Scot Stride re SETV on SETI League site

Old February 7th 04, 04:52 AM
Jason H.

Default Scot Stride re SETV on SETI League site

On the SETI League's site is an article called Complementary SETI
Research Strategies
by Scot L. Stride

"...SETV is the Search for Extraterrestrial Visitation. SETV is a new
strategy - a hybrid of the SETA (Artifacts) and SETI strategies. Like
SETI, SETV is a passive search for artificial emissions from ETI."

http://www.setileague.org/editor/s3eti.htm

BTW, speaking of SETI League, if any of you here is coming to
HamCation 2004
in Orlando February 13, 14, 15 2004

http://www.oarc.org/hamcat.html

consider sending me an e-mail at (hint, jahoo is
spelled incorrectly for SP@M purposes.) If you should get bored (and I
seriously doubt that could happen in Central Florida) or you run out
of money, I'm not far at all from the event and I'll buy anybody here
a coffee at Starbux and give you some area tips (I also keep tabs on
the local attractions.) If a number of you contact me, perhaps we'll
go somewhere to eat and chit-chat about SETI?

Regards, Jason H.