The Bisection of The Cosmic Eye

Old August 21st 13, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default The Bisection of The Cosmic Eye

(A six star admiral wants to know about the relevance of a five body table to support NASA... NASA doesn't need a five body table and is the reason why it is possible to be under NASA's three body table... It is the Navy that needs a five body table which they have by recycling old data... but The Navy should have a backup to their five body data by reactivation of a Battleship.)

The cosmic eye is important for glass safety... Santa has something wrong with his eyes... It is as if they are glassed into a solid block of glass. Russia has proven the bisection of the cosmic eye in a controlled environment... I have half of the split on the cosmic eye (for the sake of warped space) and Soledad has the other half... I generally avoid situations where glass safety is a concern. Being half psychotic generally means I don't have glass safety concerns but warped space necessitates the bisection split of the cosmic eye for my sake. This is cartoon Nixon day for Russia's sake. The Sergeant Major of the US Marine Corps needs glass protection from me. It is a necessary measure given the list that includes The Marine Navy Iron Cross, a battleship, and Nazi salute with oorah. Their might be some indication that Nash (or Nash redirected) had a hand in it because three blind women with one eye between them seems analogous to the Pyramids at Giza. (Perseus) North Korean President can turn adversaries to stone with his eyes... It is a curious thing that he could be Medusa if you dig deep enough. Transy's can't turn anybody to stone but their brains have Medusa related structure. Not everyone believes in the cosmic eye but it is relevant for those who realize that space exploration is something we need to accommodate and the cosmic eye works for that purpose. Boeing Aircraft relates to Microsoft by feeding Microsoft fake fire... North Korea takes my fire and proves blue fire and pink snakes and so therefore... 'boing' is the enemy, apparently. My bees know if they are in a clean room. Being in a clean room conveys to the bee's keeper. Rocket vibrations convey based on who is nearby during the launch of a rocket. A 'yo-yo' is a thing that I redirect to John Gotti... I'm not going to prove anything about 'yo-yo' anytime soon. Brain scanning equipment causes yo-yos in the brain to gain motion.
Old August 21st 13, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Söhne des Lichts Brüder des Schattens

the STABBING of SHARP PENCIL into KEVIN dingleBERRYS COZMIK EYEBALL
BRAIN

"Kevin Barry" wrote in message

snip crap