"Duh, we didn't know a curved mirror concentrated light!" MORONS!

Old June 11th 14, 05:01 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_1_]

Default "Duh, we didn't know a curved mirror concentrated light!" MORONS!

Old June 11th 14, 08:18 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles[_3_]

"RichA" wrote in message

Lord Androcles replies
I had a good view of this building seen from the train last Wednesday on my
way to my check-up at Guy's Hospital. One has to wonder if the focus is
above ground and the rays not blocked by other buildings when the sun is
lower in the sky come September. Obviously the glass will need to be set to
vertical instead of set to the angle of the building, then it will be like
any other high-rise office building. Can Alain Robert climb the south face
of the Walkie-Talkie? Will he attempt it?

-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Old June 11th 14, 12:57 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:01:12 AM UTC-4, RichA wrote:

The architect needs a good talkin' to.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/vd...-scorched-hair
Old June 11th 14, 01:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 3:18:47 AM UTC-4, Lord Androcles wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

Lord Andorkles (an Englishperson) replies:

The sun? What's THAT?

Old June 11th 14, 05:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles[_3_]

wsnelloi
wrote in message

"RichA" wrote in message

The sun? What's THAT?

Hey look everyone, wsnelloi (an American moron) doesn't know what the sun
is!

-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Old June 12th 14, 02:40 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_1_]

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 7:57:15 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:01:12 AM UTC-4, RichA wrote:

The architect needs a good talkin' to.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/vd...-scorched-hair

We have the same kind of structure in Toronto, but it faces north. Thankfully.