Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old July 6th 18, 04:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 1:44:03 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 2:40:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 1:59:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A perfectly Freudian 69F as of 1:45 PM here in beautiful downtown Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 42%. Sunny. 0% chance of rain. Looking good for the 4th, sunny and perhaps a more firecracker hot 88F.

I will be having lunch with Kim as usual. No local professional fireworks displays here in Gresham, but the local neighbors, obviously shooting up fireworks the bought out of state, put on a pretty decent display. Hope none of it causes a fire! There's a reason that stuff's illegal!

Double-A

Have not heard any fire works yet.They have a booth in Walmart's parking lot.Two for the price of one.As a kid I liked "Lady fingers" and bottle rockets.Also the one's that swirl.Still staying cool and sunny.Wishing all a nice safe 4th.I just had a thought that Allah might do something nasty on 4th I .Hope I'm wrong. Bert

I enjoyed a great fireworks show from my patio while sipping wine! Much better than last year. I think some of what I saw must have been from professional displays, because no private person could afford to put so many spectacular displays into the air in such rapid succession! My neighbor came by and showed me some homemade plastic bottle bombs he was going to blow up!

Currently 77F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Sunny. Wind is SW at 5 mph.. Humidity 46%.

Yesterday there was a dry east wind in the morning which is very rare for July, and made the fireworks fire hazard worse. But by evening it had subsided, and there were no fires that the fire departments couldn't handle.

Double-A

Mickey Mouse has fire works enery day here.96 warmest day,and all sun. No fires,and not much money made selling fire works. If the weather does not change I'm towing that Glazier iceberg with my sailboat .Bert
Old July 6th 18, 07:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I'm towing that Glazier iceberg with my sailboat:
says Bert who has NOT yet taken the offer for information
to get himself a Nobel for your experiment by which you
have demonstrated stopping light 3" from its source. So,

"reber G=emc^2" listen:
Given your own computer savvy, you Bert, have replied
to a notification that contained this 2-liner:

"I, Bert got mad and irrational in my response to the posters
in items (1) to (5) because they were laughing at me". -- Bert

So, Bert the moment you simply re-post THIS current post,
like you did before, then information will be given to you for

Bert to get a well deserved Nobel for your experiment by
which you demonstrated stopping light 3" from its source.

Furthermore, the following may NOT be needed anymore
to remind you of:

------------- Bert's posted items (1) to (5) ---------

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old July 6th 18, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 8:33:52 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

At the admission prices he charges at Disneyland, he can well afford it!

96 warmest day,and all sun. No fires,and not much money made selling fire works.

The real money is made by the guys selling fireworks out of their trunks!

If the weather does not change I'm towing that Glazier iceberg with my sailboat .Bert

Sunny here with scattered clouds. Currently 79F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind 10 mph out of the SW. Humidity down to 40%. All local burning has been banned.

When I sit out on my backyard patio, I can see the flag of Holland flying at the Dutch Bros. coffee place next door. Makes me feel as though I am in Europe! It's like the old song goes, "Take a trip and never leave the farm!"

Double-A

Old July 7th 18, 01:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 2:32:18 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Its 113F in the shade WOW.Senior center is closed at 5.Staying at the library till 8 is where I'll be. It will be 76 ate 11,and I can sleep with that.Bert
Old July 7th 18, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Staying at the library till 8 is where I'll be answering
the post regarding my Light 3" stoppage so that I
will get Nobel-claiming info" Bert

Old July 7th 18, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 5:08:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Its 113F in the shade WOW.Senior center is closed at 5.Staying at the library till 8 is where I'll be. It will be 76 ate 11,and I can sleep with that.Bert

I have heard people talking about the heat wave in LA. Do you know any all night stores? Here people used to come in the Hagens store when it was over 100F, and sit in the their food court to stay cool. I was just there to sleep.

Here nothing expected over 90F until next Wednesday. A little warmer tomorrow though. Currently a nice 75F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Wind NW at 4 mph. Humidity 37%.

Been looking for hiking trails around Gresham. There is one called the Springwater Corridor Trail that comes right close to here. It goes all the way from SE 19th Street in Portland, following Johnson Creek through Gresham, and out as far as the town of Boring. I know there are trout in Johnson Creek! A lot of homeless people were camping along that trail, and were forced to leave by the cities.

Double-A

Old July 8th 18, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Went out early this morning and walked the Springwater Trail, a mile of it anyway. It passes through Gresham only a couple of blocks from the Gresham main drag. I found out it is a paved over railroad right of way. You know, I thought I had dim memories of railroad tracks near Gresham. I guess it went the way of the collapsing timber industry. I saw Johnson Creek there. It is said to have trout, but it is catch and release only. Water flows too slow for good trout fishing.

Temp 74F as of 11:45 AM, but the sun makes it feel hotter than that. Expected high 87F. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 47%.

A nice day for a picnic, and a lot of people were doing that in the city park I walked by. And a Little League baseball game was getting started in the baseball field across from it.

The best use of that trail is for bicycling, and there were plenty of them. Some even said "Good Morning" when I met them. There were also a few other hikers, joggers, and skateboarders. A sign by a footbridge read "Dismount and lead horse before crossing tressle." I didn't see any horses.

Double-A

Old July 9th 18, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A much more cool day with overcast skies. Hot weather is expected later in the week. Right now only 65F as of 1:30 PM PDT. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 65%. Not carrying an umbrella because it almost never rains here for at least a month following the 4th of July. Rain spoiling the 4th of July holiday, much more frequent!

Double-A

Old July 10th 18, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 1:34:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A much more cool day with overcast skies. Hot weather is expected later in the week. Right now only 65F as of 1:30 PM PDT. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 65%. Not carrying an umbrella because it almost never rains here for at least a month following the 4th of July. Rain spoiling the 4th of July holiday, much more frequent!

Double-A

90s humid two days ago 99 at 100 am #LA\
\
swamp cooler method put water on body, hope for a breeze.
Old July 10th 18, 04:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 1:34:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A much more cool day with overcast skies. Hot weather is expected later in the week. Right now only 65F as of 1:30 PM PDT. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 65%. Not carrying an umbrella because it almost never rains here for at least a month following the 4th of July. Rain spoiling the 4th of July holiday, much more frequent!

Double-A

No rain No birds flying around.Bugs are going crazy from lack of water.This is happening all the time.I'm walking with ice water and these big bugs(like the size of a Bumble Bee dive into my cup.It fury green,and flies very slow.I like to know its name.They float,but Idon't kill them,just throw the cup away.bert

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM