air sampling software problem

Old July 23rd 09, 10:37 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default air sampling software problem

I notice that they have the same windows issues we do. I heard them
discussing the wonderful, xxx has encountered a problem and has to close
message just now. I felt like shouting at the computer to say, get the
details before you get rid of that message, otherwise you will never know
what is going on..Not that its that friendly anyway of course.. grin.

Brian

Email: