Predicted Event 8 August 2006

Old August 9th 06, 08:56 AM posted to sci.astro
Golden Helmet

Default Predicted Event 8 August 2006

The event by Hamish of a mediteranean impact has not been reported as have
happened.

It must have missed.
Quote---
Fireball Over Texas 'Turned Night Into Day'
POSTED: 10:04 am EDT August 4, 2006
UPDATED: 10:28 am EDT August 4, 2006
Unquote
Unless the total destruction of crete and the vatican have not been
admitted. I would have thought we would have heard of it by now, but "no
survivors" mean there are no witnesses either.

I hear the railway engineering works are still making jouneys to Birmingham
New Street difficult and the road works around Birmingham are reported to be
unfinished. Try next year.

Anthing North of Watford is difficult though the craters are difficult to
negotiate.

I've not been there myself, but down south there is plenty of food and
transport but some petrol stations are awaiting delivery.

Oh and the people count is noticably less. Finding seats on the local bus or
train is much more common now. And around here the silence is deafening. One
or two birds about.

Is America still there, India? No news from India... Russia, nothing from
there, No signals from Autralia, last I heard the place was uninhabital.,
and China seems noticably quiet. My personal contacts never call, and I saw
one friend shot down a couple weeks ago.

We are all going "funny in the head" round here. Those I have spoken to
anyway.

--
Golden Helmet