If the burnout descent of the Jules Verne cargo ship was obseved,you know the disintegration of Space Shuttle Columbia was!

Old November 8th 08, 08:30 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,alt.tv.star-trek,alt.politics
Pat Flannery

Default If the burnout descent of the Jules Verne cargo ship was obseved,you know the disintegration of Space Shuttle Columbia was!

wrote:

You keep working Mike. You are fighting the good fight. Do not let
the evil OM cow you. It is obvious he/she

So it was _you_ OM!
We should have known!
First "OM"....and then "CT"!
It's all obvious now... :-P

Pat
Old November 13th 08, 03:18 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,alt.tv.star-trek,alt.politics
[email protected]

On Nov 8, 9:22*am, bob haller safety advocate wrote:

like a couple ICBM sized boosters in a silo, ready to get a care
packagew added and sent on way

That is asinine and stupid. That would drop boosters on the general
public, since all the silos are in the middle of the US.
Old November 15th 08, 12:42 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,alt.tv.star-trek,alt.politics
[email protected]

On Nov 7, 8:18*pm, bob haller safety advocate wrote:
On Nov 7, 3:44 pm, OM wrote:

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:12:43 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

But what I was merely asking was if the Maui
telescopes had the requiste resolution to spot something like a 15 -
25 cm wide hole in a single RCC panel.

...You didn't exactly phrase it as a question, but more as a statement
of fact that the images Pat linked to *should* have shown a big gaping
hole when the truth of the matter is that the payload bay doors
blocked the particular RCC panels.

...Anyway, I don't really want to get into a flame war about this, so
I'll accept your apology about not being clear with your "query" and
leave it at that.

OM

--

]=====================================[
] OMBlog -http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld[

after all this time we still lack the ability to get a care package to
a stranded shuttle, in the event of a major but non killer
malfunction.

like a main engine failure that leaves the shuttle stranded unable to
reach ISS or reenter.

nasa has historically ignored malfunctions they didnt bother to plan
for, like my pre coulumbia questions of a shuttle stuck at station,
which I was wrongly assured was impossible.- Hide quoted text -

yes, the lack of redundancy is very, very alarming. and it appears
that NASA management doesn't really care about it, anyway.
Old November 15th 08, 12:44 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,alt.tv.star-trek,alt.politics
[email protected]

wrote:

But what I was merely asking was if the Maui
telescopes had the requiste resolution to spot something like a 15 -
25 cm wide hole in a single RCC panel.

...You didn't exactly phrase it as a question, but more as a statement
of fact that the images Pat linked to *should* have shown a big gaping
hole when the truth of the matter is that the payload bay doors
blocked the particular RCC panels.

...Anyway, I don't really want to get into a flame war about this, so
I'll accept your apology about not being clear with your "query" and
leave it at that.

If anyone should be apologizing for his behavior, OM, it should be
you.
-Mike

you will never see that jackbooted nincompoop OM ever apologize for
anything. so why is he so snobby to think that someone "owes" him an
apology?
Old November 15th 08, 12:46 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,alt.tv.star-trek,alt.politics
[email protected]

On Nov 7, 4:35*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
OM wrote:

...Two points:

1) You should also realize that most of us are sick to death of the CT
nutter nonsense, which is why people like me get rather irritated
rather easily when someone makes a claim that sets off the bull****
detectors. Your comments clearly did.

2) On the other hand, had you made it clear at the start that you were
talking "hypothetically", this whole thing could have been avoided.

Did you ever get the artificial right foot to replace the artificial
left one they stuck on your right foot after the amputation?
That was a great photo BTW. Subtle, but I picked up the odd aspect of it
in around five seconds after you sent me looking for it.
I don't know - having two left feet might be a cool thing to take to a
sci-fi convention, particularly if you were dressed as a space
dreadnought fuze changer that used to know "Bill, The Galactic Hero". :-)
What are the lads from "Rome" doing at the moment?

Pat

knowing them, you, and OM, Pat, probably a lot of "Grecian
activities". you sorry faggots.
Old November 15th 08, 12:47 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,alt.tv.star-trek,alt.politics
[email protected]

On Nov 8, 10:03*am, wrote:
On Nov 8, 7:31*am, wrote:

rest snipped

I have a feeling OM is trying to cover something up.- Hide quoted text -

Please, whoever you are, you are not helping anything. OM is not
covering anything up except wounded pride.
-Mike

he's still a sorry ******. and now, since you are defending him,
mdice..., that makes you his sock puppet, boot licker, and toe sucker.