Hubble to be abandoned

Old February 24th 04, 03:21 AM
Derek Lyons

Andrew Gray wrote:

In article , Derek Lyons wrote:
(George William Herbert) wrote:

There are several ex-nukes who have contributed to alt.war.nuclear
over the years...

At least over here on the seaborne side of the house 'nukes' are the
guys who operate the reactor. 'Weaponeers' work the missile launch
and fire control systems.

Now there's a job title that sounds like you should get a jumpsuit and a
cape.

We wore uniforms underway that largely resembled Churchills 'boiler
suit'.

D.
--
The STS-107 Columbia Loss FAQ can be found
at the following URLs:

Text-Only Version:
http://www.io.com/~o_m/columbia_loss_faq.html

Enhanced HTML Version:

Corrections, comments, and additions should be
e-mailed to , as well as posted to
sci.space.history and sci.space.shuttle for
discussion.
Old February 24th 04, 08:44 AM
OM

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:06:51 -0500, Rick DeNatale
wrote:

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there
We're as deep as we should be
M-I-S S-I-S I-L-EE-R-S

....Oh ****. Now Rick thinks he's Pat.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old February 24th 04, 03:35 PM
Neil Gerace

"OM" [email protected]_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:06:51 -0500, Rick DeNatale
wrote:

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there
We're as deep as we should be
M-I-S S-I-S I-L-EE-R-S

...Oh ****. Now Rick thinks he's Pat.

Perhaps Rick really is Pat, and thinks he's Rick.

Old February 24th 04, 09:17 PM
Pat Flannery

Neil Gerace wrote:

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there
We're as deep as we should be
M-I-S S-I-S I-L-EE-R-S

...Oh ****. Now Rick thinks he's Pat.

Perhaps Rick really is Pat, and thinks he's Rick.

No, Rick isn't me- as I'm James Oberg when he's dreaming he's a
butterfly. A butterfly with a 500 foot wingspan descending toward Tokyo.

Pat

Old February 29th 04, 01:51 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Rick DeNatale" wrote in message
news
And I am Spartacus!

No, *I'm* Spartacus!

Old February 29th 04, 08:29 AM
LooseChanj

On or about Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:49:44 -0500, Rick DeNatale
made the sensational claim that:
And I am Spartacus!

You don't say? I'm Mixerman!
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't

Old February 29th 04, 04:09 PM
Neil Gerace

"LooseChanj" wrote in message
. com...
On or about Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:49:44 -0500, Rick DeNatale

made the sensational claim that:
And I am Spartacus!

You don't say? I'm Mixerman!

"We're the Good Ole Boys!"