Most Powerful + Great Distance = Quasars. My View on Them??

Old May 19th 07, 01:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Most Powerful + Great Distance = Quasars. My View on Them??

Just another of natures great mysteries. We know they can be brighter
than 1,000 Milky Ways First they have to have a great black hole. This
BH has shrunk the galaxy down in size to the size of our solar system
This is showing it has great spin(skater physics) a spin very close to
'c' My further thinking is there are millions of quasars we can not
see(detect) the reason for that idea is their spinning edge is not in
line with the Earth. I call this my "Outer tilt theory" Objects that
give off great EM energies such as radio, light etc are enhanced if the
quasars are spinning towards us. I relate here spin with gravity
focusing light Bert

Old May 20th 07, 12:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Just another of natures great mysteries. We know they can be brighter
than 1,000 Milky Ways First they have to have a great black hole. This
BH has shrunk the galaxy down in size to the size of our solar system
This is showing it has great spin(skater physics) a spin very close to
'c' My further thinking is there are millions of quasars we can not
see(detect) the reason for that idea is their spinning edge is not in
line with the Earth. I call this my "Outer tilt theory" Objects that
give off great EM energies such as radio, light etc are enhanced if the
quasars are spinning towards us. I relate here spin with gravity
focusing light Bert

Once again - out of touch with reality. Quasars that are close enough
to be resolved have been show to exist in the cores of galaxies. The
galaxy is still intact, but with an extremely bright core.

As to detection, new ones are found from time to time, but spanning the
entire sky just to look is not a project likely to be approved by
professional observatories as there are lots of other projects of higher
priority to consider.

And, no, gravity is not focusing the light of a quasar to enable us to
see it. The central black hole thought to power them, may be spinning
and there may have a spinning accretion disk providing the material for
the beams seen eminating from some of them. But it is just as likely
magnetic fields generated by those hot plasmas are just a responsible
for focusing those beams. But your idea falls far short of current
theories.

Old May 20th 07, 05:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott You must know by reading my posts for so many years I like to
add to"Good current theories',or go beyond them Good science will tell
you a bright object spinning in your line of view,has higher energy
photons than its other side that is spinning away from you.My post uses
this to add some of the energy to quasars The Andromeda galaxy proves
this Appreciate you have become a gentleman and did not use nasty
words. Being hateful,and verbally trying to hurt some one is really
only done by bigots,and idiots Its nice to be nice Bert

Old May 21st 07, 02:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Scott You must know by reading my posts for so many years I like to
add to"Good current theories',or go beyond them Good science will tell
you a bright object spinning in your line of view,has higher energy
photons than its other side that is spinning away from you.My post uses
this to add some of the energy to quasars The Andromeda galaxy proves
this Appreciate you have become a gentleman and did not use nasty
words. Being hateful,and verbally trying to hurt some one is really
only done by bigots,and idiots Its nice to be nice Bert

No, I know from reading your posts you like to waste time posting
garbage and think you are adding to the current theories. You aren't.
You are simply showing your lack of knowledge of current ideas in the
many different fields you choose to dump garbage about.

Keep up with current information if you think you want to add to current
theories.
Old May 21st 07, 01:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott That is the big mistake you are making. I know current theories.
So instead of attacking me try finding fault with my thinking. The idea
I posted was using known effects on photons. created by their
coming to us from a source with great speed of spin. Photons don't
change speed,but this does add to their energy. I know the theory used
for reflection,but my own theory will tell you photons "don't bounce".
I know its in all the books photons travel at 'c' only in a vacuum,and
move slower through glass air,water That a lab. in Cambridge Ma measured
photons going through super cold sodium at 3 mph I say "bull ****"
Photons speed is always 'c' Answer being photons get emitted and
ejected (going back and forth),and are traveling a much greater
distance, The clue is in super cold sodium.electrons Think about it
Scott before you start knocking Bert

Old May 21st 07, 02:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott I did tell you some of my posts have been discussed in other
universities. Have they ever been discussed at UL? I drive through
Louisiana to get to Texas. I would be glad to show my fast pictures,and
explain how they prove Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle. How they
prove when over coming inertia there is a time laps. Will bring my LAP
with me and break a few balloons at 40 feet. Also show eating 5lb of MSP
each week will show I stayed young with time. Can do 10
minutes of stand up stick if all else fails. Look at it this way Scott
You can point to me after I have done my talk and say "See this can
happen to you if you don't listen to me" Bert

Old May 21st 07, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On May 21, 6:14 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Scott I did tell you some of my posts have been discussed in other
universities. Have they ever been discussed at UL? I drive through
Louisiana to get to Texas. I would be glad to show my fast pictures,and
explain how they prove Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle. How they
prove when over coming inertia there is a time laps. Will bring my LAP
with me and break a few balloons at 40 feet. Also show eating 5lb of MSP
each week will show I stayed young with time. Can do 10
minutes of stand up stick if all else fails. Look at it this way Scott
You can point to me after I have done my talk and say "See this can
happen to you if you don't listen to me" Bert

Sure, what do you have to lose, Scott?

Our Physics 201 professor let a guy come in, stick his hand in front
of a projector, and talk about how the fringes showing on the screen
proved he had an aura! Then he went on to present his theory on how
different colors of light could cure different diseases. He was a
common caller on local talk shows too. He was fond of saying, "When I
want to see God, I just look in a mirror!" None of us left class that
day with our minds warped.

Double-A

Old May 21st 07, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article .com,
Double-A wrote:

Our Physics 201 professor let a guy come in, stick his hand in front
of a projector, and talk about how the fringes showing on the screen
proved he had an aura! Then he went on to present his theory on how
different colors of light could cure different diseases. He was a
common caller on local talk shows too. He was fond of saying, "When I
want to see God, I just look in a mirror!" None of us left class that
day with our minds warped.

Says volumes about your physics education. No wonder you don't try and debate
science.

--
COOSN-174-07-82116: Official Science Team mascot and alt.astronomy's favourite
poster (from a survey taken of the saucerhead high command).

Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
singularity.
Old May 21st 07, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message

Says volumes about your physics education. No wonder you don't try and

debate
science.

Yes, tell us all about science, you illiterate Fraud.

Your Pal,
HJ

Old May 21st 07, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Hope I don't sound like I'm bragging but In 30 minutes of
their time they would know stuff they could make use of every day of
their lives.Be more comfortable.Short cuts in carpentry. Give them my
sail boat plans.That could save their life,and love ones etc I'd go
just for the plane ticket,and give them their money back if I can't make
them laugh. Let Scott try to get Jay Leno .I'm cheaper,faster on my
feet(no caned jokes needed) Know more science,better looking,and know
more about cars I had sex in a 1935 Nash in the rumble seat. That tops
any act Jay Leno can do. Bert