The End of U.S. Manned Spaceflight?

Old July 29th 03, 07:15 PM
Joseph S. Powell, III

Default The End of U.S. Manned Spaceflight?

Check this out - http://www.spacedaily.com/news/rocketscience-03zj1.html

I believe that manned spaceflight is crucial to a nation with a Superpower
status, and I would despair the loss of that capability.
If NASA were allocated a great deal more money from other programs (such as
social programs), the money would not really be missed, and it could be
allocated toward developing a REAL replacement for the Shuttle.
When are we going to start moving FORWARD again?