Moon Bases Proof !!! //DEBUNKERS ... Expunged !!!

Old August 21st 13, 03:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Moon Bases Proof !!! //DEBUNKERS ... Expunged !!!

On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 3:45:58 AM UTC-7, Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffers A. S. A wrote:
Moon Bases Proof !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN68r4yQzjk

DEBUNKERS ... Expunged !!!

P.S.

with Extra-Love.

.

According to our Operation Paperclip run DARPA and NASA, the moon represents a very failsafe and easily accessible location where fly-by-rocket lander always work 100+% right out of the box and w/o momentum reaction gyros none the less, whereas even sensitive Kodak film can be stored with no chance of any X-rays or gamma affecting any of their unexposed film or undeveloped frames, and otherwise there's not any chance of getting nailed by any pesky gauntlet worthy of meteorites and dust specks the moon is continually passing through, because there's hardly any dust on its monochromatic surface that's even UV inert and tends to reflect a good three times better than viewed from Earth.

Go figure.

Old August 21st 13, 07:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Wholeflaffers A. S. A wrote:
[...]

Well, since even NASA claimed the moons surface has the reflective qualities
of road asphalt, of course it looks WHITE when the sun shines on it.
Logic is the tool of "conspiracy theorists".

Old August 21st 13, 02:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Wholeflaffers A. S. A wrote:

[...]

The NASA/Apollo logic was apparently mineral colorblind, as well as being allowed to use conditional physics, and otherwise snookered by Kodak and those of our Operation Paperclip guys is just another status-quo par for the course.

Our deductively using logic that can be replicated by others is clearly a problematic issue with our Hagar and others of his Oligarch, Bilderberg and kosher kind that always get to insist that our DARPA and NASA have never obfuscated nor having lied to us, about anything. I guess there's a first time for everything, even when there's all sorts of motives, means and opportunity as to get away with all sorts of cloak and dagger skulduggery stuff.

Old August 21st 13, 03:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Wholeflaffers A. S. A wrote:

[...]

*** I just love it when you two totally clueless idiots are trying to
convince each other that one is smarter than the other. It really would make
a good reality show, especially if they run it right after the
"Kardashians", so that no brain adjustments of the comprehension factors are
necessary.

Old August 21st 13, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

At least some of us can deductively think, interpret and otherwise reason for ourselves, whereas you rednecks as pretend-Atheists only get to do and think exactly as you've been indoctrinated by the Semites that you brown-nose and otherwise worship.

Old August 21st 13, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Wholeflaffers A. S. A wrote:

[...]

*** If you want to classify a jittery video of 9/11 or a grainy photoshopped
radar image of Venus as "deductive thinking" and "interpretating" the goods,
be my guest. It just shows what lame-brains you and your muff diving pal
really are.

Old August 21st 13, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Wholeflaffers A. S. A wrote:

[...]

At least our honest methods of image interpreting beats the living hell out of those of your Etch-a-Sketch format, because there are blind folks that can see a whole lot better than all of you ZNR rednecks combined.

In your pathetic case, you rednecks can't trust anything of a photograph, digital image or even that of naked sight without having to ask your peers of a corrupted and dysfunctional government, what it's supposed to represent..