T.J. just adds up.

Old April 9th 07, 07:35 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.global-warming
[email protected]

Default T.J. just adds up.

On Apr 9, 10:01 am, "Peter Muehlbauer"
wrote:
"John "C"" wrote

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article ,
JeffSRelf wrote:

He talks to his lawyers about my situation and tells me what they

said.
He loves, loves, Loves huge ships, mega-trades, Wal-Mart,
the Export/Import Banks of the U.S. and Japan, etc. It just adds up.

To someone with no social skills, perhaps. To most people, he's a little
kid.

You just wish that you were human, don't ya, Deco sock-puppet?

Hey you wacko.
Can't you stop crossposting please?
Noone wants to read your crap and your personal bickering.- Hide quoted text -

You actually like Art Deco, or is it just his lips and private parts
that you like?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 9th 07, 08:07 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.global-warming
Peter Muehlbauer

wrote:
On Apr 9, 10:01 am, "Peter Muehlbauer" wrote:

Hey you wacko.
Can't you stop crossposting please?

You actually like Art Deco, or is it just his lips and private parts
that you like?

Which part of "Can't you stop crossposting please?" you can't understand?
Old April 9th 07, 08:49 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

JeffSRelf wrote:

He talks to his lawyers about my situation and tells me what they

said.
He loves, loves, Loves huge ships, mega-trades, Wal-Mart,
the Export/Import Banks of the U.S. and Japan, etc. It just adds up.

To someone with no social skills, perhaps. To most people, he's a little
kid.

You just wish that you were human, don't ya, Deco sock-puppet?

Hey you wacko.
Can't you stop crossposting please?
Noone wants to read your crap and your personal bickering.- Hide quoted text
-

You actually like Art Deco, or is it just his lips and private parts
that you like?

So Brad, it looks like you are brushing up on your gay lames now.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Old April 9th 07, 10:27 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.global-warming
Eric Gisse

JeffSRelf wrote:

He talks to his lawyers about my situation and tells me what they

said.
He loves, loves, Loves huge ships, mega-trades, Wal-Mart,
the Export/Import Banks of the U.S. and Japan, etc. It just adds up.

To someone with no social skills, perhaps. To most people, he's a little
kid.

You just wish that you were human, don't ya, Deco sock-puppet?

Hey you wacko.
Can't you stop crossposting please?
Noone wants to read your crap and your personal bickering.- Hide quoted text -

You actually like Art Deco, or is it just his lips and private parts
that you like?
-
Brad Guth

We don't like you either, loon.

Old April 10th 07, 12:52 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
[email protected]

JeffSRelf wrote:

He talks to his lawyers about my situation and tells me what they
said.
He loves, loves, Loves huge ships, mega-trades, Wal-Mart,
the Export/Import Banks of the U.S. and Japan, etc. It just adds up.

To someone with no social skills, perhaps. To most people, he's a little
kid.

You just wish that you were human, don't ya, Deco sock-puppet?

Hey you wacko.
Can't you stop crossposting please?
Noone wants to read your crap and your personal bickering.- Hide quoted text
-

You actually like Art Deco, or is it just his lips and private parts
that you like?

So Brad, it looks like you are brushing up on your gay lames now.

Cyber-terrorism is not allowed. It is crimes against humanity. You can
output all the famous dumb Google laugh of supremacy, one that
'enjoys' putting loosers to their Mercy.

Nobody should be put to another's Mercy.

Running a group that most would not be members to and using it
for discriminative labeling as fascists did to jews violates the
deepest
human rights.

You can say you have freedom of speech but history proves it
otherwise.

Criminal supremacy meets history, humanity has it's memories
of horrible crimes and confiscations.

Old April 10th 07, 12:56 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
[email protected]

JeffSRelf wrote:

[...]

Human treatment, criminal repression, violations of human rights,
supremacy and torture prison, psychotic abduction, victimization,
cruelty, obsessive pursuit toward a group, blackmailing privacy,
addictive torture supremacy, cyber-terrorism, crimes against
humanity for racist victimization.

Old April 10th 07, 01:09 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
[email protected]

[...]

Will not be allowed.

Astro adds? @home UK Astronomy 4 February 21st 06 09:32 PM
Michael Jackson Adds Twist Double-A Misc 21 January 31st 06 04:43 AM
Black Friday adds anyone? G Amateur Astronomy 0 November 14th 05 06:09 AM
LockMart adds EADS to CEV Team Ed Kyle Policy 4 February 5th 05 07:00 PM
Boeing Delta II Adds Another GPS Satellite to Air Force Constellation Jacques van Oene News 0 November 6th 04 01:15 PM