat. I put this rolling seat on cot
and using this device I succeeded moving the cot on ground. The device
is working because I have not pushed or expellled any mass to push the
cot. I was sitting on rolling seat on cot. So the device works.

But today, I noticed that I am sitting on this rolling seat on cot and
pulled one end of cot with just "my both hands" with *sudden surge of
force* and cot moved on floor. This should not happen. If I pull the
cot slowly, it will not move. I also noticed that even without rolling
seat, simply sitting on cot, if I give sudden surge of force to cot,
cot moves on floor. Due to friction of my body with cot, this should
not happen.

Believe me, I have pushed the cot for about a feet on ground just
sitting on rolling platform on cot. I didn't used any reaction mass.

I thought that something is wrong and I must return to basic. If I
pull wall, wall also pulls me. In reality, due to friction of our leg
with ground, our body seldom moves towards wall. But if we use
frictionless surface or rolling surface, then if we pull wall, wall
also pulls our body. Tested by millions.

I am standing on this rolling platform. If I pull wall slowly, wall
also pulls me and my whole body moves towards wall.

But if I pull the wall towards me with "sudden surge of force", then
even if I am standing on rolling platform, my body does not move at
all.

This is 26th month thinking on Newton's third law of motion day and
night. I have suffered so much.

What the hell is going on? We can propel a body without
pushing/expelling any reaction mass and we can do it by simply giving
"sudden surge of force by our hand" to a body. That body gains
momentum and due to momentum of that body, we, source of sudden surge
of force, also moves in direction of motion of body because of
momentum of that body. No loss of matter, no expulsion of reaction
mass.

Solution to Newton's third law of motion: *Sudden Surge of Force*?

-Abhi.
=====================================
http://www.geocities.com/abhi_yaan
Old November 18th 04, 11:45 PM
Peter Duniho

"Jeet" wrote in message
m...
[...]
What the hell is going on? We can propel a body without
pushing/expelling any reaction mass and we can do it by simply giving
"sudden surge of force by our hand" to a body.

Please do not cross-post inappropriately. And yes, this is very
inappropriate for rec.aviation.piloting.

As far as your "paradox" goes, ever play on a swing? You don't need to
expell mass to move. You do need friction but your cot is not frictionless.

Pete

Old November 19th 04, 12:17 AM
Uncle Al

Jeet wrote:

Hello, I am back.

http://www.geocities.com/abhi_yaan

I built this action device for generating unidirectional force for
reactionless propulsion of body.

[snip]

Your ignorance, incompetence, and psychosis are not of interest to the
world at large. Quite the contrary. You are not even an interesting
laughingstock.

You see yourself this way,
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/effete6.jpg
The entire remainder of the planet sees you this way,
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/effete3.png

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
Old November 19th 04, 04:35 AM

Jeet wrote:

Hello, I am back.

http://www.geocities.com/abhi_yaan

I built this action device for generating unidirectional force for
reactionless propulsion of body.

Really?

As everybody knows, loss of matter is
the problem with Newton's third law of motion.

I wouldn't call it a problem.

We have sources of
energy like sun out there in space. But we just can't use solar power
to give thrust to spaceship.

Why not? You just put out a sail that reflects photons
backwards. That will push you forward. The photons
are reacting. The sun doesn't have to.

John Anderson
Old November 19th 04, 04:40 AM

Peter Duniho wrote:

"Jeet" wrote in message
m...
[...]
What the hell is going on? We can propel a body without
pushing/expelling any reaction mass and we can do it by simply giving
"sudden surge of force by our hand" to a body.

Please do not cross-post inappropriately. And yes, this is very
inappropriate for rec.aviation.piloting.

As far as your "paradox" goes, ever play on a swing? You don't need to
expell mass to move. You do need friction but your cot is not frictionless.

I agree with you more than the original poster, but on
a swing you pushing but not expelling reaction
mass. You're pumping the swing to convert the angular
momentum of your legs into angular momentum of the swing.

