Mateorite shower in kutch area of Gujarat(India)

Old August 5th 06, 07:15 AM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Mateorite shower in kutch area of Gujarat(India)

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, Chris!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:04:52 GMT, "The Real Chris"
wrote:

There are probably thousands of them coming from the Ort cloud. There was a
prediction of a strike on the 8 August 2006 in the mediteranian, possibly
with the epicente at Crete.

The prediction is for devastion in the meditereranian area (I think it was
crete, it was a big island in the Eastern mediteranian but not cyprus).

I cannot confirm this, It may not be visible as it is from the direction of
the sun.

That's just 4 days time.

Chris,

Old August 6th 06, 06:43 PM posted to sci.astro
The Real Chris

Hamish is my source and he accurately predicted the huge flashes and
explosions over the period 6 Feb for two weeks, here in London. My Moslem
contacts say there were three events, some conventional 20 M Ton Bombs
hidden in houses all round the country, all 5 in London were found and made
safe families inside had been mudered, the on in Portsmouth had finger
problems when the sapper had removed the warhead but the detonator was fired
when he slipped on the percussion hammer so the high explosive detonated and
the place was showered with cobalt oxide and lithium granules. I was told
that this was their second wave. (If the first did not work), one under
Buckingham Palace.

I think most of the bombs were found.

The other event was icbm attack of a new technology nuclear cluster bomb
that dropped new technology mini hydrogen bombs (electrically ignited) with
a water jacket that when detonated the water heats up and emites infra red
radiation at I think 9 nm. This destroys flesh and I witessed two people and
a dog vapourise (they just faded away leaving their clothes - wool protects
you I was wearing wool - they warned me). There were thousands of casualties
in London.

The third unrelated event was the fall of a bolidy a couple of days later, I
have unofficially heard that Birmingham is now a crater 5 miles wide by 1
mile deep, just ask for a ticket to Birmingham New Street - "We will have to
rebuild it first". There are similar craters around that area and the North
has been devaasted with rows of ruined houses...

My friend (who has gone wrong) did go to his yearly lunch at Durham
University but the train stopped outside and he got out where the railway
line stopped and Durham was not there... Where there was a hill there was a
hole "Bin Lardin has vaporised it". He came home hungry and devasted as his
faith in Jesus was shaken.

Hamish is a moslem.

Well Nothing will happen as nothing ever does - do you believe the News? Is
it true? How do you know.

In the event of a nuclear strike there is the policy of "no information".

How do you know the White House is still there and Mr President is not just
a computer simulution, like Bin Lardin who died in his sleep a few months
ago (I heard).

I saw the Bolidy in the sky like a moon just hanging their in the evening as
big as the moon and I was hit by a show of water that fell out the sky, a
few days before.

I've got a funny head now having seen a girl I just held ane with and kissed
gunned down and knifed in the head in front of me "I cut their bloody heads
off..." (I just thought what nice lips she had).

It must be the "End of Times".

Chris (confused).

news

Old August 7th 06, 12:31 AM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Nothing of what you've ever claimed happened, actually happened.
NOTHING!

That's clear enough for me!

Saul Levy

Old August 7th 06, 08:46 AM posted to sci.astro
The Real Chris

I saw flashes in the sky last night over London and there was a fireball
over texas last night.

Old August 7th 06, 07:01 PM posted to sci.astro
Peter Seiler[_1_]

The Real Chris - 07.08.2006 09:46 :

I saw flashes in the sky last night over London and there was a fireball
over texas last night.

congratulation. But no need for fullquoting again. ~120! quotinglines snipped.

--
by(e) PS
spam will be killed

Old August 9th 06, 09:09 AM posted to sci.astro
Golden Helmet

The impact in the med that hamish predicted has not been reported to my
knowlege, perhaps he got his sums wrong.

Golden Helmet.