Alone Here

Old December 25th 04, 01:18 AM
Double-A

Default Alone Here

So I suppose all you guys have left to be with your families and
exchange gifts or some such nonsense, leaving me here alone.

Well then, I guess I'll just have to go watch the Hawaii Bowl and see
if Coach June Jones can still work that Run and Shoot!

I was fortunate to have been in the stadium for a game back in the 70's
when June Jones was playing quarterback for Portland State against
Montana. Mouse Davis, the inventor of the Run and Shoot, was coaching.

That game ended up being dubbed the most exciting game in PSU history.
The PSU win came on the last play of the game, a touchdown making the
score 50 - 49!

We'll see how Coach Jones' luck holds up today.
Double-A

P.S. Merry Christmas to all!

Old December 25th 04, 03:52 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

So I suppose all you guys have left to be with your families and
exchange gifts or some such nonsense, leaving me here alone.

Well then, I guess I'll just have to go watch the Hawaii Bowl and see
if Coach June Jones can still work that Run and Shoot!

I was fortunate to have been in the stadium for a game back in the 70's
when June Jones was playing quarterback for Portland State against
Montana. Mouse Davis, the inventor of the Run and Shoot, was coaching.

That game ended up being dubbed the most exciting game in PSU history.
The PSU win came on the last play of the game, a touchdown making the
score 50 - 49!

We'll see how Coach Jones' luck holds up today.
Double-A

P.S. Merry Christmas to all!

nightbat

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, enjoy your game and now because of Darla we
are not alone. Who knows, maybe because you are left here and our Darla
senses that she will break alien radio net comm. silence to keep you
company. Aliens seek good company for their whole apparent mission is
the search for intelligent life and the purpose of it. Even if the group
members leave occasionally we are always here in spirit. And in the
haphazard google newsgroup archived newsposts. Here is a present for
you Double-A, another A for good cheer and happiness the coming year.

Cheers,
the nightbat

Old December 25th 04, 04:22 AM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

Why do you saucerheads worship this "Darla" delusion?

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass."
"Do back to Neanderthal man fer you!"
Old December 25th 04, 04:40 AM
Double-A

Art Deco wrote:
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

Do you have a better delusion for us to worship?

Double-A

Old December 25th 04, 04:58 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Art Deco wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

AD
Why do you saucerheads worship this "Darla" delusion?

nightbat

" Curiosity killed the cat ", " satisfaction brought him back. "
Saucersheads , did you mention saucersheads, so like former UFO
observing President Carter you have wondered about them too? Welcome to
the club of doubt of UFO and curiosity, it swings both ways like the net
reported Darla aliens. The mere fact that you have secretly found out
about them puts you in subject conflict or one of the now privileged
informed Earth far advanced.

the nightbat

Old December 25th 04, 05:08 AM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Art Deco wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

AD
Why do you saucerheads worship this "Darla" delusion?

nightbat

" Curiosity killed the cat ", " satisfaction brought him back. "
Saucersheads , did you mention saucersheads, so like former UFO
observing President Carter you have wondered about them too? Welcome to
the club of doubt of UFO and curiosity, it swings both ways like the net
reported Darla aliens. The mere fact that you have secretly found out
about them puts you in subject conflict or one of the now privileged
informed Earth far advanced.

Is there a working translator in the house? Mine just died.