What he/she is trying to claim is that you can produce
motion without that and we both know that that's crazy.

John Anderson
Old November 19th 04, 05:49 PM
Jeet

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message ...
"Jeet" wrote in message
m...
[...]
What the hell is going on? We can propel a body without
pushing/expelling any reaction mass and we can do it by simply giving
"sudden surge of force by our hand" to a body.

Please do not cross-post inappropriately. And yes, this is very
inappropriate for rec.aviation.piloting.

If some NG is *appropriate* for this action device, it is
rec.aviation.piloting. Trust me.

As far as your "paradox" goes, ever play on a swing? You don't need to
expell mass to move. You do need friction but your cot is not frictionless.

Yes. Also thought about it during my journey. Played in childhood. But
for this particuler subject, never played on it at this age. But I
think that if rope is tied to some object which can move freely, by
just swinging, you can not move your body, rope and the object from
point A to Point B.

BTW, if you are pilot, your plane works on Newton's third law of
motion. Without air, you can not fly your plane. That is why I posted
my post to rec.aviation.piloting.

I hope, you understand what I *mean*.

-Abhi.

Pete

Old November 19th 04, 06:09 PM
Jeet

wrote in message ...
Jeet wrote:

Hello, I am back.

http://www.geocities.com/abhi_yaan

I built this action device for generating unidirectional force for
reactionless propulsion of body.

Really?

As everybody knows, loss of matter is
the problem with Newton's third law of motion.

I wouldn't call it a problem.

We have sources of
energy like sun out there in space. But we just can't use solar power
to give thrust to spaceship.

Why not? You just put out a sail that reflects photons
backwards. That will push you forward. The photons
are reacting. The sun doesn't have to.

John Anderson

By posting my original post, I have completed my duty towards
scientific community. I have tested again and again what I have
written in my post.

I fulfilled my duty. That's all.

-Abhi.

Old November 19th 04, 08:12 PM
Jeet

wrote in message ...
Peter Duniho wrote:

"Jeet" wrote in message
m...
[...]
What the hell is going on? We can propel a body without
pushing/expelling any reaction mass and we can do it by simply giving
"sudden surge of force by our hand" to a body.

Please do not cross-post inappropriately. And yes, this is very
inappropriate for rec.aviation.piloting.

As far as your "paradox" goes, ever play on a swing? You don't need to
expell mass to move. You do need friction but your cot is not frictionless.

I agree with you more than the original poster, but on
a swing you pushing but not expelling reaction
mass. You're pumping the swing to convert the angular
momentum of your legs into angular momentum of the swing.

What he/she is trying to claim is that you can produce
motion without that and we both know that that's crazy.

John Anderson

I got pic for you...

http://www.geocities.com/abhi_yaan/action08.jpg

You can see wooden bar placed on two metal rods over cot. I am sitting
over that wooden bar you see with my body not touching cot.

I catch that vertical metal bar of cot you see with my both hands. All
my strength is concentarted in my hands. And I pull that vertical
metal bar with sudden surge of force towards me. The cot moves on
floor from pint A to point B. I tested it again and again. Also tested
by putting these metal bars and wooden bar on ground. Now tired
enough.

Central idea is to concentarte your whole strength in hands and pull
the cot towards you with *sudden surge of force*. Due to momentum of
cot, your body and whole setup also moves in direction of cot. Now
again sitting on cot, place the rods and wooden bars in inotial
position and by this way repeat again and again.

You will find that you are moving yourself, rods, wooden bar and cot
in room on floor from one end of room to other end.

As you have figured out by now, I am not using earth or taking support
of wall or any outside mass to move myself and cot.

Thanks!

-Abhi.
Old November 20th 04, 02:06 AM
AaronB

(Jeet) wrote in message om...
Hello, I am back.

http://www.geocities.com/abhi_yaan

I built this action device for generating unidirectional force for
reactionless propulsion of body. As everybody knows, loss of matter is
the problem with Newton's third law of motion.

Loss of matter is not a problem.

