I owe you an apology

Old April 17th 19, 10:59 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default I owe you an apology

Tis I Rick Sobie who has been here before and I realize now that I was speaking writing way over your head.

For that I apologize.

Allow me to invite you into the loop re this matrix simulator.

If you are at all interested in the fact that this earth is in fact a game machine.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci....0/1O0HiyPhAAAJ

An apology to everyone from DJM Daniel Joseph Min Amateur Astronomy 6 April 2nd 05 08:04 AM
An apology from DJM Daniel Joseph Min Amateur Astronomy 0 April 1st 05 06:29 PM
an apology DT Amateur Astronomy 20 July 6th 04 12:11 AM
[FAQ] An apology. Astronomy UK Astronomy 0 February 9th 04 11:33 PM
And yet another apology Stephen Paul Amateur Astronomy 3 September 13th 03 07:14 AM