Freezing Water ?????

Old November 1st 15, 07:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Freezing Water ?????

It expands when solid.My lab experiment goes like this.4x4 foot cube of strongest steel with a 6 inch sphere willing it with water in its center.Next dunking it into liquid oxygen over night.After 12 hours did the steel crack? Did the water get hot rather than freeze? Can water be kept from expanding and still be a solid? Its an easy experiment.I wonder if it has ever been tried?? TreBert
Old November 1st 15, 07:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:02:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It expands when solid.My lab experiment goes like this.4x4 foot cube of strongest steel with a 6 inch sphere willing it with water in its center.Next dunking it into liquid oxygen over night.After 12 hours did the steel crack? Did the water get hot rather than freeze? Can water be kept from expanding and still be a solid? Its an easy experiment.I wonder if it has ever been tried?? TreBert

Could the final result be Heavy Water?? Could solid water under great pressure stay solid? I relate this to solid hydrogen that was made in a lab years ago,and is also at Jupiter's core. TreBert
Old November 1st 15, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:34:18 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:02:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It expands when solid.My lab experiment goes like this.4x4 foot cube of strongest steel with a 6 inch sphere willing it with water in its center.Next dunking it into liquid oxygen over night.After 12 hours did the steel crack? Did the water get hot rather than freeze? Can water be kept from expanding and still be a solid? Its an easy experiment.I wonder if it has ever been tried?? TreBert

Could the final result be Heavy Water?? Could solid water under great pressure stay solid? I relate this to solid hydrogen that was made in a lab years ago,and is also at Jupiter's core. TreBert

It might form Ice III. It's a kind of ice that forms under high pressure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_III

Double-A

Old November 1st 15, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:02:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It expands when solid.My lab experiment goes like this.4x4 foot cube of strongest steel with a 6 inch sphere willing it with water in its center.Next dunking it into liquid oxygen over night.After 12 hours did the steel crack? Did the water get hot rather than freeze? Can water be kept from expanding and still be a solid? Its an easy experiment.I wonder if it has ever been tried?? TreBert

AA Ice III goes with my post good. I was hoping it would be stable.Trebert
Old November 7th 15, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 3:30:48 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:02:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It expands when solid.My lab experiment goes like this.4x4 foot cube of strongest steel with a 6 inch sphere willing it with water in its center.Next dunking it into liquid oxygen over night.After 12 hours did the steel crack? Did the water get hot rather than freeze? Can water be kept from expanding and still be a solid? Its an easy experiment.I wonder if it has ever been tried?? TreBert

AA Ice III goes with my post good. I was hoping it would be stable.Trebert

Ice in deep space is very tricky good science.TreBert
Old November 13th 15, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 4:21:15 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 3:30:48 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:02:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It expands when solid.My lab experiment goes like this.4x4 foot cube of strongest steel with a 6 inch sphere willing it with water in its center..Next dunking it into liquid oxygen over night.After 12 hours did the steel crack? Did the water get hot rather than freeze? Can water be kept from expanding and still be a solid? Its an easy experiment.I wonder if it has ever been tried?? TreBert

AA Ice III goes with my post good. I was hoping it would be stable.Trebert

Ice in deep space is very tricky good science.TreBert

Ice in space is covered with deep sand and fine dust.Frozen ammonia,and solid CO2 make up the core of comets and asteroids,meteors. Think Tempel 1 TreBert
Old December 3rd 15, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 1:54:24 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

No dirty snowball comets in our solar system.NASA is starting to think dust makes the tail. WOW TreBert
Old December 4th 15, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

What a ****ing retard. Seriously Bert?

Old December 10th 15, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 8:41:24 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 7:34:18 PM UTC, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:02:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It expands when solid.My lab experiment goes like this.4x4 foot cube of strongest steel with a 6 inch sphere willing it with water in its center..Next dunking it into liquid oxygen over night.After 12 hours did the steel crack? Did the water get hot rather than freeze? Can water be kept from expanding and still be a solid? Its an easy experiment.I wonder if it has ever been tried?? TreBert

Could the final result be Heavy Water??

What a ****ing retard. Seriously Bert?

I think steel block will crack??? TreBert