We have sources of
energy like sun out there in space. But we just can't use solar power
to give thrust to spaceship.

Try some solar panels for your engine.

There should be some mechanism to use
pure energy to give thrust to a body without pushing or expelling any
reaction mass.

"Pure" energy does not exist. Energy is an abstract quantity.

So I built this device and yesterday tested this device. I used two
rod, wooden platform as rolling seat. I put this rolling seat on cot
and using this device I succeeded moving the cot on ground. The device
is working because I have not pushed or expellled any mass to push the
cot. I was sitting on rolling seat on cot. So the device works.

This is a standard application of Newton's Third law. The force you
are exerting to *try* to move the platform may not be enough to
overcome the friction force between you and the cot; but if the
friction force between the cot and the ground is small, the
reactionary force can certainly cause the cot to accelerate forward.

But today, I noticed that I am sitting on this rolling seat on cot and
pulled one end of cot with just "my both hands" with *sudden surge of
force* and cot moved on floor. This should not happen. If I pull the
cot slowly, it will not move. I also noticed that even without rolling
seat, simply sitting on cot, if I give sudden surge of force to cot,
cot moves on floor. Due to friction of my body with cot, this should
not happen.

If you push the cot, of course it should move.

Believe me, I have pushed the cot for about a feet on ground just
sitting on rolling platform on cot. I didn't used any reaction mass.

I think you're misunderstanding how Newton's Third Law works. Newton's
third law states: If object A exerts a force on object B, then object
B exerts an equal force in the opposite direction on object A. The
masses of the objects, nor the loss of mass, are not necessarily
relavent

I thought that something is wrong and I must return to basic. If I
pull wall, wall also pulls me. In reality, due to friction of our leg
with ground, our body seldom moves towards wall.

If you push the wall, the wall pushes back. Think about being on a
skating rink. If you push away from the wall, you move away from it,
not toward it.

But if we use
frictionless surface or rolling surface, then if we pull wall, wall
also pulls our body. Tested by millions.

Yes.

I am standing on this rolling platform. If I pull wall slowly, wall
also pulls me and my whole body moves towards wall.

If there was a handle on the wall or something, and you pulled it,
then yes, you would move toward the wall. If you push the wall, you
will move away.

But if I pull the wall towards me with "sudden surge of force", then
even if I am standing on rolling platform, my body does not move at
all.

Ah, I see now. You're confused about kinetic and static friction. Let
me explain. Static friction is used for stationary objects. If you
push on something, and can't get it to move, you're fighting static
friction (also, incidentally, if you are are pushing something, and it
ROLLS, this is also static friction), if on the other hand, an object
is already in motion (but not rolling) then you are fighting kinetic
friction. Kinetic friction is not as strong as static, which is why it
is always hardest to get something moving, rather than to keep it
moving. The effect you are describing is that when you try to
accelerate something to roll with a large force, you will overcome
static friction almost immediately, and it will not roll, but SLIP.
For a rolling object, it will probably not move as much as if you
rolled it normally. Think of it this way: there's an old parlour trick
where you place a bunch of glasses and stuff on a table with a
tablecloth. If you pull off the tablecloth slowly, the glasses will
all fall; if you pull it off quickly, the glasses will (probably)
remain standing. With enough practice.

This is 26th month thinking on Newton's third law of motion day and
night. I have suffered so much.

Try taking an introductory course on classical mechanics. Or get a
textbook.

What the hell is going on? We can propel a body without
pushing/expelling any reaction mass and we can do it by simply giving
"sudden surge of force by our hand" to a body. That body gains
momentum and due to momentum of that body, we, source of sudden surge
of force, also moves in direction of motion of body because of
momentum of that body. No loss of matter, no expulsion of reaction
mass.

Loss of matter is not required.

Solution to Newton's third law of motion: *Sudden Surge of Force*?

Solution to Newton's third law: If object A exerts a force on object
B, then object B exerts an equal force in the opposite direction on
object A.

A.

-Abhi.
http://www.geocities.com/abhi_yaan